Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, by looking at the number of posts, goes to show FOMO talking to himself most of the time.

NO , lurkers , watchers are gone for they were here for Fomo , not for dissers and other derailed , uninvited thread destroyers.http://static2.trade2win.com/boards/images/smilies/icon_idea.gif
Cool+story+bro+aint+a+clue+if+this+already+exists_ff5759_3462961.jpg

Back to normal Monday 2nd February 2015 - with Live Intraday Trading

Hi Guys

Looking forward to returning on Monday morning 2nd February 2015.

Meanwhile will be replying to some queries etc on this and other threads etc

I appreciate not everyone wants to put in 10K hrs of live chart watching and spending at least 4 -6 months to try and understand my method and system - etc to achieve the real high returns possible.

I have nothing against day traders or simple chart traders who like to keep things simple. It can work - but you will get simple results - ie break even or returns on retail size accounts under 70% per annum - that many think is really good.

Yes - it would be great on half million dollar capital accounts - but for the average retail FX trader with an account under $5 or $10k - its hardly anything to write home about - although then maybe after 3 or 5 years part time with correct small compounding you may have enough Capital to end up full time - being your own boss and working your own hours etc etc.

Regards

F

Hi Guys

I appreciate not everyone wants to put in 10K hrs of live chart watching and spending at least 4 -6 months to try and understand my method and system - etc to achieve the real high returns possible.

I have nothing against day traders or simple chart traders who like to keep things simple. It can work - but you will get simple results - ie break even or returns on retail size accounts under 70% per annum - that many think is really good.

Yes - it would be great on half million dollar capital accounts - but for the average retail FX trader with an account under $5 or $10k - its hardly anything to write home about - although then maybe after 3 or 5 years part time with correct small compounding you may have enough Capital to end up full time - being your own boss and working your own hours etc etc.

Regards

F

We only ask you to prove your claims with some straight live calls, then people might be tempted to put in time learning your claimed methods. But instead you give us nonsensical calls that only prove you could write people's horoscopes, but that's about it.

Even after you AGREED to do straight live calls on the other thread as per option 1 that Dino made a poll for, you just gave us your normal bull instead of what was agreed.

That's why we're miffed at you, you're wasting our time.

Anyway welcome back, I didn't want anyone to get banned over this, its not worth it.

We only ask you to prove your claims with some straight live calls, then people might be tempted to put in time learning your claimed methods. But instead you give us nonsensical calls that only prove you could write people's horoscopes, but that's about it.

Even after you AGREED to do straight live calls on the other thread as per option 1 that Dino made a poll for, you just gave us your normal bull instead of what was agreed.

That's why we're miffed at you, you're wasting our time.

Anyway welcome back, I didn't want anyone to get banned over this, its not worth it.

Hi My attitude

No problem - please stay miffed with me - even after I give you 15 live trades in advance with specifics on 3 different threads in just over 2 weeks in January

I agree - its a shame for anyone to receive a ban etc - but that's the rules and regs we all have to live with.

Please dont waste your time following me - remember at least 80% of all FX trader are losing money and their capital over time. I reckon just to get even 2% of the live daily members seriously interested in my my method would be difficult - its take time - commitment - hard work and study - not qualities most FX traders seem to have in abundance.

That's one reason so many fail

Stay with the simple stuff and the "herd" and Good Luck

Regards

F

Hi Guys

Regards

F

welcome back - can you allow me onto that private thread F ?

thnks
N

Stop crying, lol. I thought your master is only temporarily banned. Back on Monday?

And if it's expert guaranteed to win calls you want.
Possible scalp longs above 1.5094
Possible scalp short below 1.5084
I'll let yuo know the result.
5 pips stops
Will only enter if all of my priceaction conditions are met

p.s - I was once banned for calling him senile(i guess he complained) so it goes both ways! lol

looks like F's going private thread so you and the many others wont have anymore issues with him...........

cheers all :cool:
N

welcome back - can you allow me onto that private thread F ?

thnks
N

Morning N

Yes - dont know how to yet - but will certainly try ;)

If you also want to create your own new private trading journal as the basis of a new trading journey - either full time or a few days I week - I am up for giving you the one to one - totally free of charge - step by step covering my method - walking rather than running

I know you are up to speed on at least 60% of how I intraday trade - but it really is the "devil in the detail" stuff that separates average performance and high end consistent great results.

Make sure your broker ticks all the correct boxes - only risk $3 or $5k for a start - and if we cannot make you a grand a two a month off that for a start - then I am either a lousy teacher - or you are a lousy learner - and I reckon that's neither of us two (y)

I will keep you updated

Regards

F

welcome back f, missed your posts last week...

was wondering if you could explain how to determine key levels?

also please count me in your private thread :)

Morning N

Yes - dont know how to yet - but will certainly try ;)

If you also want to create your own new private trading journal as the basis of a new trading journey - either full time or a few days I week - I am up for giving you the one to one - totally free of charge - step by step covering my method - walking rather than running

I know you are up to speed on at least 60% of how I intraday trade - but it really is the "devil in the detail" stuff that separates average performance and high end consistent great results.

