Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not gone quite 30 mins since highs on GU and EU

Supports under 1825 /20 on EU at 1810 and 1800 after that

I think we might tease up - but still think we we stay under 1847/8 - but could be wrong - sells under 20 and 10 if we drop that far

Planning to be out again in next 20 mins or so

Might be back 3 30 or 4 00 pm - certainly before LC

Stay focused watch those 6 important times along with PA on 1min or even tick

See you later

F

To be honest ,I dont think you are the others...But Majormagnum is Dearlife and sunset ....I work for HMRC ..I am deep deep undercover ...In October 2013 we were alerted to suspicious chatter on internet forums suggesting a professional FX trader was posting unbelievable returns ...I was sent in to assess the situation but alas it was all rantings of a nutter

After a few weeks holiday breaks (4 weeks in New Zealand) I am checking and catching up on this thread to find my name misspelled twice (sunset3d and sunset), I am guessing you can't type too well and you are talking about me. I am not MajorMagnum and not F lackies. I am just someone that was willing to put in some work and ask questions nicely. I posted results in MM similar format that showed positive results... I know it does mean anything, I will be back next week. Happy New year everyone from sunny NZ.

After a few weeks holiday breaks (4 weeks in New Zealand) I am checking and catching up on this thread to find my name misspelled twice (sunset3d and sunset), I am guessing you can't type too well and you are talking about me. I am not MajorMagnum and not F lackies. I am just someone that was willing to put in some work and ask questions nicely. I posted results in MM similar format that showed positive results... I know it does mean anything, I will be back next week. Happy New year everyone from sunny NZ.

Hi Sunwest

I hope you are having a great Holiday down under.

Never been to New Zealand but heard its a great place and of course a bit warmer than over here atm

I had over 70 guests following yesterday as I am doing some Live calls in January - in advance - one directional - with stop level ( ie 3 -7 pips ) with possible levels for targets and leaving part stakes on - just to keep" winding" them up more ;-)

The FX trading standards have been low on this forum in the past - maybe in 2015 we can raise the bar and show many who think its all impossible - that it is actually possible - when as you say - you put the effort / work / commitment / time and devotion to improve your skills to a higher level

See you again next week

Enjoy

Regards

F

Hi Sunwest

I hope you are having a great Holiday down under.

Never been to New Zealand but heard its a great place and of course a bit warmer than over here atm

I had over 70 guests following yesterday as I am doing some Live calls in January - in advance - one directional - with stop level ( ie 3 -7 pips ) with possible levels for targets and leaving part stakes on - just to keep" winding" them up more ;-)

The FX trading standards have been low on this forum in the past - maybe in 2015 we can raise the bar and show many who think its all impossible - that it is actually possible - when as you say - you put the effort / work / commitment / time and devotion to improve your skills to a higher level

See you again next week

Enjoy

Regards

F

Good to hear about the live calls, and also hope that 2015 can be a great year.
Going on early boat trip at 8 am (6 .35am now) around a few beaches and landmarks cathedral cove etc. Speak next week :)

EU - 1 Min LR Chart for today

EU - 1 min LR Chart from pre EO to after LC

Some nice moves there today - got the 1845 interim top as well ;-)

184302d1421257662-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-140115.png

Attachments

• EU - 140115.png
    EU - 140115.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 452
my third trade of the day +8.7, lost the first two -10
d0one for the day -1.3.

The first trade was the first reversal of the PB, I was eager to enter, I did not value the nature of the PB, a second entry was to be considered, the second trade was a good trade but it went into range and got stopped out, the third was a good trade also I entered @ the break of the range/box.

I should have not taken the first trade, it was more of in impulse than anything else due to the fact that I missed the trend down due to absence..anyway I am not in tune...done for the day

seems like I covered near the low of the day my TP of 10 pips @ 378 was not touched, lucky me.......

nice swings also after that....

Attachments

• trade show.png
    trade show.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 69
Thursday 15th January 2015 - Pre Opens

GM to all FX Intraday Traders

A fairly busy red calender day this afternoon in the US early session.

I will still use this thread for now to do quick FX pair reviews along with their key levels and my own plans and ideas for taking Intraday trades.

I will also post some charts based on my 1 min LR set up and then basically - every hour in 2 key time windows - there are in total 6 key times ( give or take 60 seconds)that I will be looking at taking my Intraday trades in either direction - always with stops of approx 5 pips ( 3 -7 pips for every pair depending on spread and pair) and looking for targets of ideally 7 to 25 + pips all within 20 to 30 mins maximum.

I then have to decide - do I exit all my stake(s) or just part exit and leave a stop in profit .

Every hour is different. Some hours on 2 or even 3 pairs I might take 4 or 5 trades - and then other hours only 1 trade - al depending on the activity - especially if we are going through a pause or BTTZ period.

I will then be making the odd LIve trade call in advance of the move on the other Live Trading thread by DIno's - at least on every day - maybe at different times.

Most days I take 10 to 20 trades in total on normally 2 or 3 pairs - rarely over 5 pairs and any trade entry I take that does not make over 7 pips - i will exit with what I can get - but never like a positive trade to go into the red - or wait to be stopped out on entry

Hope that gives some clarity to some of the newer followers

All questions and queries on FX Intraday trading are welcome

Have a good day

Regards

F

EU

6 54AM

6 39 AM - end of half hr TW

First scalp buy at 1762 .

Price now 1770/1

Exiting 70% stake for now - stop in profit at 65 - now forgetting for a moment

UJ

6 56 am

6 51 am - start of this hr TW was a perfect sell at 117 89

I missed that sell but scalped it from 81 down to 73 on 70% and left 30% on with stop at B/E

UChf

7 02am

With the EU trying up last 20 mins - Swissy should have been falling - and it did

Did not enter at perfect entry time of 6 39 am at 1 0209 - and being in 2 other scalps have at to leave this pair as it dropped so far to 1 01994 so far a 15 pip fall

shame - but even scalping 2 pairs at same time can be tricky - 3 is pushing it at start of trading day - wait to you have 40 -50 pips in the kitty before trying multi scalping at same time

EU

7 03 am

Out 30% stake at 1772 after a 1774 high

Not in any scalp on EU now - but will try to scalp buy again above 1763

EJ

7 10 am

Price structure for early session is bullish above 138 10 and 20 - both support areas

High so far this morning 138 78 with then a LH at 74 over an hour ago

Price currently at 138 57

Need under 50 and 45 to scalp sell more and above 65 to hold any scalp buys and then over 71 and 75 to scalp buy again

I am out again this morning is approx 20 mins time and will then be back at desk and screens after 8 30 am for a few hours

I am looking at EU atm - and can see we need above 1790 and 1800 to move into a bullish PS for session

Under 1770 then that favours lower to test main supports at 1750 area,

If 1750 area breaks then tests on low and under low 1700 price area

UCad

7 17 am

Not of great interest for now

1940 to 1980 is just a range it need to break out of and although its scalpable we need to see 80 / 85+ for more scalp buys or under 1940 and 30 for lower and scalp sells

AU

7 23 AM

After red news in the night the AU price rose and so far made 8227 this morning

PS is bullish above 8200 and scalp buys on pullbacks are on above 8212 if we fail to make over 8230 and 35 before LO

Will be trading this pair later on today - but need it to drop out of 8200 range to be thinking of taking more sells and holding them on

OK

Got to get ready to pop out

See you later guys and GL

F

Status
Not open for further replies.