Sticky Introduce Yourself

Perhaps you'd like to checkout
RJOFutures.com

Donna Heidkamps daily recommendations.

All the best
lilli2

I'm always on the lookout for a foolproof trading system :) Seriously though, I've been trading for a while, but am always on the lookout for new e-mini strategies. A wise person once told me that if you ever feel like you have learned enough then STOP TRADING IMMEDIATELY. Also, I really like the new firm I'm at, but who knows what can happen and I'd be open to discussing any new firms out there offering what I need.

I'm always on the lookout for a foolproof trading system :) Seriously though, I've been trading for a while, but am always on the lookout for new e-mini strategies. A wise person once told me that if you ever feel like you have learned enough then STOP TRADING IMMEDIATELY. Also, I really like the new firm I'm at, but who knows what can happen and I'd be open to discussing any new firms out there offering what I need.

Hi From lilli2

E-mini's is the one thing I want to do but never done. I got close to doing it
I went to a course in London and got lost on the underground so never arrived.

It would be nice to get some expert advice.

Logging out for to-night
Warm regards
lilli2

Hi people, i'm doing the polite thing here and saying hello to all.

Am venturing into the dark arts of trading and came across this site, a great heads up for an amateur. Now all i got to do is sift through all the contradictory advice, ha.

Cheers

Hi From lilli2

E-mini's is the one thing I want to do but never done. I got close to doing it
I went to a course in London and got lost on the underground so never arrived.

It would be nice to get some expert advice.

Logging out for to-night
Warm regards
lilli2

I guess the advice is only 'expert' if you make money:)

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Such a very amazing link!

Hi all, I've worked with trading systems for about 5 years now showing traders how to make use of the front end user interface. Now I'm ready to develop my understanding of TA and how to apply this to stocks, futures and the FX markets. Like everyone here I am looking for financial security and want to spend enough time learning the trade so that I can employ myself. I would say wish me luck but we all know that perseverance is the key.

Hi all,

Long time lurker, decided to finally register. I've traded stocks for about 5 years, switched over to forex about a year ago and am doing much better with forex.

Hope I can make a few good contributions to the site.

hi
i 'm new to this....i'm doing mba finance..actually my ug waz bsc...so i am new to finance...so can any body help me out... which book might be useful for me to understanding finance basic things?....i waiting for ur reply..plzz help me.
thanks in advance...

Hi all, I've worked with trading systems for about 5 years now showing traders how to make use of the front end user interface. Now I'm ready to develop my understanding of TA and how to apply this to stocks, futures and the FX markets. Like everyone here I am looking for financial security and want to spend enough time learning the trade so that I can employ myself. I would say wish me luck but we all know that perseverance is the key.

Hi Jonathan

Yea well all this techie stuff ok.
Easier to just jump in Trade small,stops tight. Make sure you know how
to finish the trade,Bobs your Uncle. Simple "click" even Mier Cats can do it.

Your mistakes are your best teacher.

All the best mate,lilli2

Hi all,

Long time lurker, decided to finally register. I've traded stocks for about 5 years, switched over to forex about a year ago and am doing much better with forex.

Hope I can make a few good contributions to the site.

From lilli 2

Welcome and happy Trading.

Opec please excuse me if I reply to a thread I cant find.
Thanks Mate.

Hi Nice to meet you Raesh

for basic trading books please visit this site:
http//www.simple-stock-trading.com/stock-trading-books.html

They have quit a few books to choose from and you can buy them at Amazon.com.
Need anymore help, you know where to find me.

Good Luck
From lilli2

Hi Coconut Jelly

Awarm welcome

Can you please tell us abit more about yourself.

Like: How long you've been trading.
What you want to achieve and why.
Any Trading questions you have.

I am sure we'd love to help you.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Warmest regards
lilli2

Hi, i have been trading equity/index options for years and trying to go into options on futures trading...looking for resources that could aid me in that, like which brokerage firms are best, which brokerage firms offer multi legged combo options on futures, especially

Hello Gooroo
Welcome and nice to meet you

You have come to the right place
On Trade to Win home page at the top you will find red buttons
go the one that says Broker.

I can vouch for two on there. Berkley are personally known to me
for twelve years, they don't come cheap but they are dedinitely
QUALITY. They are London based.

Interactive Brokers And Trade Station Securities Highly rated by
good friends of mine.
They are T2W Preferred Brokers as well can't get better than that.

Good luck with your Trading, any time I can help I'm right here.

Warm regards lilli2

Hi all,

Since I posted my first message all I get now is a series of e-mails telling me to introduce myself--What gives here?

I am an experienced trader and have examined many so called sites that are supposed to make one rich---Don't believe it.

Cheers,

Hose