Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK

approx 80 % of scalps are taken when PA and LRs line up with a key time

There are 6 KT's an hour on every fx pair

I never expect to make 6 scalps per hr on every Pair

Sometimes I might only take 2 scalps in an hour - but if both are with PA and LR lining up correctly those scalps will not be 3-7 pip stuff

They might last over 15 or even 20+ mins and make 15 or 20 or even 25+ pips

Surely if you are lucky to ride one of those per hr - and you trade just 4 hrs a day then you can still end up very profitable - as the RR's are then over 3 -to 5 and if you have 3 or 4 - then total RR's might be between 9 and 20 - saying you can afford to have say 4 bad 1 RR losses on 9 - or if you have bagged some trades making a total of 20 RR's - say off 3 or 4 great scalps - then - you can have 10 losses of 1 RR and still end up with a win result equivalent to 10 RR

so if on 1 % stakes - a 10% day

If on 2% stakes - a 20% day - even with 10 losses

I really dont think traders have worked this out yet

My time windows and Key times are an important part of my method - but i still need LRs and other time rules and be able to understand PA reading in the noise at the coalface

Appreciate I am speaking a foreign language to maybe 90% of traders - sorry if you are not a scalper etc etc

By your logic though 20% happen then when everything lines up outside a time window ...So you still enter therefore no time window exists...

By your logic though 20% happen then when everything lines up outside a time window ...So you still enter therefore no time window exists...

Yes

You are correct

The ones that happen outside TW's unless at quarter past hr or quarter to hour generally have a higher failure rate - ie they are more likely 55/ 60% accurate in probability to work

Get a key time on hr TW and all lining up - then up to 90% accurate for 5 + pips

Reactions: NVP
EU

atm - any time after 1 36 pm is a scalp buy above 1358 / 60 area

Not entered though - want to work out were I am etc

would only scalp sell EU now under 55 - 47 and 40 I reckon

Yes

You are correct

The ones that happen outside TW's unless at quarter past hr or quarter to hour generally have a higher failure rate - ie they are more likely 55/ 60% accurate in probability to work

Get a key time on hr TW and all lining up - then up to 90% accurate for 5 + pips

I know im correct ...So outside the time window has a higher failure rate is completely different to saying you use time windows to trade ...You dont use any time windows ,maybe you think you do but in reality you dont ..the only way you could say you use time windows correctly would be to say 100% of my trade happen within the windows as I dont trade outside the windows as there is a higher failure rate

I know im correct ...So outside the time window has a higher failure rate is completely different to saying you use time windows to trade ...You dont use any time windows ,maybe you think you do but in reality you dont ..the only way you could say you use time windows correctly would be to say 100% of my trade happen within the windows as I dont trade outside the windows as there is a higher failure rate

and back in the room..........:innocent:

how many of the dissers have actually read F's bloody threads ?

none by the look of it ............:LOL:

N

how many of the dissers have acatually read F's bloody threads ?

thank god for traders that do not read or assimilate or apply information correctly

otherwise all the brokers would be bankrupt ;)

N

According to my rules - I should take 100% of all my scalps and trades in TW's

You are correct

But when you have been doing scalping for over 10 years - over 8 yrs with LRs - time is not the only component - its just another clue

If the interim level is correct and the PA and my 2 quick LR's say are over a price and its 2 15pm - out of TW - then still would scalp sell if i am scalping - but then do not expect a massive move - ie over 25 or 50 pips

As I and you know - you can never be 100% correct - its a question of having edges and the more in your favour - the more you more than likely win

I would advise all my method followers to stay with trades started in 2 Time Window

However once you have been doing method over a year and have over 2 k live scalps behind you - then dont stay 100% to the rule - just remember that you will have a better win ratio if you can wait to a time window

read the fecking thread moron ............from the start and the other training threads he has launched ..........you might finally be in a position to challenge or argue then

otherwise shut up and go p*ss on some other threads .....:cool:

N

I dont care what the thread says ...I am asking you to explain the reasoning behind so called time windows used in this thread ....I havent been rude or nasty ,i am asking a legit question and all you are doing is deflecting

Are you with me on the 30 -35 min time rules on interim highs and low T2wI ??

and then the 50 -60 min ones saying interim highs and lows can then be breached ??

