Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi N

extracts -

Too many members here live inn their own little world - and if they are happy and content - leave them be - especially if they are happy with their results and returns

I know Fugazsy as said it will be on sale next at $199 for course etc etc

Rubbish

If I sold 100 copies over a few months - its not worth the hassle for $20k - after all I can make that in a good average month and only have to deal with maybe 10 dissers here

If 100 traders had the course - they would expect 1 to 1 assistance off me and out the 100 - maybe 10 or 20 would excel to go on to success - and maybe 30 to 50 would fail - mainly due to them not being experienced enough and not prepared to put the work in and focus and continual disciplines required for success

Its too complex and difficult to just sell - Major M is a clever guy -and had 2 yrs plus of FX education behind him - but it still took him over 6 months to really get there

My alternative fans want a 3 hr quick fix answer - and if it not available - then they will carry on taking the wee wee and everybody else who might be prepared to put the effort in to get there

That's life - and thankfully N you are knowledgeable enough - old enough and wise enough to understand that

Agree - never let a bully win - and if anyone really thinks I am a bully - again - I am the most polite and helpful character out - to all "good guys" who are genuine

Again - thank you for your support. I am away in September and if i remember right you mentioned you are off for 3 weeks

Enjoy

Regards#

F

hey F - yep - i'm away for 3 weeks in Sept / oct ........bit of sun and rest ;)

the (non)selling of systems is a valid point ............and ironically I experienced the same issues as you discuss above about 2-3 years ago when I actually piloted a FXCorrelator training course.........I had been contacted over the years by hundreds of members via here and youtube so piloted a course to see if it was worth running with in the long term........It was a big investment in time and money plus I pulled in a partner to run the admin and the IT side ....websites ......hours of videos , Q&A's ........etc etc etc ...took months to build and set up for a pilot of around 40-50 people I think

I wanted to teach people just what can really be done with forex strengthmeters and their derivatives ...i'm not talking about the bollox that you read on many other strengthmeter forums and websites .............I mean below the surface where the real value is ............not simple crossing of lines and the 5 minute fixes that only skim the surface ........and that's all I can really offer on the free indicators /links here ....the best stuff comes with digging deeper and really understanding whats happening...like you are trying to teach ...........but it takes time and a lot of coaching and teaching .real time as well ....not an e-book and flashing lights ........really understanding the patterns

anyway to cut a long story short

1) most people were far less experienced than they said
2) most people expected a 5 minute fix , an e-book and a balloon
3) most people weren't prepared to go the extra mile
4) on one was going to do the 6months -a year apprenticeship

everyone had the potential ..........but I wasn't prepraered to teach the newbies the basics and no-one with more experience wanted to do the spadework

so we ended the course .........end of story

made a big loss overall and it also inhibited my trading time for months ..................lesson learned - easier to trade and chat here than all that nonsense selling courses ......and that's a lesson for anyone here going on courses ..............real traders don't need to charge or run courses for other traders .........they should be making enough not to charge or bother

unlike F here who is simply trying to help - for free (y)

N

hes jel of you gorgeous wife
old-hag-small1.jpg

Never actually made that claim, however I wasn't dreaming to marry a less than attractive one, how about yourself? I accept perhaps you live an alternative lifestyle and it narks you a lot.
I say live and let live, so don't be shy and stay in the shadows, come out live in the forum. It could be your very own live call.

Never actually made that claim, however I wasn't dreaming to marry a less than attractive one, how about yourself? I accept perhaps you live an alternative lifestyle and it narks you a lot.
I say live and let live, so don't be shy and stay in the shadows, come out live in the forum. It could be your very own live call.

i thought i was on ignore;)

the (non)selling of systems is a valid point ............and ironically I experienced the same issues as you discuss above about 2-3 years ago when I actually piloted a FXCorrelator training course.........I had been contacted over the years by hundreds of members via here and youtube so piloted a course to see if it was worth running with in the long term........It was a big investment in time and money plus I pulled in a partner to run the admin and the IT side ....websites ......hours of videos , Q&A's ........etc etc etc ...took months to build and set up for a pilot of around 40-50 people I think

I wanted to teach people just what can really be done with forex strengthmeters and their derivatives ...i'm not talking about the bollox that you read on many other strengthmeter forums and websites .............I mean below the surface where the real value is ............not simple crossing of lines and the 5 minute fixes that only skim the surface ........and that's all I can really offer on the free indicators /links here ....the best stuff comes with digging deeper and really understanding whats happening...like you are trying to teach ...........but it takes time and a lot of coaching and teaching .real time as well ....not an e-book and flashing lights ........really understanding the patterns

everyone had the potential ..........but I wasn't prepraered to teach the newbies the basics and no-one with more experience wanted to do the spadework

made a big loss overall and it also inhibited my trading time for months ..................lesson learned - easier to trade and chat here than all that nonsense selling courses ......and that's a lesson for anyone here going on courses ..............real traders don't need to charge or run courses for other traders .........they should be making enough not to charge or bother

N
please run another course i will pay double

i thought i was on ignore;)

No I already said I saw you and your gang back trolling by numbers and took you all off. Now I never actually read anything new just the usual dissing and knocking that I come accustomed too. Shame really.

