Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok

explain the bit you are confused on with regards to EU ?

this is the little I understand...(not sure if is because English in not my first language)

a) we have 6 timing that we need to consider combined with TA, if there is a reaction we enter the trade as I did with my first trade, it is all about probability, if it works, it will work quickly, if we are wrong we will not risk more than 5 pips, if we are right we cover between 14 to 25 pips 70%, move Sl to Be, looking for an home run.

the rest to be honest I find it confusing including the TW.....

maybe a chart with what you are looking for will be helpful........did others understand it?

And thank you for your time...

Regards
Fz

this is the little I understand...(not sure if is because English in not my first language)

a) we have 6 timing that we need to consider combined with TA, if there is a reaction we enter the trade as I did with my first trade, it is all about probability, if it works, it will work quickly, if we are wrong we will not risk more than 5 pips, if we are right we cover between 14 to 25 pips 70%, move Sl to Be, looking for an home run.

the rest to be honest I find it confusing including the TW.....

maybe a chart with what you are looking for will be helpful........did others understand it?

And thank you for your time...

Regards
Fz

No problem

I will find some charts to give you more example during the morning

For now on EU 2472/3 was high and we need to see in this next TW if we test either 52 or 50 or even 45 .

The plan is then if above 45 - scalp buy again

If we break under 50 and 45 - the maybe a larger fall

9 51 am

GU

broken out of its 20 pip range and fallen so far to 5852

Under 62 now on bounces - still look for another scalp sell

Need back over 66 to be its it range again - if this move is false

9 54 am

EU the low at new TW was 2454

not as low as we would like - but it as bounced from there

Not scalp bought it yet - might have missed out - but will wait to see if we get a pullback or another attempt a bit lower

No problem

I will find some charts to give you more example during the morning

For now on EU 2472/3 was high and we need to see in this next TW if we test either 52 or 50 or even 45 .

The plan is then if above 45 - scalp buy again

If we break under 50 and 45 - the maybe a larger fall

When does the TW start and when does it finish? Thanks.

When does the TW start and when does it finish? Thanks.

Two main time windows every hour

from 9 mins to hr to 9 mins past - thats 1 time window of 18 mins with 3 main times in there

from 21 mins past hr to 39 mins past hr - second time window covering half hr change - 18 mins again in total with another 3 main times

So in total 6 main key time within 36 mins and 80% of moves are in this 36 mins every hour

Hope that helps ;-)

Regards

F

this what I did now, 8 to the hour a BO

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    14 KB · Views: 77
EU

10 04 am

We need- in theory past 10 07 am to try above high - ie an hr after posting before

54 as held so far - ( Higher than I thought) and price now at 65 /6 with R's from here to 73 and 5 mins left in this TW

2467 looks like the new LH atm

cannot be confirmed - but before end of TW with no new high

For me now 2468 to 54 - 14 pips is a BTTZ area - indecision for me - need more clues

Two main time windows every hour

from 9 mins to hr to 9 mins past - thats 1 time window of 18 mins with 3 main times in there

from 21 mins past hr to 39 mins past hr - second time window covering half hr change - 18 mins again in total with another 3 main times

So in total 6 main key time within 36 mins and 80% of moves are in this 36 mins every hour

Hope that helps ;-)

Regards

F

Yes, now the TW is very clear.Thank you.

Yes, now the TW is very clear.Thank you.

No problem

Remember in trading nothing is 100% - but the more clues etc you have of a higher probability of a change the better

So a breach of supports and trendlines in time windows are high probs for a newmove starting - then its PA etc etc

No problem

Remember in trading nothing is 100% - but the more clues etc you have of a higher probability of a change the better

So a breach of supports and trendlines in time windows are high probs for a newmove starting - then its PA etc etc

yes yes.

now what is not clear is how you define the level where to go long/short and what does it mean if in that particular TW does not breach the recent high/low?

I made two good trades with the key time, he sounds good, gives structure to inject some flavour....

now we are in the 21 past TW and prices did not break the recent high (yet) if it does not break and stay above in this TW, what is that you will be thinking?

yes yes.

now what is not clear is how you define the level where to go long/short and what does it mean if in that particular TW does not breach the recent high/low?

I made two good trades with the key time, he sounds good, gives structure to inject some flavour....

Very glad you are starting to follow it

Although there is no 100% black or white - yes or no rules - my quick Lrs on a tick or 1 min chart give me my scalp direction - ie a buy or sell - and then I need to keep seeing PA working - like now on EU a HH - now we need to see another HL above 60 ideally for me

The next part gets complicated - so maybe follow the first part and get used to it first - ie say 20 trades or so - then we can progress more

GL

F

Excuse me for 10 mins now as well

Status
Not open for further replies.