I dont care what the thread says ...I am asking you to explain the reasoning behind so called time windows used in this thread ....I havent been rude or nasty ,i am asking a legit question and all you are doing is deflecting

Ignore the disser - dissing the disser lol :LOL:

No problem when you are civil T2Wi - I will answer as many questions I can

According to my rules - I should take 100% of all my scalps and trades in TW's

You are correct

But when you have been doing scalping for over 10 years - over 8 yrs with LRs - time is not the only component - its just another clue

If the interim level is correct and the PA and my 2 quick LR's say are over a price and its 2 15pm - out of TW - then still would scalp sell if i am scalping - but then do not expect a massive move - ie over 25 or 50 pips

As I and you know - you can never be 100% correct - its a question of having edges and the more in your favour - the more you more than likely win

I would advise all my method followers to stay with trades started in 2 Time Window

However once you have been doing method over a year and have over 2 k live scalps behind you - then dont stay 100% to the rule - just remember that you will have a better win ratio if you can wait to a time window

At last ...Ok so you dont take them so then they are obselete for you then so whats the point

how many of the dissers have actually read F's bloody threads ?

N

thats the bit I think you are right

Speed read it in say 2 mins a day maybe (y):innocent:

and I said I wouldn't bite .........:innocent:.....sorry all

anyway great morning on the charts ..........with usd going big bad bull it wasn't rocket science ..........you just had to honour the usd support level I called much earlier this morning here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/for...-basic-ideas-strategies-1681.html#post2614162

a live Call ? - no no they chant :mad::mad:

telling traders to keep buying usd as long as it stayed above support ?

urrr - perhaps ? :p

cheers all ........back to the testing
N

Attachments

• usd bull plays.JPG
    usd bull plays.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 96

Let me explain to you.
He says he has a higher win rate during those times and as he is not a robot he goes for a bit, from time to time outside the times he favours.

Now a better question would be why a guy who has no belief or respect for the thread or methods would devote over 50% of their year to date post to a thread full of inconsequential rubbish?
Personally that makes you far madder than the people who come here and believe they may learn something, you come to be sure you wont and we know you will be back again and again. There are a number of people who gave up and got exasperated who claim 'that's it' and still keep returning.

It seems F your thread is a big hit all round. Well done, congratulations and we will get to 2 million views by christmas...

At last ...Ok so you dont take them so then they are obselete for you then so whats the point

I think I am losing you here

Lets say I take 100 scalps over a few days

80% of all scalps will be in TW's at key times within say 30 secs or so

75-85% of those 80 trades out the 100 will be winners on average

Of the 20% of scalps I take out the TW - maybe less than 10% will make me over 10 pips and maybe only 60% will work

So conclusion

Only scalp enter in 36 mins of an hour then broken down into 6 key times- which really is say 12 mins out of 36 mins if you allow 2 mins a KT

Hope that makes sense ??

Let me explain to you.
He says he has a higher win rate during those times and as he is not a robot he goes for a bit, from time to time outside the times he favours.

Now a better question would be why a guy who has no belief or respect for the thread or methods would devote over 50% of their year to date post to a thread full of inconsequential rubbish?
Personally that makes you far madder than the people who come here and believe they may learn something, you come to be sure you wont and we know you will be back again and again. There are a number of people who gave up and got exasperated who claim 'that's it' and still keep returning.

It seems F your thread is a big hit all round. Well done, congratulations and we will get to 2 million views by christmas...

even more importantly why would so many disser "Traders" spend so much time and energy monitoring and posting on a thread they don't believe or understand ?! :LOL:

perhaps they are secret/Closet believers ?

N

I believe to make good returns - ie over 10% + per week on retail money not compounded - the devil is in the detail - and the devil is complex and not simple or easy

Once you work it out - like a rubiks cube - then it gets easier

Status
Not open for further replies.