N
Pity Fomo didnt turn up a bit sooner ...9 years wasted on this forum before he arrived and you realised you were not a real trader :LOL:

" ..............real traders don't need to charge or run courses for other traders .........they should be making enough not to charge or bother "

Agreed :whistling

No I already said I saw you and your gang back trolling by numbers and took you all off. Now I never actually read anything new just the usual dissing and knocking that I come accustomed too. Shame really.
You are a wise man to do that as you need other peoples opinions-imho;)

Morning -- Mr sharky must be loving all the action on t2w this weekend:devilish:
(From post 57715 above)
Here your answers were vague, I am not a kid, I asked you in different forms just to get back from you the same vagueness...Now you never had a fair answer for that......actually it was showing something hidden....

Correct - there is something hidden and I am sorry to have to admit it

Pete thanks for being honest

Hi BP

I am being honest here BP - but you have not been on your comment

First of all I have had more than 1 losing day in last 3 years - mentioned it already - but somehow that got twisted to say that I have not had one ( even though I said I had more than 1?) - in fact if you cannot cover both an AM session and early US session and get more than 15 trades in - it is possible to net lose for the day if you have then over 7 consecutive losses

On my losing days in previous years they have not been full days - only 2 or 3 hrs sessions - and i ended up down under 20 pips - and had no other time to make it up in the later day session

Over the last 18 months I split my day into 4 main parts - with the aim of only having to trade 2. If I have 2 bad part sessions - and cannot do another 2 - then that cannot result in not making 50 pips + - as happened 36 times last years but none with any minus pips or money - simple because I then have any partials left on from previous period to cash in on

Now - you quoted only half the quote BP

That's a dissers trick - so what have they been teaching you lol

The full quote as follows

Correct - there is something hidden and I am sorry to have to admit it

Not every FX trader will be able to carry out and perform ongoing day after day my method - even if they have 2 yrs training

Not everyone wants to hear that Fugazsy - but thats the truth - I simply know not every trader would be able to do it and maintain their discipline - and to make it worse - and no disrespect - but you would be one of them

Somehow - it a different context compared to your remark ?

Regards

F

" ..............real traders don't need to charge or run courses for other traders .........they should be making enough not to charge or bother "

Agreed :whistling

I agree with this comment as well Tar

But you and the gang have now put yourself - again in another corner

According to you lot - I dont trade - and so cannot be a real trader??

So that means I am OK to start a load of courses / training sessions / 1 to 1's / etc etc

LOL

PS

Dont worry I do trade - How would I have found out all the knowledge I have on FX spot markets without spending 10k + hrs at the coalface ?

Also KK was wrong when he mentioned all the broker industry would know about me ( ie behind closed doors) etc etc

Not the way i have done it - but that's an entirely different debate and because none of you are really "free thinkers" then I don't think you will ever work it out

And again

I am certainly not going to tell you all

Regards

F

I agree with this comment as well Tar

But you and the gang have now put yourself - again in another corner

According to you lot - I dont trade - and so cannot be a real trader??

So that means I am OK to start a load of courses / training sessions / 1 to 1's / etc etc

LOL

PS

Dont worry I do trade - How would I have found out all the knowledge I have on FX spot markets without spending 10k + hrs at the coalface ?

Also KK was wrong when he mentioned all the broker industry would know about me ( ie behind closed doors) etc etc

Not the way i have done it - but that's an entirely different debate and because none of you are really "free thinkers" then I don't think you will ever work it out

And again

I am certainly not going to tell you all

Regards

F
demo account

demo account

Hi Jeffre

How's your blood pressure going ?

Thank you for promoting me from a non FX trader to a demo

You need to help me now............

How can you take money out of a demo account??

Demo accounts are for newbie traders and testing new broker platforms and new strategies for a short term etc etc

I think after 13 yrs and 7 + years full time i would not be able to carry on justifying my FX trading off just demo accounts. I might have other monies/ investments/ pensions etc to assist me but that idea just does not stack up to me

OK - if you are trying to think out the box then maybe you think if he's on a small live account on $1 a pips he can make $1000 a day - which would not be too bad

But then - how's that work out if his daily target is only 50 pips ??

No - forget that idea - demote me back to a non trader please and good luck with your guess on the Dax or whatever instrument you say you will trade next week

Regards

F

Hi Jeffre

How's your blood pressure going ?

Thank you for promoting me from a non FX trader to a demo

You need to help me now............

How can you take money out of a demo account??

Demo accounts are for newbie traders and testing new broker platforms and new strategies for a short term etc etc

I think after 13 yrs and 7 + years full time i would not be able to carry on justifying my FX trading off just demo accounts. I might have other monies/ investments/ pensions etc to assist me but that idea just does not stack up to me

OK - if you are trying to think out the box then maybe you think if he's on a small live account on $1 a pips he can make $1000 a day - which would not be too bad

But then - how's that work out if his daily target is only 50 pips ??

No - forget that idea - demote me back to a non trader please and good luck with your guess on the Dax or whatever instrument you say you will trade next week

Regards

F
i was referring to your reason for staying under the radar being such an high roller but you then cover your back by saying nobody will have heard of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.