Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 55 pm

I reckon the liquidity providers of the session today are using every trick possible to trick EU traders

They are manipulating and holding back orders - whilst they try and get more bears in selling

We have seen another high now at 2423 - but its taken nearly 20 mins to rise again - all manipulated

so you are expecting eu to go higher than 20pips, to put in such a (prolonged) effort

1 32pm

From 1 09 pm and 1 21 pm - falls on EJ / EU / GU / and even AU and NU - though not traded those 2 today

Really its now whether support areas stop the falls or not

We should know in next 7 -10 mins

Summed it up

WE knew after 1 37 pm really - but the manipulation still is happening - GU was the odd one out - but now more in sync with AU / NU and EU

We need to keep above 2409 / 10 now on pullbacks for more scalp buys

so you are expecting eu to go higher than 20pips, to put in such a (prolonged) effort

Yes

EU as been a buy really since the low of last night

But its just been manipulated to try and get more bears in all the while - to fry them

Would need under 2400 and 2390 to look at taking more scalp sells again for now

11 59

EJ

Still in 30% buy trade - but will pull if no over 146 86 and 90

Above say 60 still favours higher gain - so any scalp sells can only be for under 15 pips - unless the breach under supports by over 5 pips

We can actually drop down even 50 pips and still be in a session bull bias - due to how the price structure is for today

EJ

Comment from 2 hours ago

Price now made 146 94 and above 75 on these pullbacks - another scalp buy

I will leave 30% stake buy on - and scalp in between for moves of 7 -15 pips

EJ

Comment from 2 hours ago

Price now made 146 94 and above 75 on these pullbacks - another scalp buy

I will leave 30% stake buy on - and scalp in between for moves of 7 -15 pips

I am not proficient yet( that's a sarcastic understatement) at scalping, so I am putting together this little swing plan. Got in at 146.82 on EJ, I put a SL at 146.74 (because you said that it is a scalp buy above 75, and below it would negate it). If it is true that MMs have been holding back EU and we expect a sizable up move later on today, and considering that EJ has been moving up anyway and its chart looks preety free of upper resistance for a while, I have set a target at 147.40, just below where I see the next resistance. It might not work, but at least it has got a worthy RR.

F, I know that it is not your cup of tea, but can you see any dramatic error in that plan?

I am not proficient yet( that's a sarcastic understatement) at scalping, so I am putting together this little swing plan. Got in at 146.82 on EJ, I put a SL at 146.74 (because you said that it is a scalp buy above 75, and below it would negate it). If it is true that MMs have been holding back EU and we expect a sizable up move later on today, and considering that EJ has been moving up anyway and its chart looks preety free of upper resistance for a while, I have set a target at 147.40, just below where I see the next resistance. It might not work, but at least it has got a worthy RR.

F, I know that it is not your cup of tea, but can you see any dramatic error in that plan?

Hi NF

Ok EJ

I have to pop out in 15 mins - but when back next hr will post a chart

Above146 60 -65 - the pair is session bullish

I have R's at 147 20 area and then 147 -45 -55

So if we can make over 147 05 and then stay above 81 - we should try higher again

Under 80 and 73 favours sells to lower supports

I hope this helps

Will do more when I am back a bit later

Regards

F

Summed it up

WE knew after 1 37 pm really - but the manipulation still is happening - GU was the odd one out - but now more in sync with AU / NU and EU

We need to keep above 2409 / 10 now on pullbacks for more scalp buys

Comment over 30 mins ago

Fell to 2411 - then bounced to a LH at 2419

2404 to 2409 is now a BTTZ area - as well as like a Line in the sand

Above both prices - we should carry on rising

Under both then will test 2400 - 2390 etc

GL - out for 30 mins or so

EJ - 1 MIN LR Chart updated for NF

Back to see EJ up at 147 20 area

Up now over 120 pips from 7 00 am time

Note LR structure and bullish support from trendline etc

182346d1416842436-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-ej-241114-us-session.jpg

Attachments

• EJ - 241114- US Session.jpg
    EJ - 241114- US Session.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 534
3 24PM

EU

Now made 2432 and above 2420 on pullbacks - still another scalp buy

EU up now 60 pips from the false HL it posted this morning

The manipulation as finished for now

I reckon I might do a piece later on this "Trick Monday" as the manipulation as been really rife today

Will update chart later

GU

3 27 pm

Still not made 5700 - but at 93 and still trying up atm

Maybe after 3 30 pm - we might get a spike or then pullbacks

Lock in some profits on scalps

UChf ( Swissy )

Still got a 30% sell on this pair - with stop now down to 9702

If I get stopped - no problem profit in stop

UChf

Comment from 2 hrs ago

Did not get stopped out - stayed under 9698

Now down at 9667 - will move stop in profit down to 9676 - tight - but no problem if it gets me on bounces - over 35 pips + in it

4 28 PM

EU

Topped so far at 2442 still scalp bullish above 31 - but might we get another trick move at half hr change - ie spike up and then fall ????

EJ

4 30 pm

Cannot seem to breach above 147 33 for now

Under 27 a scalp sell - but could still bounce up again from 12 /15 area

Status
Not open for further replies.