Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are always welcome to join in Fz - as are all followers etc

Yes the buy trades prior to this hour were all OK

However the pullbacks have been far larger than expected - great example of manipulation and a false sentiment set up

We have Pound news at 9 30 am in 18 mins - so will be looking more at GU opportunities next

Yes, with forex you have to be more like a bandit, always looking behind your back....someone always there to stab you.

Anyway you got thick skin ......and seems you can cope with them....

Fzy

9 21 am

GA

Not a pair I normally trade - in past prefered the EA

However this morning - this pair as been on a great bull run from 8 00 am

Its already made over 130 pips - yes 130 pips

My spread on it is 3 pips - so similar to GJ - as both big movers

Above 8450 GA still bullish

On GJ - not like GA - we need to stay above 185 00 to have another try above high this morning of 185 40 area

Under 184 85 and 75 favours scalp sells

Yes, with forex you have to be more like a bandit, always looking behind your back....someone always there to stab you.

Anyway you got thick skin ......and seems you can cope with them....

Fzy

Lol

Yes extremely thick skin - you have to have when you have had over 4000 losses over last 5 year plus - but of course - a lot lot more wins

I think T2W toughened me up - never been on a forum with so many dissers and haters as this one - there must be a large group of losers here as they have it bad and think nobody can make money from FX trading

Shows they have not worked at it enough as far as I am concerned - ;-)

OK GU next for news

Lol

Yes extremely thick skin - you have to have when you have had over 4000 losses over last 5 year plus - but of course - a lot lot more wins

I think T2W toughened me up - never been on a forum with so many dissers and haters as this one - there must be a large group of losers here as they have it bad and think nobody can make money from FX trading

OK GU next for news

new avatar for mosph
250px-Diceros_bicornis.jpg
:devilish:

Lol

OK GU next for news

lol

gm all. im in and out today but wanted to post that lmax has agin just taken my position wrongly. my stop was 5 pips aswaqy yet they closed my position. again , i got back in and lo and behold, gu went my way.
ps this is before that bit of volatility of the last few minutes

9 30 am

GU

Bouncing up atm - similar on GJ and GA

Trouble is not strong for now and pull backs look stronger

Disappointing -

Still in a bear price structure under 5700 - so favours scalp sells if we make a new low undr 5 pips

so basicallyy thats twice in two dys that they have tried to remove me before the move, seems like a consistent tell to me

I have trading range on the dax, I will try to fade new extremes with wedges or second entries..

gm all. im in and out today but wanted to post that lmax has agin just taken my position wrongly. my stop was 5 pips aswaqy yet they closed my position. again , i got back in and lo and behold, gu went my way.
ps this is before that bit of volatility of the last few minutes

Morning MM

A bit worrying with lmax then ??

Ok all brokers have problems and hiccups - its just how often and how bad and if they compensate etc etc

Yes funny morning - lots of trick manipulations going on

Have a good day

Regards

MM

In the past I have always favoured the EA pair over the GA

Better spread etc - but I think the GA at times is a bigger mover than even the beast - the GJ

Must check it out more

Status
Not open for further replies.