Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi,

I'm a new registor

Been trading/investing in Korea varying degrees of success over the last few years.
yeah, still making mistakes and I am sure I'm learning from these stupid mistakes.^^
Becoming member of t2w I wanna share my skills and meet other traders

James,

Hi James, Glad to hear that, there are people willing to share their experience, so that mistakes will be minimisez.

Hey guys, my name's Brian and I've been at the SMF Pro Trading for a few years now and Mario has been the most accurate trend forecaster and chief technical analyst I've ever seen. I just wanted to clarify that the school does not "loan" traders money, that's not the goal. The goal is to provide our traders with our state-of-the-art trading application that we built for our traders, our trading capital so they can trade higher dollar priced equities, and the education they need to have long term success in these markets. For any skeptics or people looking for more information check out their You Tube channel and watch the videos. We have put out 866 trading videos since 1/1/10. Come join us in the trading room for free for a few days if trading is something your serious about. Happy Trading!

http://www.youtube.com/user/StockMarketFunding

hey , im balaji from malaysia. im a s/w engrr . i earn my bread by managing oracle databases. im into forex trading for a hobby as a result of profitable trading with a demo account. i managed abt 20 pips a day (read about an hour), that translates to 200 USD.

thats all about me for now.
good luck and happy trading to all people here.

hey , im balaji from malaysia. im a s/w engrr . i earn my bread by managing oracle databases. im into forex trading for a hobby as a result of profitable trading with a demo account. i managed abt 20 pips a day (read about an hour), that translates to 200 USD.

thats all about me for now.
good luck and happy trading to all people here.

Hello balaji:)

A very warm welcome. Well done wth your Demo account.

Please let us know how you get on with the Real account.

All the best from lilli2

Hey guys, my name's Brian and I've been at the SMF Pro Trading for a few years now and Mario has been the most accurate trend forecaster and chief technical analyst I've ever seen. I just wanted to clarify that the school does not "loan" traders money, that's not the goal. The goal is to provide our traders with our state-of-the-art trading application that we built for our traders, our trading capital so they can trade higher dollar priced equities, and the education they need to have long term success in these markets. For any skeptics or people looking for more information check out their You Tube channel and watch the videos. We have put out 866 trading videos since 1/1/10. Come join us in the trading room for free for a few days if trading is something your serious about. Happy Trading!

http://www.youtube.com/user/StockMarketFunding

:smart: Hello Brian

Thank you so much for clarifying things for us. I can't wait to look on youtube
I hope others will too.

I'm a great believer in Trading education if you go to a good company it is
money well spent.

Lets check out folks.

Warm regards lilli2

COMPANIES OUT THERE if anyone comes on this site and you have
something of interest to tell us PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES.

Hi everybody, my name is Naddyia. I want to introduce myself to all the community:)
I am leaving in Paris, Iam 26 years old and I would like to get some feedback about your trading experience : how did you start, which tools are you using, what are your preferred makets to trade on etc...
Please do not hesitate to contact me or send me some messages.....I would like to meet some experienced and non experienced traders and share our point views.

Thanks a lot for reading my message (y)

Naddyia

:smart: Hello Brian

Thank you so much for clarifying things for us. I can't wait to look on youtube
I hope others will too.

I'm a great believer in Trading education if you go to a good company it is
money well spent.

Lets check out folks.

Warm regards lilli2

COMPANIES OUT THERE if anyone comes on this site and you have
something of interest to tell us PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES.

Hello lilli2,

I think I have some interesting things to tell you about some trading companies. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need further information. Me Im leaving in Paris (France) as said on my presentation. What about you ? Are you trading as a hobby or is it your job ?

Best regards,

Good for you and good luck....
Just be carefull, the allure of money is impressive and its very easy to imagine, at any time, that we know it all and we can easily add bucks to our account.
Learn as much as you can, go small and very good luck.

Hi Fayalac,

Thanks for your message....
You konw I am working for Sfg Trading Services but not as a trader and I was feeling that it is my time now to start trading as my company is offering good deals on trading.

