Sticky Introduce Yourself

Hello Traders, Found the site by round about searching for trader psychology help. Good to very good technician however, management skills are poor i.e. losers run and winners taken waaayy too soon. Trade futures on U.S. indices mostly. Looking forward too lively discussion.

Take care,
vegrunt (John)

Hey everyone, I'm new to trading and this forum looks like it will offer me a lot of information. Glad I found Trade2Win! =D

Hello everybody. Hope you're all making money or should I say rather NOT losing any!

I'm back for my 3rd go, I originally found this site back in 2002 and went to one of the first organised events where I seem to remember a few traders getting up on stage (Pat and somebody else???).

Anyway, I would have loved to revive my hold account here but I've lost the login details.

Is there still an im chatroom here? If not does anybody know of a friendly one?

Has anybody tried setting up a google hangout?

B4n.

Hello everybody. Hope you're all making money or should I say rather NOT losing any!

I'm back for my 3rd go, I originally found this site back in 2002 and went to one of the first organised events where I seem to remember a few traders getting up on stage (Pat and somebody else???).

Anyway, I would have loved to revive my hold account here but I've lost the login details.

Is there still an im chatroom here? If not does anybody know of a friendly one?

Has anybody tried setting up a google hangout?

B4n.

hi simy, if you still have the original email account you used when you originally signed up to t2w, then the process of reviving your old account is very easy and you can do a password change.

if your original email account is not active, then i would have thought that an admin would be only too pleased to assist in getting things sorted.

good luck :)

Hi,

My name is Roberto, and I´m a post graduate 30 year old brazilian economist that work for a public institution. After getting fed up with frozen wages and very low incentives, I started gearing my attention and efforts to the stock market. My starting career of only two months time already made me a net loss of 30% of my equity :LOL:

I realized that was due to ridiculous leverage, leading me to be terrorized and placing stops that were too often too tight, and a huuuuge load of overconfidence and wishful thinking buying at the "false" bottoms and shorting at the "false" tops.

Anyway, I realized I have a long way to walk to be a pro, and hope to learn a lot from other members on the forum.

Hi to everyone who reads this, new to the site and hopefully can join in on the community aspect.

Tommy

Hi
I'm not new to trading. I've been trading for 5 years and teaching for 2 years.
I teach students that indicators and oscillators are not necessary to profit. You don't need
multiple charts either. You don't even need to use chart patterns.

All I use is High-High, High-Low, Low-Low, and Low-High and I always place my trade on a retrace. Placing your trade on a retrace maximizes you wins and minimizes your losses.
Most of all I always trade the turn of the trend and never entertain any other entry. The hardest part is to understand how to find the start, and sometimes you think its the start when it reverses again. all my winning trade make more pips than I lose.

Thanks Baz:clap:

Hello everyone!
I am options trader and looking for a good source where i can find stocks that have a fairly large range but not over $100 in price. Any suggestions? I would greatly appreciate it.

hi everyone. been trading f/x and f/x options for 7 years now.
TA-based. mostly elliot wave analysis.
Still trying to graduate from reasonable forecasting to decent trading performance.

george

Hello All peolple there.

I have been in the trading, for some 2/3 years..basically part time or lets say during free days or holidays.. doing fairly flat... now, i got to the time of seriuslly doing trading for leaving.. at least give a shot...

day trading using l2 & TS and 1 min/5 min time frame of stocks trading al hig/low of the day..range trading or breakout...

i just would like to knw if any of you are doing tading for living and hear your experiences..

george

Hi

Great site - useful knowledge resource.

I was very active trading on the stockmarket a few years back with little success, until I did the Trading The Easy Way course. Now I am looking to get into Forex. I have mostly worked in accountancy full time, but have recently seen potential to trade privately almost full time through these Knowledge to Action seminars.

Hi All!

New member to the site. been trading options part-time for about 3 years. Planning on doing it full time. I know I'll get good info and great traders on this site. Hopefully, I can make some contributions as well.

Vince

Hello all!

This is Lucian and I`ve been trading for the past 3 years with some modest success. I`ve had my heavy drawback periods and sometimes my portfolio seemed to go underwater. Luckily it didn't. I did all the rookie mistakes of doubling down, of closing down winning positions, of acting impulsively, of getting greedy and forgetting about my system and so, so many more.

Reading a lot of trading literature taught me the building blocks of trading, but only experience showed my that the biggest enemy in trading lies within. I considered money lost because of stupid and impulsive moves an expensive tuition fee, but it all paid out eventually.

I also recently started a financial commentary blog, but I`m not going to post it here because it would not be alright. I`m glad to be here and to start posting some insights, and if I may be of any help, I'd be glad to do so.

Cheers,
Lucian

Greetings,

I am new to trading/finance (professionally), and look to learn as much as I can, esp. as it relates to using data for an edge.

Also, I'm required to get a series 65, so I need to study for it - Any tips? Good book/course recommendations? I'm pressed on time so I want something where I can study for only a few hours (5-6?) - or at least as few as possible - and pass.

isn't 65 the "blue sky' rules for your state? If so they are a big waste of time. Pure memory and you will never use the info. I had my registered investment license and the only think i learned is what I could not do. Did not know what I can do but only what I could not do! Good luck.

Hi.........i am Premjeet.........i am from India.........I am 20 yrs old...........i love to surf the net and while surfing, i found this site interesting and signed up here..........hope, i will enjoy here..........thank u..........