Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hi all,

Just joined site as currently hold a few shres with various bcompanies, but looking to invest with a little more risk/reward......wisely or not we shall see! I am currently reading up as mucha s I can to try and undedrstand half of what I read, but hopefully I will get there.
I have also just opened an IG account, in order to have a mess around with the dummy account. I do hope that this will become my full time money, though obviously not the dummy account.

Looking forward to some interesting dialog on the subject of trading strategies with people that "Have a Clue".

Hey there guys!

New member here of course (That's what this thread is, right?)!

I've been trading a couple years and have run across this forum in a bid to better hone my skills! I day trade when I get the time. I think the most I'll hold for is about a week or so. Most of my trades range in the 0-3 day range.

I'll probably be dropping by often and going through a lot of coffee staying up browsing the forums!

hey guys,looking to get back into serious forex trading within the next few weeks--see the nice trade station i used to have !!lol--rebuilding it -getting the hard drive replaced--yupper -dam virus!!!!--in the mean time--on the old trusty laptop with a 22" plugged into it!-anyone in good old florida?---good trading to all:cool::cool:

Hi everyone,

Nice having the chance to connect with you guys here. Shall educate myself more on Forex Trading in a positive way!

Thank you to everyone for your valuable comments and let's enjoy the sharing experiences!

Hello to everybody in the forum, my name is David Olushina Oluseyi. i am a forex trader and i need everybody assistant in the forum to assist me in my forex trading progress. Happy trading.
David Olushina Oluseyi

Hi all,

I'm new and I am a complete trading rookie. I've done a bit of spread betting before but having just graduated I want to learn as much as I can and get involved in the world of futures trading.

Cheers,
Dave

Im a building surveyor by profession intending to reinvent myself as a full time day trader and EOD swing trader. I have over 2 years experience with spreadbetting and traditional shares brokerage, I now feel its the right time to step up the next level, full time trading, by learning (and contributing) from those who are further down the proverbial trading path.

I previously posted quite heavily on spreadbettingcentral.com until finding T2W.

regards

TSM

Re: Introduce my-self i am new to trading, i will be trading from home, i'm looking to link up with traders knowledgable in market profile and market delta. Recommended books, semaniars, courses etc...

G'day from Aus.

I'm looking forward to trudging through this forum. I've already seen some top posts. :clap:

Cheers,

G33Banger (y)

Hi,

I am new to this forum, but not new to trading, looking to add tools to my toolbox to enable me to become a better trader, also happy to share my experience with others.

cheers