I am taking your advice into consideration ;-). How long you've been trading ? On which markets ? Did you study how to trade at school or did you just learn with mistakes, experience etc....

Kind regards,

Hello all,

I'm 22 and living in Kinsale in the South of Ireland. My main interests at the moment are the FX markets. My Dad bought the Tradeguider VSA software a couple of years back and i've been studying trading on and off for the past year or so. I've just graduated from a degree course, hence the learning phase being a bit intermittent.

Now that the degree is out of the way i'm looking to invest a lot of time into trading. I've spent the past few months reading, paper trading, real trading and trading demo accounts with mixed results.

I think i'm able to read the charts at a fairly competent level, the main problem at the moment is sorting out and deciding on a concrete trading strategy. Hopefully i can come up with something after reading through the threads on this website.

I look forward to getting involved,

Cheers,

KinsaleForex

Hi NinjaW
1) I´ve been trading for some years now.
2) Forex, i havent got into another market, but the skills you need are basically the same.
3) I have a major in accounting and i started a master´s in economics, which i couldnt finish for reasons out of my control. I have a strong background in Math´s, Stat´s, economics and finance, but the first think i had to learn is that it was nothing. There is a lot of material which you will not learn at school, so you have to learn it.
In these field you need 33% psicology, 33% background and experience and 33% methodology.
Its easy to make some bucks once you have all that in hand but if you are also aware of some basic rules.
a) Dont over invest.
b) Unless its your method, dont ever go against the trend, dont try to beat it.
c) Learn when you have lost, losses are part of the game.
And there are others, just try first with demo accounts, the most you can lose with it is time.
Good lock

Hello all,

I'm 22 and living in Kinsale in the South of Ireland. My main interests at the moment are the FX markets. My Dad bought the Tradeguider VSA software a couple of years back and i've been studying trading on and off for the past year or so. I've just graduated from a degree course, hence the learning phase being a bit intermittent.

Now that the degree is out of the way i'm looking to invest a lot of time into trading. I've spent the past few months reading, paper trading, real trading and trading demo accounts with mixed results.

I think i'm able to read the charts at a fairly competent level, the main problem at the moment is sorting out and deciding on a concrete trading strategy. Hopefully i can come up with something after reading through the threads on this website.

I look forward to getting involved,

Cheers,

KinsaleForex

That is your basic stepp! :cry:

Yes...., once i said the same.
The member who gaved the same advice i am giving you now referred me some hard - but respectfull - words after my answer, i will not do it with you.
Just remember, as far as six months from now if you dont have a method you´ll be working hard on it.
Good luck.

Er, thanks, I think!

I don't mean to be rude, but I don't really understand what you're saying.

I'm here to learn, that's pretty much it.

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/

Hey Guys and Girls
The long and short of it is I have traded futures since 1969 in particular, currencies, and FOREX now for about 2 years. My introduction to trading came back in the late sixties as a runner at CBOT . Haved loved it and made a living since that time. I have met many of the great traders over the years, and a few shysters. I am happy to see such a forum, and will help in any way I can.

Hi NinjaW
1) I´ve been trading for some years now.
2) Forex, i havent got into another market, but the skills you need are basically the same.
3) I have a major in accounting and i started a master´s in economics, which i couldnt finish for reasons out of my control. I have a strong background in Math´s, Stat´s, economics and finance, but the first think i had to learn is that it was nothing. There is a lot of material which you will not learn at school, so you have to learn it.
In these field you need 33% psicology, 33% background and experience and 33% methodology.
Its easy to make some bucks once you have all that in hand but if you are also aware of some basic rules.
a) Dont over invest.
b) Unless its your method, dont ever go against the trend, dont try to beat it.
c) Learn when you have lost, losses are part of the game.
And there are others, just try first with demo accounts, the most you can lose with it is time.
Good lock

(y) Great.... Nice advise....Thanks ! As you said I believe that they are a lot things you learning through experience and not at school. As well, dont hesitate to go on this website : http://www.sfgtrading.com/. Maybe you will find something interesting and if you need further infomration, I'll be glad to help !

Thanks Fayalac.

Best regards,