Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU

9 58am

Got a nice down trendline from high at 2495 and touching 75 on way down

Under here and 60 more falls - but 2450 and 2445 are all supports now - so we would need to breach under them to stay will more sells

Need over 68 and 75 to be holding or taking more scalp buys

10 01 am

Yesterday by 9 00 am - I was above my daily target

Now today and even with extra hour - still not got half way to target - ok I missed as away from desk the busy period from 7 50 to 8 30 am - but a difficult morning so far

GU

10 03 am

Now at 5700 area - after bounce from 79 and then a HL at 82 .

Its a BTTZ for me now

70 pip range - so big enough to scalp - but with so many tricks going on - I will look now for better pairs to trade than GU for now

10 14 am

EJ

Another pair in a 65-70 pip range - OK for scalping - but not nice as a BTTZ area and under trickery from LP's today - I dont think there was much at all yesterday on this pair

We need to fall under 63 and 58 to hold scalp sells on longer

If we stop above here - then we still need over 146 95 and 147 00 to think there is any chance of price going back up and higher

In between ie 70 -90 ish is the problem - ie the maze ;-)

10 17 am

EU

Will not go under 2451 and lower for now

2443-45 -50 all interim support areas from on the way up when they were R's

Cannot scalp buy until above 68 and 75+ for tries up - so either stay with sells under 60 - or just wait to we get proper breaches and not false set ups

UCad

10 23 am

Not traded it this morning - but price structure favoured more of a bull session - and dollar as been stronger

Price now at 1285 with high at 88 and needing above 93 and 1300 to hold scalp buy trades on longer

Scalp sells only really under 74

hey all

the usd was struggling a little overnight and around 7am today we saw it hit weeks low levels..........its been bouncing north since so enjoy the ride whilst it lasts ...

N

some excellent divergence in the g8 at the moment .......ususally its not this clear as to whos doing what

USD , JPY,GBP - buys
aussies,CAD,Euro,CHF - sells

hey all

the usd was struggling a little overnight and around 7am today we saw it hit weeks low levels..........its been bouncing north since so enjoy the ride whilst it lasts ...

N

Morning N

Just been looking at one of your favourites - the UCad

My price structure on LRs had it bullish above 1250 and after 7 30 am ish and now it trying to make 95 and 1300

Lots of tricks again today in the 7 30 am to 9 00 am period - even on EJ - yesterday it was hardly manipulated at all

Have a good one and be aware of news items later on etc

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.