Make sure your broker ticks all the correct boxes - only risk $3 or $5k for a start - and if we cannot make you a grand a two a month off that for a start - then I am either a lousy teacher - or you are a lousy learner - and I reckon that's neither of us two (y)

I will keep you updated

Regards

F

thanks mate ............no doubting your system - it works for you ......in truth I am pretty comfortable now perfecting my own strengthmeter approach....totally in my DNA now ...........

for me personally its more continuing to learn from your general understanding for the market , timing of price changes and S/R calls I respect the most ........its really given me a new lease of life as I see you call so many day in day out ..............:smart:

N

Last edited:
London, 16 January 2015 - LMAX Exchange, the world's only regulated MTF for FX, today reported business as usual following the extreme market volatility caused by the discontinuation of the CHF peg by the SNB with the only changes being temporary increased margins of 10% on EURCHF and USDCHF and 5% on other CHF crosses.

CEO David Mercer commented that "Thursday was a difficult day for the FX marketplace and our clients following the unprecedented volatility in the Swiss Franc. Our strict risk controls and robust technology ensured that LMAX Exchange suffered no significant financial repercussions. We expect business as usual for our clients on Friday with no change to our international operation in London, Hong Kong and Tokyo. The benefits of exchange style execution and limit order book transparency were clear to see after the general market dislocation created by the SNB announcement. "

ok I will dig deeper - anyone on the LMAX here .....I think MM was ?

welcome back f, missed your posts last week...

was wondering if you could explain how to determine key levels?

also please count me in your private thread :)

Hi gft32

Thank you

Yes I am looking at accepting any consistent follower who openly admits they are using my chart set up along with TW's and LR's and as gone through my Intraday methods for consistent profits thread etc - so please don't worry but for now will be still be using more than one thread until I have got every thing fully sorted.

All questions for now are welcome on the 2 open threads etc and with regards to key levels - I do use longer frame charts such as daily / weekly / monthly etc for the most important key levels that might effect the week ahead.

For all intraday short term trading - i get my interim static and dynamic levels off charts under 30 mins - even just 10 /15 mins are fine - ie any levels that have stopped movements during previous day or week - whether just leading to small bounces or even 30 -50 pip reversals .

For pure scalping under say 7 -10 pips - then my levels are all off the tick and one minute charts - and if they coincide with say some 4 hr or daily levels - they will have more strength etc.

I do occasionally use Fibs and pivot points etc - but normally I prefer the visual reference given by trendlines and previous turn points off the 1 min charts - especially when say 75% + of the time we are ranging.

Time - then time of the day and LRs and price action need then to be shouting out to me they all agree -for a change in direction etc - otherwise its just drop to 30% stakes and stay with the move you are in - looking for a continuation.

A great example is the UCad on Friday afternoon after 2 and 3 and 4 pm UK time with its price fall ( check out charts on the new Devil in the Detail thread )

Hope all is going well and thanks for your supports

Regards

F

thanks mate ............no doubting your system - it works for you ......in truth I am pretty comfortable now perfecting my own strengthmeter approach....totally in my DNA now ...........

for me personally its more continuing to learn from your general understanding for the market , timing of price changes and S/R calls I respect the most ........its really given me a new lease of life as I see you call so many day in day out ..............:smart:

N

I am pleased you are now able to take your strenghtmeter approach to another level.

Honestly you dont need 30 -50 + trades a day to do well - but there again if you stay with just 3-5 trades a day - and normal size stops - ie 15 -35 pips - then its really a recipe for break even / small profits - and that's only if you have luck - simply because as you know the markets are too sophisticated and complex to let the pure simple Kiss merchants have it easy.

Yes for sure there will be good days and nice moves - but who want to watch a trade going for an hour or two or more ending up as a loss and a total waste of time and effort.

Some days 3 losses in total for me can be over in under 5 mins with only a minus total 10 pip loss whilst a few good winners hit 25+ pips - and even the averages ones make the 7 -10 pip result and a RR of nearly 2.

With you being an accountant you know the importance of protecting your capital and working efficiently - Pareto's principle etc and staying in moves with stops in profits etc etc etc

Please keep my updated and if you want second opinions on any pair for any part of a session - don't hesitate to say what you are seeing etc etc

GL Neil

Regards

F

Monday 2nd February 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

A new week and a new month and planned changes in my set up

After being in the Sin Bin as NVP called it last week - I have decided I have had enough of the taunters / trolls and haters and have therefore set up a new trading journal - one that can be controlled and the dissers can be excluded.

Last week I carried on typing my notes purely on word documents - noting my interim levels on the my favourite trading pairs and waiting for them to line up and agree with time windows (TW's) / Key Times ( KT's) and LR's.

I normally look at between 4 and 7 pairs - but tend to just major on 2 to 4 - all depending on the day / the news calender / and the time of the session

Today we do have red news on the EU / GU and US dollar so I will be favouring these pairs at certain times etc

I will be commenting during the day on the "Devil in the Detai"l journal along with charts etc. All questions can be placed here still and then I hope during the next month I will be inviting all normal followers and supporters over to that thread and slowly closing this one down

Have a good day and a great February trading month

Good Trading

F

6 50am

UCad

I mentioned yesterday I am still in a 30% stake buy on this trade from middle of last week.

I moved my stop in profit up to 2640 and price this morning at 2742 after it tried 2800 during the Friday am session

Price structure is still bullish for the session atm and this is the only pair I am still in from last week

I am not in any 30% stake trades on any other pairs - as came out the EU / GU / AU sell stakes too early in January - but wanted to book their profits - after the concerns after Jan15th and the Black Swan day.

I do hope to get some more 30% stake on during today and will keep you updated etc

EU

6 54 am

Price currently at 1298 / 1300

Under 1345 and 25 the price structure for the session is bearish with a main support area from 1265 to 1280

I am not in any scalp on it for now - but will look after 7 00 am

Status
Not open for further replies.