Sticky Introduce Yourself

Dear all,

I am trading liquid Futures, maily from EUREX, CME and CBOT. Working for long yaers in the trading business and I want to learn programming my ideas on my own. For this reason I please you all to support me a bit. Perhaps I can give some ideas and we can build indicator or trading system.

Many thanks
Sansara

Hi,

I am new to trading, iv been using simulators for the past 2 months or so, i have been trading on the ES with little luck, im trying to read and watch as much as i can.

Hi,

My name is Sean Fallon. I have been trading Indian markets (Bombay Stock Exchange) and National Stock Exchange (NSE) for almost 10 years. The first 8 years were purely on long term investments and now started day/positional trading.

I came across this site and found a lot of useful tools for a person like me, to understand price movements in identifying good stocks and not just groping in the dark, when it comes to stock picking.

A lot to learn....

Sean

Hi Leon,

You cam ask anything about FX here. So that you can learn something valuable from our forum friends.

Hi CortneyWilliams,

Thank you for replying.
I am trading breakouts combined with 10,20,50 EMAs and pivots.
I have found this strategy very successful so far.However the 1:1 risk/reward doesnt seem to work for me in this strategy.

Dear all,

I am trading liquid Futures, maily from EUREX, CME and CBOT. Working for long yaers in the trading business and I want to learn programming my ideas on my own. For this reason I please you all to support me a bit. Perhaps I can give some ideas and we can build indicator or trading system.

Many thanks
Sansara

Hi Sansara,

Thank you for replying.
I have been trading forex since October 2008.I started with a robot (EA) and my first experience was a real disaster!!!I lost money,however I liked forex and decided to continue and learn from my mistakes.In general I like trading (futures,options,even stocks).I have never traded stocks and futures.My capital is small so I cant afford trading stocks and futures.I traded options for a while,but gave up because of the losses I suffered.
My favorite strategy is breakout combined with 10,20,50 EMAs, and pivot points.I trade only the London session,which is very inconvenient for me because I live in New Zealand.
I am very much interested in programming,especially VBA.
I think a good starting point is to program these EMA crossovers.I will try to do some research on that.

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a little while but thought I should come in from the cold! I'm based in London, relatively new to trading but keen to learn from you all!

Having looked around for a while, T2W appears to have a lot of useful information and informed posters who seem to be generous with their time and knowledge, so I'm hoping to absorb as much as possible by being active on the site.

Please be gentle - I'm only a newbie!

Fuzzypeg

Hi

Has anybody heard about SJ Capital group? Currently they are punting land ownership in the UK. Seems too good to be true.

Looking for Forex Training

Hello Everyone,
This is dhaka01 from Bangladesh.I am a new forex trader.i wish to learn more & more about Forex Trade.Especially i m looking for a professional trader from Singapore,Malaysia,Thailand,India,England etc... who can teach me......i m looking for your co-operation about Forex Trade.Thanks.
[email protected]

I was a poker pro for the last few years (google my username if you want to know more about that)...looking for something else to do in my spare time now. Poker and trading actually have a lot in common. Going to study swing trading for a while before jumping in. See you guys around.

Hi guys,

I am new member here. I have used this site numerous times in the past and decided to join. I have been trading live for 2 years now. some ups and downs but still surviving in this business.

Happy trading guys

Hi Everyone,

I have so much passion about trading, especially in Fx market.

I am in Canada and a working professional.

Looking forward to active association with you all.

Ravi (RCN)

Hey everybody!

Very new to trading. I'm still in the process of learning before I jump in. I want to start paper trading soon. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to get a practice account? I have seen several people mention Forex. Is that a good starting point? This forum seems like a great place for some good resources.

Thanks
Steve

This is a new sticky thread in the Members, Meetups & Socials forum which provides everyone an opportunity both old members and new an opportunity to introduce themselves to the community.

If you're a new member, or maybe just a lurker who hasn't yet taken the plunge, then this is as good a place as any to start. Tell us a bit about yourself, perhaps your trading history and interests, and what you hope to gain from the site.

:!: If you have any simple questions related to trading, then please refrain from asking them in this thread and instead use the First Steps forum, which is targeted specifically to newbies taking their first steps:
First Steps - Trade2Win Forums
Hi guys, been trading for a while using swing trading techniques. I trade CFD's, mostly indexes. Looking forward hearing your views.
cheers