Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Good morning.

The first is my chart based on those two posts:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...ion-indicator-over-8-years-2.html#post2238032

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...g-forex-market-make-consistent-profit-82.html

The second chart is the one I am going to use today to trade the EU but I will also monitor the other one, I have change the 115 to 108 as you suggested on Friday, I also kept my old 20ema, on both I have kept the RSI (2) to monitor divergence on the 30 and 60 minutes TF, otherwise I will be taken only trades indicated by the 108 LR and my understanding of PA

Any of your comment is appreciated.

I read the other thread till page 82 ( I had fun), by next week I will have a better idea of what you guys are talking about.

See ya @ Franky

Fzsy

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    185.5 KB · Views: 78
  • 2.png
    2.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 79
Monday 24th November 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

I hope you have had a great weekend and are well rested for the new week

Normal stuff for a start - with brief reviews and updates on the main pairs I plan to be trading today

All members etc are welcome to join in etc with questions - queries and even calls on Intraday FX Trading

Have a great Week

All the best and Good Trading

F

F

Good morning.

The first is my chart based on those two posts:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tec...ion-indicator-over-8-years-2.html#post2238032

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...g-forex-market-make-consistent-profit-82.html

The second chart is the one I am going to use today to trade the EU but I will also monitor the other one, I have change the 115 to 108 as you suggested on Friday, I also kept my old 20ema, on both I have kept the RSI (2) to monitor divergence on the 30 and 60 minutes TF, otherwise I will be taken only trades indicated by the 108 LR and my understanding of PA

Any of your comment is appreciated.

I read the other thread till page 82 ( I had fun), by next week I will have a better idea of what you guys are talking about.

See ya @ Franky

Fzsy

Hi Fz

Hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed all your homework

Will go through your charts and understand your plan

Yes every week it will make more sense etc - even on the timing and the tricks played to get you into wrong trades.

Being a Monday - its normally a slower day - and I have still to check the calender as well

So pace yourself and keep to just ideally 2 pairs if you can

All the queries etc are welcome and please feel free to fire away with them

All the best

F

EU

7 01 AM

If I say peaked so far at 6 39 / 6 40 am - then you should be in a scalp sell under 2400/ 2399

Its been testing up prior to Midnight and now needs to stay under 2400 for pullbacks

I would then hope to scalp buy again from a lower price - say 2375 -85 area

Any tests back over 2403 and 07 are scalp buys again

GU

7 06 am

Similar price structure to EU - ie session up bias and pullbacks from the 6 30 am TW

Not in this scalp as 5670 is maybe not a strong enough R and so maybe pullbacks might not even be 5 -7 pips for now

Will go into more detail on both EU and GU over next hour

UChf / swissy

I dont normally trade this pair so often as the EU / GU / AU / EJ etc - but its a good opposite correlator with the EU - and with me seeing EU as having some up bull session bias for now - need to see the Swissy looking a bit session bearish

Under 9710 - I think we should see some further price falls etc for now and really need back ovder 9715 - 22 etc to be thinking a test higher and change from down bias

7 15 am

Not a busy day on the calender - Bank Holiday in Japan - and main Red news on Germany ( EU ) at 9 00 am - ie in under 2 hrs

I guess it might not be the busiest of days later on - shame but still expect to get over 50 pips etc - ie my daily target

Also notice on Calender - US Bank Holiday Thursday - Thanks Giving followed by their Black Friday on Friday - were they all go mad in the malls shopping for all the big discounts etc etc

So a slow end of week maybe - and end of month with regards input from the US - but dont rule out trading Thursday - as AM time from Europe could still be very busy

EU

7 21 am

So far pullback or scalp sell as only dropped to 90

I have exited scalp sell at 93 from 98 and will look at another one under 2400 next

Not scalp bought atm

GU

7 24 am

Only a small pullback under 5670 - did not take scalp sell and now another morning high at 5672

For now - it best to try and get scalp buys on pullbacks above 5664

EU

7 21 am

So far pullback or scalp sell as only dropped to 90

I have exited scalp sell at 93 from 98 and will look at another one under 2400 next

Not scalp bought atm

7 25 am

We did not stay under 2400 and went back into a scalp bullish mode - and I missed it and did jumped in late at 2402

Why I dont know - as I maybe should have waited for a pullback as we are struggling at 2406

Above 2397 favours more scalp buys and a try up again

UChf / swissy

I dont normally trade this pair so often as the EU / GU / AU / EJ etc - but its a good opposite correlator with the EU - and with me seeing EU as having some up bull session bias for now - need to see the Swissy looking a bit session bearish

Under 9710 - I think we should see some further price falls etc for now and really need back ovder 9715 - 22 etc to be thinking a test higher and change from down bias

7 30 am

With EU trying up again above 2390 and then 2400 - Swissy did fall to so far 9692

Under 9702 atm still favours lower on pullbacks

Hi Fz

Hope you had a great weekend and enjoyed all your homework

Will go through your charts and understand your plan

Yes every week it will make more sense etc - even on the timing and the tricks played to get you into wrong trades.

Being a Monday - its normally a slower day - and I have still to check the calender as well

So pace yourself and keep to just ideally 2 pairs if you can

All the queries etc are welcome and please feel free to fire away with them

All the best

F

F

Good morning...

I am only trading EU....

Went long past 21 @ 23979, covered 70% @ +6.3 and moved SL to BE ( now stopped)

Fzsy

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    37.1 KB · Views: 66
7 35 am

Looks like we have manipulation last 15 mins - with false moves on GU and EU

Both still in up bias - but being played with by LP's -ie order flow interruptions etc etc

By doing this it will causing problem to automated systems - setting off false new trades etc

Best to wait and look for more highs on EU and GU and jump in then on pullbacks that stay as HL's etc

F

Good morning...

I am only trading EU....

Went long past 21 @ 23979, covered 70% @ +6.3 and moved SL to BE ( now stopped)

Fzsy

Better than me on your entry

OK if you are only trading EU today - I can help here with one or 2 lRs to help you with price structure for a bit longer term

Try a 325 - 375 LR - as this is a longer term LR and on a 1 min will assist with identifying price structure bias

Stay with your other 2 settings and just add this one and see if it helps during the day

slow start to markets this week after the excellent volatility on friday ......usd has had some barnstorming bull performances in recent times ..........I would be surprised to see it hammering north again this week ........unless the market hands it to the usd on a plate

flat so far for me today ..........a few small skirmishes buying lows and selling highs.......nothing to retire on

N

EU

7 45 AM

Also Fz - stick a up trendline on from say 90/01 to 96 and up to help with what should now happen - ie price trying up again over 2404 +

usd has had a half decent selloff in last 30 mins or so..........Euro and CHF were best movers on it ...........10-15 pips possible if you were right on the money

Status
Not open for further replies.