Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey F, welcome back... I can't believe you got banned for calling someone a plonker hah insane...

But maybe this was a good thing, as it has made the game clearer... I was going to recommend you to create a new thread or a journal with information and use another thread for discussions (for example, this thread) but I guess you have something similar in mind anyway...

Even with your insane amount of fraud, scam, etc. I have learnt a lot of stuff about the general game of FX (as I have mentioned in previous posts) and I look forward to follow your new journal... ;)

Remember to keep an eye on 30 min rule on interim highs and lows

GU low at 5038 was at 7 57 am

So can we stay above there until after 8 21 and 8 30 am ??

Hey F, welcome back... I can't believe you got banned for calling someone a plonker hah insane...

But maybe this was a good thing, as it has made the game clearer... I was going to recommend you to create a new thread or a journal with information and use another thread for discussions (for example, this thread) but I guess you have something similar in mind anyway...

Even with your insane amount of fraud, scam, etc. I have learnt a lot of stuff about the general game of FX (as I have mentioned in previous posts) and I look forward to follow your new journal... ;)

Thank you dearlife - and you are welcome (y)

Have a good day

Regards

F

usd holding north............hmmmmmmm what to sell..........yen ?

N

usd has been technically bull (in my indicators) for nearly 90 mins .......that's a lifetime.......30 mins is good normally for a sustained bull or bear push

hmm
N

EJ

8 23 am

That got up past its previous interim high easily within 30 mins

EU not the case so far - as so really its in a BTTZ for now

EJ has been a scalpers dream from after 6 51 am

Bias favours buys - but still been a couple of sells in it as well in TW 's

Chart to be posted soon on journal

usd has been technically bull (in my indicators) for nearly 90 mins .......that's a lifetime.......30 mins is good normally for a sustained bull or bear push

hmm
N

I have been holding a 30% stake on UCad from middle of last week and have moved my stop up more this morning

its still bullish - but if no new highs in next 10 -15 mins - will think it might be topping with a LH

I think usd is going to take a breather ...........Europeans looking stronger .....

watching EU buys

Looks like GU and EU getting stuck in BTTZ areas

Yen crosses been nice - EJ I have already mentioned - UJ trying to join the rises as well

GU - UK pound news at 9 30 am

Status
Not open for further replies.