On my set up

I have 2 quick Lrs under at 1422 saying buy

But still got over 7 above saying stay with sells

The clue for me is the 2 quickest LR still saying scalp buys

1 steps take priority over a 1 hr - 1 day - 1 week - 1 month chart

So many dont get that for intraday

I would really only sell again under 1417 and 1413 - as 20 is a support anyway

If we drop under 25 then we need to go under 17 to stay with new sells

I am happy for you...just smoke a bit less....

LOL

clean as a whistle - sharp as a knife - although in street lingo - sharp as a button would be calling you a dunce - your no dunce Fugazsy - but you just need another 1000+ hrs studying the coalface on a 1 min chart

(y)

sorry I am staying with EU so much - it is moving ok really so that's one good thing

EJ just kept falling and GU as bounced like EU

1437 so far is not a big enough bounce to stay with buys need over 43

11 51 am is a scalp sell if you are NVP

EU

12 11 pm

so far - cannot get under 1418

so last scalp sell is anything from 7 to 16 pips all depending how good you are

To stay or take new scalp buys - 20 needs to hold and we need bounce to try over 1430 and then 40

30 -35 min time rule will give us next clues

We have US red news at 1 30 pm and 3 00 pm

Guess I need to be around 5 or 10 mins before both of those today - if i can be

Going to have early lunch and then make sure I am around for 2 - 3-30 pm period - normally we should see some nice scalps then again

LOL

clean as a whistle - sharp as a knife - although in street lingo - sharp as a button would be calling you a dunce - your no dunce Fugazsy - but you just need another 1000+ hrs studying the coalface on a 1 min chart

(y)

Horses for courses F, I need space between myself and the market, I am not enjoying being clued to the screen for 4 consecutive hours, 5m TF is my time, I enjoy set my battle field for the day and when prices get to what I consider crucial levels I get involved, in between I cook, read, listen to music, share time with my family and chat with you guys.....

We are all different F and nobody hold the absolute truth, apart you of course.:innocent:

Horses for courses F, I need space between myself and the market, I am not enjoying being clued to the screen for 4 consecutive hours, 5m TF is my time, I enjoy set my battle field for the day and when prices get to what I consider crucial levels I get involved, in between I cook, read, listen to music, share time with my family and chat with you guys.....

We are all different F and nobody hold the absolute truth, apart you of course.:innocent:

You are correct - us asfolk are all different etc

I dont like being glued at screens for 4 hrs - normally 20 mins an hour is enough for me - ie both time windows are total 36 mins and I will only watch both if in new scalps

I have had a routine for over 5 years - ie 6 00 am ish to 9 30 am UK time with 2 breaks in that time - one normally out of house

Next key times Midday to 3 pm - especially if news - but out the 3 hrs - just do 1 hr at screens over the 3 hrs

Then 3 00 pm to 4 30 pm - 90 mins - maybe scalp less than 30 mins in that time

Intraday trading - day in day out is boring - I watch sky sports news and business news and also listen to talksport radio and also read daily newspapers and walk dog and occasionally cook - I love my food too much - so have to exercise etc to keep my BMI under 22 for now ie 6 ft 2 ins and 14 stone approx - still do occasional triathlon - but no more motor racing

5 mins is fine - but you will still get whipsawed at times - although if you do it as you do it - you should still make money 95% of days and be profitable every week

EU

1409/ 10 at 12 22 pm - 1 min late ;-)

Oh I know what they are ...I want them to tell me how its a window if trades are taken outside these times

OK

approx 80 % of scalps are taken when PA and LRs line up with a key time

There are 6 KT's an hour on every fx pair

I never expect to make 6 scalps per hr on every Pair

Sometimes I might only take 2 scalps in an hour - but if both are with PA and LR lining up correctly those scalps will not be 3-7 pip stuff

They might last over 15 or even 20+ mins and make 15 or 20 or even 25+ pips

Surely if you are lucky to ride one of those per hr - and you trade just 4 hrs a day then you can still end up very profitable - as the RR's are then over 3 -to 5 and if you have 3 or 4 - then total RR's might be between 9 and 20 - saying you can afford to have say 4 bad 1 RR losses on 9 - or if you have bagged some trades making a total of 20 RR's - say off 3 or 4 great scalps - then - you can have 10 losses of 1 RR and still end up with a win result equivalent to 10 RR

so if on 1 % stakes - a 10% day

If on 2% stakes - a 20% day - even with 10 losses

I really dont think traders have worked this out yet

My time windows and Key times are an important part of my method - but i still need LRs and other time rules and be able to understand PA reading in the noise at the coalface

Appreciate I am speaking a foreign language to maybe 90% of traders - sorry if you are not a scalper etc etc

EU

3 mins or so to 1 30pm news

Price now dropped under 1400 - and down to 1380 /85

Price structure is very bearish atm

That does not mean the players want try and take it up 50 to 100 pips - although even then it still well under the LiTs area of this morning

Interesting UCad is bearish PS and UChf is bullish

We have more US news in 90 mins as well

I still have 2 x 30% stake sells on from all the scalps I have taken today on EU

One is now taken out and will leave other on at 1454 for now

I will try and scalp within 3 mins of after news release - if I can depending on action

Status
Not open for further replies.