Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
slow start to markets this week after the excellent volatility on friday ......usd has had some barnstorming bull performances in recent times ..........I would be surprised to see it hammering north again this week ........unless the market hands it to the usd on a plate

flat so far for me today ..........a few small skirmishes buying lows and selling highs.......nothing to retire on

N

Morning N

Yes - a slow start - with tricks going on as well

Watch out for 9 00 am though - more German news for EU

Have a good day and week - might have to struggle to get over 50 pips today - ie might have to do over 5 hrs of trading with cherry picking the times

Have a good one

Regards

F

Better than me on your entry

OK if you are only trading EU today - I can help here with one or 2 lRs to help you with price structure for a bit longer term

Try a 325 - 375 LR - as this is a longer term LR and on a 1 min will assist with identifying price structure bias

Stay with your other 2 settings and just add this one and see if it helps during the day

I had the 108 on, prices broke above and it and above TL, I like the trend bar produced on the key time, but I was ready to get out @ -3..

I will add your suggestion and see....

My computer went slow I had to restart...

Fzsy

Morning N

Yes - a slow start - with tricks going on as well

Watch out for 9 00 am though - more German news for EU

Have a good day and week - might have to struggle to get over 50 pips today - ie might have to do over 5 hrs of trading with cherry picking the times

Have a good one

Regards

F

jees a long day for you boss ...........:LOL:

sell ej.......146.22 looked the high

Do you mean - the LH under 146 30

I do want to scalp sell it under 146 30 - but hope to buy it again above 146 03 area

For now not convinced under 25 - ??

Need more clues for me atm - purely do to the morning manipulations going on

7 52 am

New TW

Both GU and EU have up session bias - but the Liquidity providers are doing their best to try and get traders off the scent atm

Difficult to trust just for now - so hoping after London Open - we will get some proper clues

jees a long day for you boss ...........:LOL:

LOL

Yes I know - over 5 hrs - disgusting really -

Just hope 9 00 am onwards scan give me at least 25+ pips from after news

If I am still around after 5 30 pm trading - you will know why ;-))

7 58 am

GU is very difficult for now

Structure for session still says higher above 5650 -55 with Rs at 75 -80 area

But the PA under 67 is bearish - - we need back over 68 to scalp buy again

7 52 am

New TW

Both GU and EU have up session bias - but the Liquidity providers are doing their best to try and get traders off the scent atm

Difficult to trust just for now - so hoping after London Open - we will get some proper clues

F

If price gets to a new high during a TW and pulls back to retest the recent high without breaking, what does it mean, if it mean something and if there is a OB on the bigger TF, could it indicate a drop in the next TW?

Fzsy

buying AU at 8672 worth a punt ..........aussies are drifting north and I really really don't buy the USD bull signals ........

8 03

EU

Cannot get above 2406 - exited scalp buy and now under 97 favours tests on supports - ie 85 -90 area

So much trickery going on - best to wait for more clues really - as cannot trust PA for now

steppin out on that ...........this market is a real tease today so far

8 10am

I think the EJ may be at least in line with its price structure

ie under 146 24 a scalp sell - but should be a buy above 146 03/5 area

Any pullbacks up on EJ staying under 22 should be able to be sold again for now

Very difficult atm - so if you cannot scalp for say 1- 4 pips - stay out for now

usd trying buys again..........i'm going to wait for another feeble fumble north fr a few mins then hit it for sells again

Status
Not open for further replies.