Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Hose

Perhaps T2W think that as you are an experienced Trader you may be
able to help less experienced traders, to inexperienced people it can
be very confusing and scary trading.

The only person who can make you rich is YOU The right kind of information
can make a difference. That is what I try to do.( I am not employed here
I am just a member same as you).

You might like to look at the other forums on this site, the are good.

Thanks for getting in touch.
Warm regards
lilli2

I am a trader (7 yrs), I was poking around the net between bets (I spread bet forex) and found this.
I decided to join as there is a discussion here about Forex Net Trap - I wonder how many people have been 'trapped' by his slick advertising?
I have a friend who was and never did get his refund.

Just joined the site as I am considering learning how to be a trader, thought I would say Hi! :D

(couldnt help but notice this is a tad dated)

Thanks for the comments (above) on the Forex Net Trap, just as I thought, way to slick, it seems that lots of people are flogging thier "systems" that will ensure success. Surely there are genuine actual traders making a good living from this? If anyone knows of such people in the East Midlands I would welcome any guidence

Hey Guys

My name is Sami and im a 20 year old Student and live in Switzerland. Sorry if i make mistakes in spelling and so, my mother tongue is German I started trading CFDs about a year ago with a company called GFT and had great success over the period of a year. Obviously i had my ups and downs but generally it was ok. I love trading and reading articles and book anything remotely to do with finance. I just get a thrill out of it. I stumbled over this Site since, round about 2 months ago i decided im to occupied with trading myself and doing all the research it got in the way of my studys so i found an advert on 2 dif CFDs brokers. But sadly after just a month of letting him trade, he lost about 70 percent of my capital. He used to call me sometimes 5 times a day and sort of pushing me into buying things. Hard to describe, but very persuasive. So when i searched the net on finding what sort of law he could have transgressed or if any other investors had problems with them, i found this website...

Well thats enough about my self...

looking forward on hearing from you guys

Hi all....

Always had an interest over many years and that was turned into reality in earnest last june .....

It didnt go as planned as having practiced spread betting 2 months prior to the above and made good "fantasy " money ,for some reason i sidetracked and went into buying shares which i now find frustrating ..... simply because its a relatively slow process and the times i knew to buy i was phsyced out and this has cost me lost proffit ...(only 65% up on year)

Of late ,i have been following the dow closely ( chosing it for its greater movement ) and have been working on short term trend lines it tracks perfectly for trading, once identified/pinpointed (...i have "fantasy" traded these and can no longer ignore their potential as i d be sat on a very tidy proffit having traded at what i considder a minimalised risk....

going live now...

Hi,
Brand new here and going slowely out of my mind second guessing trades etc (the usual stuff). I live in Australia and run a massage and fitness training business and look for trades just on the GBP/USD at the moment as a bit of a hobby. Using QQE (over bought and sold 30 and 70 settings), MACD Divergence, Fibs and Donchian Channel 100 setting. (BTW, Just worked out this is the setting for the Trend Shadow indicator which works ok in conjunction with QQE and multi-timeframes). I am wondering where I can find the free signals for GBP/USD and the EUR/USD so I can keep my sanity?
Thx guys.
Phil

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

hello how r u , i am one of the new person

hi everyone,i'm supzh and from china.i come to here for learning lot of about trading.

Thanx a lot

Friday afternoon ...not good action ..looking forward to watching...been watching j james.have a great weekend
thanks for the invitation

:smart:
Hello Everybody, Its my first day here at T2W. I hope to find a lot to learn and share here.

Hi No Name
So nice to meet you.
I'm lilli2 Trader for quite a while.
Be sure to have a good look around the site, there's lots of
different things going on. Enjoy.
Warm regards lilli2

Hi,
Brand new here and going slowely out of my mind second guessing trades etc (the usual stuff). I live in Australia and run a massage and fitness training business and look for trades just on the GBP/USD at the moment as a bit of a hobby. Using QQE (over bought and sold 30 and 70 settings), MACD Divergence, Fibs and Donchian Channel 100 setting. (BTW, Just worked out this is the setting for the Trend Shadow indicator which works ok in conjunction with QQE and multi-timeframes). I am wondering where I can find the free signals for GBP/USD and the EUR/USD so I can keep my sanity?
Thx guys.
Phil

Hi Phil "G Day"

The only Free forex signal I could find was last posted on T2W 23rd June 2008.

On the Forex Markets discussion boards you might someone who can clarify it.
Another one I found is, openforexsignal.blogspot.com/

For Trends go to: www.trendsignals.com.

Hope this helps, BYe BYE lilli2:?:

:sleep:
Friday afternoon ...not good action ..looking forward to watching...been watching j james.have a great weekend
thanks for the invitation

Hello lynnyhoot :cheesy:

instead of watching j james how about having a browse around the
forums and having a chat or two or three.

Warm welcome lilli2

Dear Friends,

I am GAUTAM from chennai,south india.I am trading in NIFTY (Indian index)
I am interested in studying technicals and exploring new methods.
At present I am studying CAMARILLA.

feels good to see lot of like minded people here.
My messenger ID is : [email protected].

Dear Friends,

I am GAUTAM from chennai,south india.I am trading in NIFTY (Indian index)
I am interested in studying technicals and exploring new methods.
At present I am studying CAMARILLA.

feels good to see lot of like minded people here.
My messenger ID is : [email protected].

Hello GAUTAM
A very warm welcome:clap:

This is lilli2 greeting you for a proffessional trader to get in touch I feel
honoured.

For Techinical Trading try:

stockcharts.com tradertech.com marketskillsbuilder.com

www.forex-traning.com/strategy.htm Futures:www.PureTick.com

www.optionsoutlet.com www.e-junkie.com

Trade2Win Forums

CAMARALLI EQUATION:

Trade2Win Forums Pages: 4,5 and 7 www.camarillaequation.com

www.tradingtalk.co.uk day Trading: hubpages.com/hub/Camarilla_Equation

I hope this information will help you know where to find me.

Warm regards
lilli2