Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

10 58am

I think EU is a BTTZ from 2450 to 2475 area

Going to have a quick 15 min break - walk dog - face palm - cup of tea - etc etc etc ;-))

See you in next hr

11 23 am

GU

Looks like we are above yesterday's high now at 5740/45 area

Under 28 and 24 is holding on any scalp sell time - for lower

EJ

11 25am

Teasing in support area at 55-60

Need back over 76 to hold on longer any scalp buys and under 50 for thinking of scalp selling more

yes am stepping out to view something like this

Attachments

• c4.jpg
    c4.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 97
UCad

11 27 am

It did not quite make 1300 - only 1298 but from after 10 51 am and 11 o clock TW its fallen now nearly 25 pips

supports at 65 to 70 area

yes am stepping out to view something like this

Good Morning Everyone, not bad MM, you can now drive a team of strip poker players ;) to victory.
I am busy at my other work in the last few days, will be finished in April before I can move full time. :)

Good Morning Everyone, not bad MM, you can now drive a team of strip poker players ;) to victory.
I am busy at my other work in the last few days, will be finished in April before I can move full time. :)

Actually, this video was in my mind at the time of writting LOL ;)

Morning SW

Hope all is well - Yes I think thats a good plan - over next 3-6 months you will see if you are already for next steps etc etc

What ever you do - dont try and start on say 5 or 10 full lots per pip with say $2k targets a day

Get used to doing more than 500 and 1000 live trades and stay under say 1 or 2 lots on your journey for first 6 months or so

You will know when you are ready etc etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

Morning SW

Hope all is well - Yes I think thats a good plan - over next 3-6 months you will see if you are already for next steps etc etc

What ever you do - dont try and start on say 5 or 10 full lots per pip with say $2k targets a day

Get used to doing more than 500 and 1000 live trades and stay under say 1 or 2 lots on your journey for first 6 months or so

You will know when you are ready etc etc

Have a good day

Regards

F

Thank you F, you are always so helpful and honest!
Yes my target would be 30 pips a day at about 0.4 to 1 lot to start with, if I can feel comfortable for 3-6 month then I will continue raising it, but I need to reach a 1.2-2 lot per pip to make it full time and really worthwhile within 1 year. :)

UCad

11 27 am

It did not quite make 1300 - only 1298 but from after 10 51 am and 11 o clock TW its fallen now nearly 25 pips

supports at 65 to 70 area

UCad comment from 15 mins ago

end of TW and at 2966 - support area

ideally want to look for scalp buys now or above say 60 - but must wait until after its stopped and new TW

I think I will post a UCad chart over this morning session

Although only had one trade on it - missed the main rise - its been technically nice

UCad - 1 min LR chart from 7 00 am 26th Nov 2014

Ucad chart

Lovely rise this morning then after 10 30 TW and after 10 51am - start of next TW - nice fall

Now looking for supports to hold on a scalp buy

Under supports and then under 1250 would be more scalp sells

182396d1417002881-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ucad-261114.jpg

Attachments

• ucad - 261114.jpg
    ucad - 261114.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 990
From 11 30 am TW - we have had rises on EU / EJ / GU again

I am looking at UCad which as stopped at a support area and its been a scalp buy - but the bounce is small

Does that mean supports will let go and dollar weakens as Cad strengthens - along with Euro and Pound ???

Status
Not open for further replies.