Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

Especially for proper followers -

Lrs going under price - saying price should rise

TL broken -

TW and key times said clearly BUY

(y)

184644d1422271270-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-260115-11-tw.png

Good post, clear and visual....

Also EU at that time formed a DB just before the move up.

Trade2Win is right... I am thinking if I should write an email to the developers of cTrader to get them to remove Lr's from the list of indicators... Or even better, maybe I can pay the developers a visit asking them to justify the kilojoules of energy spent of writing the codes to create lrs...

Trade2Win, man you seem to know what you are talking about with all your Magic Secrets Revealed and other expert analysis... can you make me get some good trades man? Come on, I have seen your very professional analysis in previous posts, and I am pretty impressed - I am thinking - such professional analysis must make you earn loads of money... can you post some nice analysis and exact entry levels and other details to get some good trades man?

Using F's ideas and lr's have lost me loads of money today - seriously I even sold my cat on ebay to pay the broker and I am thinking if you can help me?

Listen , if you feel the need to post under multiple names as to give Mofo some credability thats up to you.... but there is no help for someone like you

Last edited:
Listen , if you feel the need to post under multiple names as to give Mofo some credability thats up to you.... but there is no help for someone like you

Whats wrong with this guy...

Come on man, don't be selfish... I need your help man.... think about my poor cat

EJ

Especially for proper followers -

Lrs going under price - saying price should rise

TL broken -

TW and key times said clearly BUY

(y)

184644d1422271270-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-260115-11-tw.png

Yes its a great scalp and T/L broken and time windows ...but its 20 mins after ...
I can post a hundred charts with a hundred indicators showing winners after the fact

I am posting a message on behalf of my brother in law - Peter - or as known here as F or Forexmospherian.
He has fell foul to T2W policy by insulting 2 members or as he calls them muppets - by referring them as dumb and dumber.
He claims he used no real foul bad language - but because he has received several bans in the past - instead of receiving a one day ban - he instead will receive a Weeks ban so will not be back to the first new week of February

He has asked me to confirm that he has no intention of leaving this forum and will miss all fellow members - both his supporters and also the members who have got him the latest ban

The fact that he is very supportive of T2w rules and regs he will be requesting more confirmation on the actual line not to be crossed - as clowns seem to be accepted as well as idiots - but not muppets or plonkers and other non swear words??

Pretty funny actually... banned for calling someone a muppet which simply means in British English an incompetent or foolish person ;)

It was mentioned several times on this thread by many people (including myself) if you are sure some thread is useless and the guys posting there are fools, all you have to do is just ignore that thread but noooo those naabs (who think F is me and 5 other guys) actually like to spend energy to come here and troll... =)

I am posting a message on behalf of my brother in law - Peter - or as known here as F or Forexmospherian.
He has fell foul to T2W policy by insulting 2 members or as he calls them muppets - by referring them as dumb and dumber.
He claims he used no real foul bad language - but because he has received several bans in the past - instead of receiving a one day ban - he instead will receive a Weeks ban so will not be back to the first new week of February

He has asked me to confirm that he has no intention of leaving this forum and will miss all fellow members - both his supporters and also the members who have got him the latest ban

The fact that he is very supportive of T2w rules and regs he will be requesting more confirmation on the actual line not to be crossed - as clowns seem to be accepted as well as idiots - but not muppets or plonkers and other non swear words??
Ah Davies I was only talking about you and how Id like that nic of yours but its only for you when on Mofo`s computer....Or did you run down to use McDonalds wifi to log in
When you call someone super dumber ,you deserve a ban for zero imagination at least ,foul words or not

And by the way clowns are not accepted either ,I was banned last week for calling one of you an ass clown so it all fair :LOL:

I hear a ban is done through ip which I find laughable because it is simple to get around it. Is this the case or not?

so much drama.....very little of trading,ideas or sharing personal perceptions .....bit of a shame really......trolls should be kept at bay.....moderators should be quick to cut them off......they discourage the best not to be around........which is also not a great commercial decision (to cut them quickly off), because good and generous traders create readership....

so much drama.....very little of trading,ideas or sharing personal perceptions .....bit of a shame really......trolls should be kept at bay.....moderators should be quick to cut them off......they discourage the best not to be around........which is also not a great commercial decision (to cut them quickly off), because good and generous traders create readership....

Retirement can do more than that !

Retirement can do more than that !

lol, common F is not that bad.

I also do not agree as you probably know with many of his ways, especially with his live call issues, but he is definitely not a troll, he has good insight in money management and he is also generous.....

F. could you find yourself a mistress? You have a week to find her, make sure she is beautiful, it does not matter if she does not trade the way you do.....that is not the point...capisci?

get lost

Fugazsy , tar and the other bums , why don't you just get the f.. out of here?
Why don't you just leave this thread alone ? You guys are disgusting...
Get Lost !

Status
Not open for further replies.