Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi to all, I used to be a member here before but prop ably due to my inactivity my account was deleted ? I don't even recall how long ago this happened. Anyway glad that I am back....

Hi

I am looking to set up a SIPP but before I jump in, want to watch and see for a bit. I used to buy and sell and was modestly successful, but now I don't have a company pension any more, am sure I can do as well (I hope).

Hopefully there is some good posters here and not what is over at elite trader. A bunch of negativity and namecalling

Hi my name is sam K and I have been trading forex for few years with moderate success.
Still looking for a system that could take me to the next level.
I am very excited to hear and learn from other members have to offer. In particular
I would love to hear from a gentleman by the name of Anthony Freeman who had posted information on Steve Mauro's webinar in June 2011 in this forum. If anybody have information, I am also interested in Martin Cole's trading system( Learningtotrade.com) based on how to recognize and overcome market makers manipulation of the forex market. He is from New Zeland. My personal email [email protected]

Hi Everyone,

I am a forex trader from Nigeria, a friend introduced me to this business in 2007.
I hope to learn a lot from this forum.
Happy trading to you all.
Cheers.

Re: Introduce Yourself/royal petroleum

hi
hope this is right place to impart this info
just been appraoched by Westin International to buy my RP shares for exxon Mobil at £6 each. thay say that RP have some rights to drill in Argentina and Exxon want to buy them. usual scam that i have to pay 25cents/share to get restriction lefted. once bitten...........
chrisjk

hello fellow traders, any advice for someone stuck to a 9-5 operation? By operation means mundane... lol. I am waiting for the day when the markets stop exciting me - someone said that's the mark of a pro - been there, done that type of thing. Just go and rake it in - I guess this will never happen because there are a lot of moving parts in the game and all are unpredictable. Would welcome thoughts along these lines please...

My name is Vigilius. I'm just finishing up grad school, so I can devote myself more to trading. I've been running demo accounts for a few years, and I'd like to try it with real money. All my experience is in forex, although I'd like to learn more about other areas. Thanks!

Ive been trading with iforex for more than six months now but not satisfied with there suport would you be able to help me make more money.

Hi,

So pleased I have been able to find this forum. The posts I have already read in the First Steps are teaching me that I need to go back to 'First Base' and learn how to trade properly. I have been buying long term for about five years and have tended to buy and hold AIM market shares. After very mixed success using shorter term trading techniques I need to look at all trading options with an open mind. Looking forward to learning and hopefully adding to the forum.

Cheers

Jimmer9

I am new to forex, still learning from forex forums. I am looking forward to learn from experienced trader from this web site.

Hi all, I am Nick and I am from Singapore.

I am here to learn more about equity trading and i hope to join a company as a trader or become a home-base trader.