Not open for further replies.
AU

1 44

stuck in a small range say 8734 to 8759 approx 25 pips

Above 30 /34 still scalp bullish on pullbacks

Under 30 and 25 - scalp sell land

1 33 pm

Only just got back - so missed the start of 1 30 pm news

Thought we might go back over 2470 and high - after a false fall under 59 /61 just to tease bears in

Need to see if we stay above 59 /61 now again for more scalp buys on EU

EU

1 48 pm

within 15 mins of news - we did a new daily high - and then dropped under first interim supports - manipulation at its finest - as you would expect with EU

I can only scalp buy again above 61 and 66 now

Under 60 and 50 favours lower again - but this could still be in manipulation mode - to get you going the wrong way

3 mins to new TW - will wait

2 23 pm

What a mess in the FX markets atm

Nothing looks to easy - all in so many tease / indecision areas - we need some breaks etc to see if we can spot the next direction clues

Not convinced on any pair for now - hope next hour is better

3 01pm

Best scalp for 2 51 pm - was the GU from 5736

So far in 10 mins up 14 pips

EU was also another scalp buy from 2 51 pm - start of TW and now up 11 pips at 2773

Going to take 70% off both for now - but will leave 30% on with stop in small profits

Also noticed but did not trade it - UCad carried on up after 1 30 pm news and is up approx 45 pips

So Dollar strength there and Cad weakness - whilst the Uchf as done another low for day - so dollar weakness against the Chf

Mixed correlations going on - but at least EU carrying on up and now at 2783 and i will mve my 30% stake stop up to 72 now - and if stopped - still got 12 pips locked in

GL

See you after 4 00 pm

Regards

F

4 51 pm

Will update later on after 5 30pm

EU still not made 2500 so far today

Not taking any more scalps for now but will check out later ready for in the morning

I hope you have had some good trades as well - a frustrating - messy PA day - but then not every day can be easy

Regards

F

5 39 PM

GU

I scalp bought at 5736 /37 area earlier on this afternoon and after making nice 70% stake profit - left 30% stake on with a stop in approx 2 pips of profit That got taken out and then we went under supports at 5730 -35 - which had worked well for over 3 hrs today and carried on dropping to just under 5700. Unfortunately did not get that scalp - but now unless we breach 35 and then 45/50 on any pullbacks - we should be able to scalp sell again - as even under 5730 we are still bearish.

The question will be can 5700 or 5680 /90 hold the falls and the supports then turn the pair again ??

We will have our first clue in another approx 20 mins

GL

Regards

F

5 39 PM

GU

I scalp bought at 5736 /37 area earlier on this afternoon and after making nice 70% stake profit - left 30% stake on with a stop in approx 2 pips of profit That got taken out and then we went under supports at 5730 -35 - which had worked well for over 3 hrs today and carried on dropping to just under 5700. Unfortunately did not get that scalp - but now unless we breach 35 and then 45/50 on any pullbacks - we should be able to scalp sell again - as even under 5730 we are still bearish.

The question will be can 5700 or 5680 /90 hold the falls and the supports then turn the pair again ??

We will have our first clue in another approx 20 mins

See you tomorrow

GL

Regards

F

8 03 pm

The answer was yes -5694/5 interim low for now - and so far 26 pip rise

I think 5700 or 5707 area will be tested again to see if we then get a HL

See you tomorrow

F

Friday 14th November 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intraday Traders

Friday - last trading day of the week - and a day many dont like trading on - as they worry they will give any gains they have made in the week, back to the markets.

No problem to any experienced short term Intradayer - as long as the market mves and we have the time available to cherry pick our trades - we will make money ;)

Yesterday had many frustrating periods and was hardly an easy day - but hopefully you got through it and ended up with green pips.

Try and pace yourself if you have a 3 hour or even 6 -8 hour window to trade in dont worry if you have a few bad trades for a start - just keep those losses as small as possible - because if you multi trade - ideally over 10 trades in the day - you should catch a few good runners that will easily wipe out small losses

Normal stuff

Have a good day

Regards

F

When you properly retire, are you going to try find a strategy you could use on say the daily time frame?

EU

6 55 am

We never made above 2500 yesterday and ended up with price falling in the US and Asian session back down to the 2420 / 30 area

6 39 am - end of the half hr window and it was a great scalp buy from 2429 / 30 and now its up at 2440

Perfect start to the day if you have been working off a 1 min LR chart with my settings marked on

Also not the only early opportunity

Supports now on EU from 2430 -33 area - so n pullbacks - you might be able to scalp buy again above this level

When you properly retire, are you going to try find a strategy you could use on say the daily time frame?

Hi Tera

Very good question

As long as I can get stops in profits from a scalp - then yes I would always look at the longer term trading - ie using a daily chart like a tick or one min chart.

Trouble is - I have no problem placing stakes of say 6 to 10 lots with stops under 5 or 7 pips and seeing positive results in say 5 -30 mins

But I could not just place the same size orders with say 70 -100 pip stops needed really to work with a daily / weekly long term chart.

Even if I mak say 500 pips off a daily chart in a week or more - with a stop of 70 -100 pips - still only a RR of say 6 -8 - which is good and OK - but at the moment - I can get the same results some days in 2 or 4 hrs - rather than having the wait and anxiety etc of waiting say 5 -10 trading days

Longer term trading is OK if you only want to spend a few hrs a week or day - but for me - its never been so successful - I rarely maintain 60% win ratio trying to speculate longer term - I am not a good fortune teller - even with large stops.

If I only wanted to say trade less than 10 hrs a week - I would combine 2 part time days with scalps and then add the longer term trades - only if I am already working with a stop in profit - then I could relax and even place larger size stakes on again

Hope this explains how I look at it

Regards

F

From 6 00 am this morning - the markets been busy

I only started from the 6 30 am TW - but besides the EU - there as been other great scalps - ie GU - EJ - nice similar scalp buys - and UChf - great scalp sell prior to 7 00 am

Exactly at 7 00 am - we had the EU peak - and fall - and Swissy do the opposite

Perfect example of bots and timing

morning pete did you long again EU in this 7.00 tw

Morning BP

No - I actually dropped to 30% stake at 38 and then exited as it spiked - but got slipped

Did not take the scalp sell again after 7 00 am - but hope to scalp buy again above 30 /33 area - as mentioned

Have a good day - last hour was a busy one

GU

7 20 am

Bottomed for now at 5650/55 support area

Any time after 5 30 am this morning was a buy and I only got in late after 6 35 am

Not done as strong a pullback as EU - and now up at 5677 area

For me above 63 on any pullbacks are still more scalp buys with R area at 80 -85

Status
Not open for further replies.