Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi,
I'm trading forex for a while, I believe i can get a fresh look for trading itself and find some inspiration on this forum, so i`ll become consistent.

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here as well and hope to be a good participant and follower of this forum. A friend told me that it's really interesting to be part of this site that's why I signed up and I'm looking forward to be active in this forum particularly in some topics that interests me most. Thanks. Hope I'm welcome!

Good to be with you all.
Just joined and very new to the forum.
Interested in trading systems and end of day data
Cheers
wkurukul

Gary from Melbourne, working in Tax (new job) current trading Australia share market, wanting to get more US shares and options, also want to get into Forex.

Trading style - value investing

Using Interactive Broker and Comsec.

Is there a value investing group? the long term, no short cut boring but sure to make money style? lol

Hi I found this forum a while ago and decided to register as a member. I am new to forex would like to get more knowledge especially from those experiece traders in this from

thanks

Hi, I have been interested in trading for a number of years but have never been able to devote sufficient time to it, now that has changed and although I have a reasonabally good idea of what to expect I am always interested in what others have to say.

Hi Skibbatechno,

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get pertinent data here, just follow the threads other members posted and you can as well start your own thread. Also, you can ask anything concerning trade and trading here. For sure our forum friends will lend their valuable time answering all your queries.

Happy trading and welcome to the world of trading~!

Best regards,

Cortney

Hi Skibbatechno,

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get pertinent data here, just follow the threads other members posted and you can as well start your own thread. Also, you can ask anything concerning trade and trading here. For sure our forum friends will lend their valuable time answering all your queries.

Happy trading and welcome to the world of trading~!

Best regards,

Cortney

Thanks for that Cortney looking forward to it.

Kind Regards,

Skib

Hi,

Just thought I'd do a quick introduction. I'm very new to this, so this site looked perfect for advice and knowledge. I'm currently a student with a little money to play with, so I look forward to reading what everyone has to say and making some money!

Hi Folks

Just an introductory note to present myself. Joined Trade2win today. I live in Ploiesti, Romania and have a psychological and financial background. I am a psychologist and an internal auditor trading for about two years now, only on demo accounts because I'm
a boom and bust trader doubling even tripling accounts and then busting all up.

That's the reason why I really need a mentor badly, not a book or a video course. A real person, even one far, far away. If you have some advise for me and you don't mind tutoring me a bit, you are welcome to mail me on this username at Gmail or let some advise right here, advises that would help adventurous and reckless traders, like me. I have traded Forex, but it is spot gold and silver what I like best to trade, mainly because they run very fast and as you imagine, I'm greedy for pips...

I intend to write a dissertation on trading psychology for my 4 year psychology bachelor thesis. I am open to all your suggestions about what is important in trading psychology from the trader's perspective.

Will be visiting the boards and chat rooms regularly from now on.

Keep up the good work T2W and good luck everybody.

Hey guys, Nathan from Dallas Tx. 25 years old, 6th year-Senior at Uni.North Texas (UNT) majors in Am.History/General Business. Co-owner of a modern furniture showroom (not advertising so email me if you want the name).

Noobie trader, life-long shark. Found a bit of lucky "success" w/ my limited college-knowledge but looking to thrive not just survive. (hahahah that sentence could be in a Kanye lick )

Looking to pick-up some real-world wisdom from you guys/girls that are on the forum, hopefully y'all don't mind if I feed on your scraps for a while.

Other than that, feel free to email me. (But no SPAM or boobtube links please, I get plenty of both already and not looking to add to the trash bin.)

Thanks, see you on the other side.

Hi, I have successfully made consistent profits over the last few years from betting, mainly on horse racing, but due to having had all of my internet accounts either closed or restricted, I am seeking a fresh challenge. I am also unable to place bets with William Hill in their shops due to the nature of the bets which I place. I am not a fraudster, I simply know how to exploit loopholes. I have over 25 years experience in the betting industry.

Hi, one & all.I'm a new, Been trading/investing with varying degrees of success over the last 2 years.Hope to learn from you all and hopefully put something in to discussion when more proficient- perhaps

Hello All,

New to Trade2Win, Been meaning to join for a while.

Looking to gain info on day trading and courses.

Good day to you all,

I'm an Engineering Undergrad looking to broaden my horizons with regards to my future career endeavors! I've always had an eye on the markets when reading the papers and online news and have never taken any more than a passing interest in to how it all works at a complex level. Coming towards the end of my degree now and am seriously considering a life in the financial markets as opposed to pillaging the world's oil fields.

Mainly here to learn about the ins and outs of the markets as well as to gain knowledge of day trading to allow me to dabble in the coming future!

Looking forward to becoming an active member of this wonderfully helpful site!