Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
luckily, i got back in on the assumption that if they work on a slight time advantage, it means my long was good.

MA can work - but compared to normal 50 -100 200 Ma's industry use LR's are superior - suffer with less lag and have other qualities that are better than MA's

Unfortunately though - they can suffer from broker and computer problems etc - as i think you are witnessing

Yes....

beside the effectiveness of any tools, one has to create an island in this sea of uncertainty, the 108 guided me, I had to make a quick decision, I know that the 200 sma had a bit of reputation right or wrongly...

You have to accept in FX trading - its never black or white

Nothing is completely yes or no - loads of grey areas

So what might work 95 time out of 100 - can then only work 55 time next 100

So the more clues that back the probability of yes or no - the better - then normally you can get over 70% correct trades

YES

....between anxiety and nirvana there is a fine line (not...Fibonacci line, he was a crook):eek:

10 39 am

End of another TW

So far only traded the EU - EJ - GU and also placed 30% stake sell on UCHF after 9 15 am believing EU would rise again - meaning Swissy should fall

Notice UJ also rose and AU and NU have fallen like GU

EU maybe the odd one out trying to rise

Not looked at Ucad and EA and others - as EJ as been my main money earner and so not had to take on any more pairs so far

Its a Monday - and so will over the day check out at least 8 -12 key pairs in case we can take some trades that might end up as longer swings - like the EJ last week

10 44 am

Its looks as though the yen is still weak - with most crosses still bullish in am session

Will only hold EJ scalp buys on over 146 85 and 90 - otherwise would look for more scalp sells and hold them under 53 and 49

ok gotta step out and depend on a medium view, which is that eu could try 1.2540. 1.2505 will see action imo if we dont range now. sl on rems is a 96. gl and good hunting all

gently making Hl's and HH's into the range towards 2406

I think the EU is ok for scalping 2-7 pip trades in the BTTZ range - but ideally we wait to above 2411 and 15 etc and then scalp buy more on pullbacks staying above 2505- or if the worse turns out and it goes under 92 and 88 - we have to look at scalp sells more

Meanwhile - market as loads of time on its hands - and just wants to confuse and frustrate traders etc

Worth looking at other pairs not in BTTZ area - but trouble is - more and more just slowing down - as normally 10 am UK time to say 11 30 am or Midday is boring and slow many days

10 57 am

Will pop back later on in next hour

Be ready for changes next hr etc if we do breach levels etc and stay focused

10 39 am

End of another TW

So far only traded the EU - EJ - GU and also placed 30% stake sell on UCHF after 9 15 am believing EU would rise again - meaning Swissy should fall

Notice UJ also rose and AU and NU have fallen like GU

EU maybe the odd one out trying to rise

Not looked at Ucad and EA and others - as EJ as been my main money earner and so not had to take on any more pairs so far

Its a Monday - and so will over the day check out at least 8 -12 key pairs in case we can take some trades that might end up as longer swings - like the EJ last week

F, this is where I get confused:

Here you say "End of another TW" and previously "My main six - ie 51 - 00 - 09 - 21 -30 -39 - you might have to allow a minute either side etc - all depends on volatility and action in market etc

Also do see 14 -16 mins past and 44- 46 min too occasionally but the hour 3 should still be the main times - most of the time"

From the first line, I understand that one should look for a move around, say, 10.21 and let it run till 10.30 or 10.39 and close it there. From the second line, I understand that one should be on the lookout for a move at 10.21, 10.30, but also at 10.39 going to 10.51 (or 10.45).

So I suppose my doubt is really about the 10.39 time point. Would you enter a position there or would you simply close any position if you were in at that time, waiting for the next TW?

Sorry for being

Status
Not open for further replies.