Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 14 am

I am glad we are not faced with PA like this every morning - OK many might say its just uncertainty before red EU news at 9 00 am

Yes that would be acceptable - but really behind the scenes - so much manipulation going on in the present ranges - they are really BTTZ areas.

For me - Its down to quick scalps -until we get proper breaks and clues

usd trying buys again..........i'm going to wait for another feeble fumble north fr a few mins then hit it for sells again

I still have EU session bullish and UChf swissy - bearish - all down to price structure and will post charts later

TRouble is the liquidity providers - banks etc - want to pull in more sells on EU and GU - before allowing them up

it got to 146.08 earlier.........that may be your lot dudes :whistling

Yes my charts are slightly different on prices N

My interim low was 148 097 and then after 9 10 am - end of TW 9 09 am - it was a scalp buy above 146 11

Its the old high now 146 30 that could hold it trying higher for now

Still the EJ was at least moving then as it should do - in between 146 03 and 146 30

8 30 am

Going to post a EU chart - or 2 to explain what I mean next

News at 9 00 am - so maybe we will not breach over 2410 before then - or will say 10 mins before hand to catch traders out

Really need under 2390 and 85 to get me scalp selling more

Good morning all.
What a morning to try fine scalping on EU! Being whipsawed at every attempt. F am I right that you use 10-tick and 1 min charts for your entries?

bang usd flies north ...........I wasn't at my charts ...such is life

Yes my charts are slightly different on prices N

My interim low was 148 097 and then after 9 10 am - end of TW 9 09 am - it was a scalp buy above 146 11

Its the old high now 146 30 that could hold it trying higher for now

Still the EJ was at least moving then as it should do - in between 146 03 and 146 30

so you are a time lord:devilish:

EU - 1 Min LR chart with price structure from Last night

EU Chart prior to 9 00 am news

A lot of manipulation going on this morning and holding back on going above 2410

182304d1416818418-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-eu-241114-am.jpg

Attachments

• EU - 241114 AM.jpg
    EU - 241114 AM.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 1,073
jees the volatility is firing at the moment .........the usd is stretching every sinew to go north again ..............no no no no way dude

wow................usd is still pushing ....hats off to the greenback......that's strong coffee its drinking now.....its into new high territory........:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.