Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
my third day of the day +8.7, lost the first two -10
d0one for the day -1.3.

The first trade was the first reversal of the PB, I was eager to enter, I did valuete the nature of the PB, a second entry was to be considered, the second trade it was a good trade but it went into range and got stopped out, the third was a good trade also I entered @ the break of the range box.

I should have not taken the first trade, it was more of in impulse than anything else due to the fact that I missed the trend down due to absence..anyway I am not in tune...done for the day

I dont blame you Fugazsy if you are not in tune - in the zone etc etc

I feel miffed as I missed a good 90 mins of peak time due to a school run and wifes car frozen over - thats life - at least I have another 5 hrs to play with -but I know you dont want to be awake half your night

See you sometime later on

Regards

F

With the EJ now - I reckon if it can make above 137 60 / 70 - it will try a proper turn higher

Whilst it stays under 55/60 - you have to favour more sells again after the pullbacks up from 137 20

dinos 10.48/49 bar ???

No, PA was below the main line, however, the line itself was still green, for me a no entry, on the line set as line and point, when it opened P2, the main momentum line was still against the move, so no trade, waited for the pull back and on the next P2, everything was in place to take the trade.

Hope that makes sense

With the EJ now - I reckon if it can make above 137 60 / 70 - it will try a proper turn higher

Whilst it stays under 55/60 - you have to favour more sells again after the pullbacks up from 137 20

EJ

12 07 pm

EJ made 137 55 now - cannot scalp sell just atm - but will watch at end of TW

Live Call in other thread on Ucad

184298d1421237543-what-consitutes-live-trading-call-ucad-sell-4-lots-140114.png

Got slipped slightly on entry wanted 79/80 for a sell on UCad

Copy of comment on Dino's thread

I dont blame you Fugazsy if you are not in tune - in the zone etc etc

I feel miffed as I missed a good 90 mins of peak time due to a school run and wifes car frozen over - thats life - at least I have another 5 hrs to play with -but I know you dont want to be awake half your night

See you sometime later on

Regards

F

I had a friend of mine calling me from Italy, we grow up together ......I previously told her to call me during the WE because in the week I am working......but she did not take any notice......She wanted to talk......anyway it should not be an excuse.....I should know better, I cannot let emotions kick in ......anyway only -1.3 pips today but could have being worst, lesson learnt, every day something to learn till the end.....

Chat later, ta.

working in the dark

You work for for HMRC? that explains the chaos regarding tax in the UK :cheesy: Seriously man, to describe something that you are good at is usually a proud moment but after that you mention that your skills say that the three of us are one person :LOL: #megafail thats what you should ink on your forehead walk in town :LOL:

Re- Trade2Windows:
He works for the HMRC "deep under cover." So deep he has trouble getting his head out of his **** :LOL:

1 17 pm

UCad sell

We stayed under my 30% stop by 0 8 of a pip and then we made under 1969

So far move as been from 80 down to 62 and I have added to the 30% again at 75 at 1 01 pm

Chart of what I saw on UCad

Moved 30% stop down to 1974 now

184300d1421241449-what-consitutes-live-trading-call-ucad-140114-sell-chart.png

Just posted UCad sell trade chart on Dino's thread

EU

1 23PM

The EU is trying to turn again and use the 1750 area as supports

If we make over 1790 and 1800 we are back in a US bullish price structure session

Back under 1760 and 1740 and would be looking for more sells

1 33pm

EU back in a bullish session PS - as well as GU and AU etc - with others falling including my UCad that I could not leave my 30% stake on as stop was too tight

EU

1 43pm

We have seen now 1830 area on EU and now pullbacks staying above 1780 and even 1800 should be scalp buys again

I dont mind scalping both ways - but cannot always post and call those trades in advance etc

Yen crosses

1 45pm

Noticed UJ fell more with dollar weakness - but EJ hardly moved

Leaving both alone this next 30 mins as more news at 2 15 pm

1 36 pm

UCad

Yes price now down to 1950 - and although it never went over my entry price with a spike - i would have seen my 30% stake in profit taken out if I had not exited it at a better price before hand

Under 1968 the UCad is a sell again on pullbacks

I will not be majoring on this pair any longer - as I have other scalps and 30% stakes on other pairs taking priority

I will post another updated chart later and will advise you of a price and time and stop loss if I enter again

GL

Regards

F

Interesting on UCad

This is comment I said after news ( on dinos thread )

It went back up to 67/8 from 1950 - and then dropped 20 pips again ;-)

Trouble is - was not set up and missed it ;-(((

EU

1 43pm

We have seen now 1830 area on EU and now pullbacks staying above 1780 and even 1800 should be scalp buys again

I dont mind scalping both ways - but cannot always post and call those trades in advance etc

EU

2 53pm

Stayed above 1810 - did not scalp buy - as was out my TW's - shame as up now at 1845 and only moved up 12 pips from start of TW at 2 51pm

Supports now 1820 /25

3 01 pm

EU

Will we make above 1845 now ??

Got the feeling we are topping - but need to count 30 min rule on high and see if the market teases up another 2 or 4 pips - and then drops it

Dont rush into sells just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.