Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello all!

Thank you to everyone who helps keep this site going, it has been a wealth of info for me :)

I have been trading stocks for about 3 years and have been studying futures for the last 3 months and plan to open a live account soon, after I finish my trading plan and testing.

I hope someday I can contribute but for now, I'm here to learn....

Hello all!

Thank you to everyone who helps keep this site going, it has been a wealth of info for me :)

I have been trading stocks for about 3 years and have been studying futures for the last 3 months and plan to open a live account soon, after I finish my trading plan and testing.

I hope someday I can contribute but for now, I'm here to learn....

:rolleyes:Hi TammyD
Very warm greetings.
It is so nice to hear from Lady traders when I first started trading Women Traders
were treated like a bad joke. Thankfully things have changed a little.

"honey" Three MONTHS learning Futures?? Time to dip your big toe in that water.
Use Tight stop losses + limit orders together, see how it goes.

Love to hear from you again.

G'Day all

Just a quick one to say hello and hope to chat with many of you. Until then :)

"G Day" To you too. Are we having a oneway Chat here?

It would be nice to here a little bit about you and Trading, Highs,Lows,Gaphs
and any teeny weeny problems we can help you with.:|
Warmest regards lilli2

Hi
I am Simon 61 new to forum quite new to trading . I live in the UK where you can spead bet or use a forex broker. Which one should i use.Spreading betting in the UK atracts no TAX on gains , while using a broker does . ;)

Need some help

If you are new to trading, then forget about taxes, you will pay taxes only if you win but if you are new you must be aware that odds are against you, by now.
Spread betting, as long as i understand it, increases sensibly your risk´s, so if you should be aware of something that must not be, in my opinion, taxes.
I would recomend to take some less risky investments instead spread betting.

Thanks had some success with ademo account . Just wanted to know why alot of traders in the UK use a broker rather than a comany like IG spread betting account.

Ok, i cannot tell you, i really dont know, i hope some guy from the uk will kindly answer your question

:rolleyes:Hi TammyD
Very warm greetings.
It is so nice to hear from Lady traders when I first started trading Women Traders
were treated like a bad joke. Thankfully things have changed a little.

"honey" Three MONTHS learning Futures?? Time to dip your big toe in that water.
Use Tight stop losses + limit orders together, see how it goes.

Love to hear from you again.

LOL! Yes, I would love to get going sooner ! BUT, it is my nature to have all my ducks in a row before jumping into something and another big BUT is that I'm waiting for the kids to get back to school so that I can start a schedule and routine to implement my trading plan. Sim trading has been fun though... but, it is hard to concentrate with little ones under foot so, probably best to wait a couple weeks to start trading real money (but the wire transfer has been initiated!!!)

Thanks had some success with ademo account . Just wanted to know why alot of traders in the UK use a broker rather than a comany like IG spread betting account.
Hi Simon61

Many Proffessional Traders have several different accounts to suit their trades.
A friend of mine has an account for High Trades and a smaller account for less
riskier trades so if he has margin calls the smaller one provides it.

:smart:
Warm regards lilli2

"Tight stop losses", that is a very confuse therm, what is tight?, if i have an uptrend at the 1, 4 and 24 hr charts and the market start going down lets say 250 pips but the trends hasnt changed....., what would you do?, would you quit your position or knowing that trends hasnt changed would you hold it?.
I suggest you lilli2, that instead using "tight stopps" and "limits" to learn how to find and follow a trend that will tell clearly when to quit a bad position and when to hold it.
Use stops and limits only as cautios measure because sometimes there are weird movements that can wreck any account.

Hi I am 30 plus year old male trader from Malaysia.

I joined T2W a while ago but I had not come back to it because I was busy with trading and learning.

My first introduction to technical trading has been via the Forex market. Until today that has been the only market that I trade.

My trading method is based on Price Action, SMA and Support & Resistance via Trendlines. With that been said I have tried trading with various indicators and a combination of them when I first started.

I hope that I would be able to meet more traders, make a few friends in the process and most importantly learn from the others.

Thanks

And Happy Pipping.

"Tight stop losses", that is a very confuse therm, what is tight?, if i have an uptrend at the 1, 4 and 24 hr charts and the market start going down lets say 250 pips but the trends hasnt changed....., what would you do?, would you quit your position or knowing that trends hasnt changed would you hold it?.
I suggest you lilli2, that instead using "tight stopps" and "limits" to learn how to find and follow a trend that will tell clearly when to quit a bad position and when to hold it.
Use stops and limits only as cautios measure because sometimes there are weird movements that can wreck any account.

Hi lilli2 here

I went to London to train on Trends, I keep up my training with options
University on-line. Options University are doing a course right now.
Moving averages going up I would I would cream off the top I watch charts
seeit going down Ifollow that down trend and put stops to catch it you
can use 1 stop 2 or 3 taking moneyout on the down side Upside your choice
you are the trader check 20 day average and decide.

If you have a swing trade Large move up Catch the Parababollic take
your proffit use trailing stops catch the down side.

Try :www.optionsuniversity.com
www.omnivia.com Options University are subsidising Training course
on trends it is worth finding the money.

I Never do any kind of trading I haven't studied by going on a training
course for.
All the best
lilli2

Hi guys ,nice to meet you here,i am a newcomer ,hope that i can know something important about trade.

hi every one i am an amature forex trader who is thinking about going into this fulltime i have done a lot of reading an have started trading a live account, but havent really been making a head way. i hope to develop my own trading system and see how ti goes

Hi I had the interest in me to trade FOREX by an an ad here in SYD but am cautious having read dozens of negative blogs. I am still keen but am looking for some guidance as a complete Newie so hope to talk to lots of you so can be pointed in right direction. Prepared to do hard yards and learn!