Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
map

Attachments

• geo.PNG
    geo.PNG
    74.4 KB · Views: 66
yes, important to cast around. i tend to get sucked into the one im watchin and end up scalping the **** out of it

Double the fun I guess.
Yes if you are in synch with small move great but Over scalping is an issue that can be costly with commisions when you do an overall analysis of number of trade, win ratio and then %of commision compared to profit.
Attached trading from 2 days last week, see net profit is 109.98 and commission is 95.80, so basically total profit is 205 but because of commission it is almost 1/2 (46% of gain). If I can reduce commission by 1/3 (64) then it only represent 31% of my overall gain and I would profit 142 instead.

Attachments

• Trade-2014112021-v1.jpg
    Trade-2014112021-v1.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 52
Gm Sunwest

Loved Lewis's start yesterday - great win etc etc

Agree with your comments on EU

Some days - its easy - no problem

Other days - with all the money going throught it - maybe over 40 - 50% of all currency pairs volume - its played with - massively - manipulation by LP's etc etc

Today the EU was very difficult early on - my natural bias was working against me - as I was reluctant to scalp sell - even though PA said sell - my price sturcture said - set up - manipulation etc etc

EJ been best for me so far

Have a good day

Regards

Yes I am glad Lewis nailed the start and is now double World champion :). :)

i ran thru alot of data over the weekend , checking bollinger bands against lr signals, as they use std dev from norm to calculate volatility. as lr is predicting where price might be, i thought there may be some complimentary use. What do you guys think

Status
Not open for further replies.