Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

I also noted that those key times can delay of a 1m or two, please correct me if I am wrong

Yes

Can and does happen

My main six - ie 51 - 00 - 09 - 21 -30 -39 - you might have to allow a minute either side etc - all depends on volatility and action in market etc

Also do see 14 -16 mins past and 44- 46 min too occasionally but the hour 3 should still be the main times - most of the time

Will do a GU chart next

This pair as gone from session bullish up to say 9 00 pm - but afterwards want to change into session bearish - although for now supports held - but we should be able to sell again under 5660 - 65

Yes

Can and does happen

My main six - ie 51 - 00 - 09 - 21 -30 -39 - you might have to allow a minute either side etc - all depends on volatility and action in market etc

Also do see 14 -16 mins past and 44- 46 min too occasionally but the hour 3 should still be the main times - most of the time

Yes, I also suffer from OCD.:devilish:

4 pip sl

Attachments

• 4pip.PNG
    4pip.PNG
    3.1 KB · Views: 78
:innocent:

MA can work - but compared to normal 50 -100 200 Ma's industry use LR's are superior - suffer with less lag and have other qualities that are better than MA's

Unfortunately though - they can suffer from broker and computer problems etc - as i think you are witnessing

sl hit. it was at 948. lmsx took it out but i dont have 948 printed on my charts, which means i have have to finda new broker as that is taking the ****

Yes, I also suffer from OCD.:devilish:

You have to accept in FX trading - its never black or white

Nothing is completely yes or no - loads of grey areas

So what might work 95 time out of 100 - can then only work 55 time next 100

So the more clues that back the probability of yes or no - the better - then normally you can get over 70% correct trades

GU - 1 min LR chart from 6 00 am this morning onwards

GU

This chart - show how price structure changed after LO and after 9 00 am as well as bull before from early morning

182334d1416825077-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-gu-241114-after-6-00-am.jpg

Attachments

• GU - 241114 after 6 00 am.jpg
    GU - 241114 after 6 00 am.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 825
Status
Not open for further replies.