Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am losing you here

Lets say I take 100 scalps over a few days

80% of all scalps will be in TW's at key times within say 30 secs or so

75-85% of those 80 trades out the 100 will be winners on average

Of the 20% of scalps I take out the TW - maybe less than 10% will make me over 10 pips and maybe only 60% will work

So conclusion

Only scalp enter in 36 mins of an hour then broken down into 6 key times- which really is say 12 mins out of 36 mins if you allow 2 mins a KT

Hope that makes sense ??

T2windows ..............regardless of what dissers think some of us here do have their own perpective on markets

If I look at my systems and approaches F is correct in identifying a higher % of wins in distinct time windows ...........it doesn't stop me still trading outside of them however

he is just making an observation on his own approach to trading if you read the thread .....this also optimises his focus and time on key periods instead of sitting at screens 24/7

N

read the fecking thread moron ............from the start and the other training threads he has launched ..........you might finally be in a position to challenge or argue then

otherwise shut up and go p*ss on some other threads .....:cool:

N

He is just asking some questions , i cut my hand if you know the answer to it ...

and I said I wouldn't bite .........:innocent:.....sorry all

anyway great morning on the charts ..........with usd going big bad bull it wasn't rocket science ..........you just had to honour the usd support level I called much earlier this morning here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1681.html#post2614162

a live Call ? - no no they chant :mad::mad:

telling traders to keep buying usd as long as it stayed above support ?

urrr - perhaps ? :p

cheers all ........back to the testing
N

Hi N

spot on - you had dollar bullish - I had UChf bullish and EU in a bear PS under the LiT area

Then you break it down and say - EU should fall and Uchf should rise

So my bias as been scalp sells more than scalp buys on EU

I still have scalp bought - normally at an interim low on the way down and then scalp sell again and add

Because I like tight stops etc - - I need accuracy - I want good high RR wins

If i **** up on 3 or 5 bad scalps and lose 3 or 5 or the dreaded 7 pips - its not the end of my day at all

Hope your testing is going well

Stage 2 for Sun after nxt Wednesday

gu fish in a barrel

Attachments

• dtoss.PNG
    dtoss.PNG
    93 KB · Views: 128
Let me explain to you.
He says he has a higher win rate during those times and as he is not a robot he goes for a bit, from time to time outside the times he favours.

Now a better question would be why a guy who has no belief or respect for the thread or methods would devote over 50% of their year to date post to a thread full of inconsequential rubbish?
Personally that makes you far madder than the people who come here and believe they may learn something, you come to be sure you wont and we know you will be back again and again. There are a number of people who gave up and got exasperated who claim 'that's it' and still keep returning.

It seems F your thread is a big hit all round. Well done, congratulations and we will get to 2 million views by christmas...

Thanks Nick

i know they have tried the dissing on you etc - and so appreciate you are still following etc and commenting

You would not still be around what about 3 months or more from when you started following if i was talking hot air BS

You know it works - and you know you will even get better etc etc

its all down to improving skill levels and reading a 1 min chart for entries and exits - as I am sure you know

By all means use a 5 - 30 - 60 -120 min charts to get the big picture - then get the scalp in and make money etc etc - so instead of saying I want to be profitable every day - aim for profit every 90 mins or 2 hrs

Regards

F

and I said I wouldn't bite .........:innocent:.....sorry all

anyway great morning on the charts ..........with usd going big bad bull it wasn't rocket science ..........you just had to honour the usd support level I called much earlier this morning here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1681.html#post2614162

a live Call ? - no no they chant :mad::mad:

telling traders to keep buying usd as long as it stayed above support ?

urrr - perhaps ? :p

cheers all ........back to the testing
N

Good Afternoon @NVP,

Just a quick question, why do you pay so much attention to what the dollar index is doing, especially if you take quite a few trades per day, and are in the market for not to long.

Best
John.

Good Afternoon @NVP,

Just a quick question, why do you pay so much attention to what the dollar index is doing, especially if you take quite a few trades per day, and are in the market for not to long.

Best
John.

Pop up a chart of usdx and eurusd and then pop one up of usdchf.

##

Hi MM

glad you are about

Some of the fans dont think you use LR's or time windows etc etc

Maybe you would like to comment etc

Have a great day - but i know you will

Regards

F

yes ok.
1) restricting my trades to windows at first gave me some discipline: It made me watch pa for a given period before just pulling the trigger (+ev)
2) keytimes for me stick out like a sore thumb as significant moments (+ev)
3) I have found that watching pa in time windows allow me to construct interim s/r to guage the new direction for the hour.. these are the battle lines i use and i find they change over the course of the day, giving info about testing of larger s/r points.(+ev)
4) there is more but im not going to tell

Back in the day when I was a real forex trader trading 30 lots during the Greek crisis I used to have c 1m 5m 1h 4h charts of eu usdx up and one was an invert of the other.

yes ok.
1) restricting my trades to windows at first gave me some discipline: It made me watch pa for a given period before just pulling the trigger (+ev)
2) keytimes for me stick out like a sore thumb as significant moments (+ev)
3) I have found that watching pa in time windows allow me to construct interim s/r to guage the new direction for the hour.. these are the battle lines i use and i find they change over the course of the day, giving info about testing of larger s/r points.(+ev)
4) there is more but im not going to tell

Hi MM

Totally agree with you and think it wise not to divulge 100% - especially to traders on sites like T2W and Big Mikes /Elite / etc etc - just too many dissers and no hoper's moaning

Most of them are not in our world and think commercial methods are King

They might be on $50 mill - but they are not on $5 or 50K

News in approx 10 mins

Regards

Back in the day when I was a real forex trader trading 30 lots during the Greek crisis I used to have c 1m 5m 1h 4h charts of eu usdx up and one was an invert of the other.

i dont know what to believe with you Kurt now - other than if you have learnt commercials ways - they are not the best

Hi F,

I wanted to share with you my current trading setup and have your advice on whether it’s suitable or should I change something to have the whole potential of being applied to your method.

I have one screen with my pair of choice on T13 (3 quick LRs on it). I have another one on M1 with the LRs like yours (there is actually one LR I have not been able to figure out, but I’ll ask that later).
I have another screen split in 3. Each 1/3 showing EU, EJ and my favorite GU all on M3. On this one I try to read the PA for the near term probable movements and see how they correlate to figure out which currency is actually causing the moves. And finally another screen with M30 to have a better view of the bigger picture. I switch the 3 pairs on that one.

I take the decisions based mostly on the T13 and M1 as I understand you do.
It’s very tempting to have one of those 4K screens MM recently bought. I guess all the info fits on a single screen without using a magnifying glass to read it. Would like to hear MM’s feedback on his new toy.

Any suggestions are welcome (notice I’m asking F, not the morons/trolls!)
Cheers

EU

For news

Need over 1400 and 1430 to stay with any scalp buys or 30% you have on

Under 65 - 58 and 45 and 35 - well all scalp sell land

Status
Not open for further replies.