Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning N

Just been looking at one of your favourites - the UCad

My price structure on LRs had it bullish above 1250 and after 7 30 am ish and now it trying to make 95 and 1300

Lots of tricks again today in the 7 30 am to 9 00 am period - even on EJ - yesterday it was hardly manipulated at all

Have a good one and be aware of news items later on etc

Regards

F

I've always blown hot and Cold re the CAD.........correlation wise its certainly more independent of its loud neighbour than historically (IMO) ......so there are some great plays on UCAD available when all else seems flat......

it can fly that pair at times..........

personally I like it more when the us market is open........I like to leave the london session more open for the Europeans to strut their stuff against the USD and yen................

today I see the cad weak (and usd now stronger) so there have been great ucad buys since London opening (y)

N

first potential weakness brewing on usd for a few hours now............lest see if it rides the storm

back later
N

Still not needing glasses and 61 yrs old in 2 months

glasses - make your eyes worse - do the US air force eye exercises for 20 /20 vision ;-)

will check it out. my eyesight has deteriorated rapidly with increased screen time over last two years. glasses quite a new addition and i dont wear them enough as cant get used to readjustment when i take them off.

Still not needing glasses and 61 yrs old in 2 months

glasses - make your eyes worse - do the US air force eye exercises for 20 /20 vision ;-)

agreed........I was fine until around 52 a few years back ..........blind as a bat now sadly :eek:

N

10 14 am

EJ

Another pair in a 65-70 pip range - OK for scalping - but not nice as a BTTZ area and under trickery from LP's today - I dont think there was much at all yesterday on this pair

We need to fall under 63 and 58 to hold scalp sells on longer

If we stop above here - then we still need over 146 95 and 147 00 to think there is any chance of price going back up and higher

In between ie 70 -90 ish is the problem - ie the maze ;-)

EJ comment from approx 15 mins ago

So far we have fallen under 63 and 58 - but only made 53/54

Ok still under 65 - but unless we see under 50 - exit

will check it out. my eyesight has deteriorated rapidly with increased screen time over last two years. glasses quite a new addition and i dont wear them enough as cant get used to readjustment when i take them off.

yep agreed - my increased screentime in last year has not helped my eyesight !!! (n)

I will see if I can find an article on improving your eyesight

I started doing eye exercises for 10 -15 mins a day about 20 yrs ago - ie more oxygen into eyes by face palming and various other trick to work the muscles more

After 2 years - my eyesight improved both for reading and for night driving etc etc

Its does work - your eye is a muscle like many other parts of your body - needs proper exercise - good food - plenty of sleep and lots of oxygen - ie running - walking outside etc etc

face palming? ive been doing that for a couple of years while learning to trade

LOL

yes close eyes tightly

place hands over face tightly and breath in through nose for 2 mins with eyes closed etc etc

Do it say 3-5 times a day - more oxygen into your brain - head - eyes

Also - you look as though you have lost a lot of money if anyone watching you -= lol

MM

also 30+ pips off 2 scalp buys on EU and EJ from after 10 30 am available plus GU popped up over 20 pips after 10 30 am

Thats the market for you

Trickery and quick moves etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.