Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very glad you are starting to follow it

Although there is no 100% black or white - yes or no rules - my quick Lrs on a tick or 1 min chart give me my scalp direction - ie a buy or sell - and then I need to keep seeing PA working - like now on EU a HH - now we need to see another HL above 60 ideally for me

The next part gets complicated - so maybe follow the first part and get used to it first - ie say 20 trades or so - then we can progress more

GL

F

Excuse me for 10 mins now as well

You are excused.

Went short at the false BO @ the half hour change @ 2471, but stalled and got out at BE.

If there is not follow up can we presume that it might be not the right move?

EJ

8 55 am

Peaked 144 32 and since 7 39 am ( notice time ) dropped over 30 pips already

Now at a support area around 143 90 - need more clues for next scalp now

EJ

looks as though 91 held for scalp buys in this TW

Now we need over 07 and 144 10 to hold scalp buys on longer - otherwise take what you can ger whilst above 90

EJ - comments above from approx 2 hrs ago

143 90 as held since then and we did make above 144 07 and 10 - and stopped at 15 at the 10 30 am TW

So far pull back was a HL down to 144 00 - and now we need to see a test above 15 - but by rights needs another 20 mins before that can happen on 1 hr breach time

GU

11 12 am

went back into its range and had to accept just 7 pips off a sell under 62

Dont like it so far today - messy PA

EJ - comments above from approx 2 hrs ago

143 90 as held since then and we did make above 144 07 and 10 - and stopped at 15 at the 10 30 am TW

So far pull back was a HL down to 144 00 - and now we need to see a test above 15 - but by rights needs another 20 mins before that can happen on 1 hr breach time

EJ

We have now made above last high of 144 15 - gone to 144 19 so far - approx 10 mins earlier than it should have done ;-)

Above 144 07 /08 area on pullbacks can be scalp bought again - we need over 35 and 40 to make another new high of day

Under 144 05 and 144 00 - favours sells then if supports do not hold above at 07 /08

Forexmospherian

Is this a not easy day for EU?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-4323.html#post2435040

hey Fugazsy

(F - excuse my thread interruption with this comment/diversion )

let me use a 200ma FXCorrelator (my strengthmeter indicator) to answer your question

green is the usd index and blue is the Euro index

first chart is today .............see them both generally moving south ?..........those similar bear channels make it VERY difficult to make money trading EU unless we get an opportunity within the channels cycles to trade them against each other (see the green ticks?)

NOW look at the second chart .....that's yesterday morning .......the Euro channel is steaming south and the USD channel is steaming north.......see how easy that makes the trades as you have the channels already in opposite modes to help trading..........NOTE THE 2nd CHART SHOULD SAY A TITLE OF NICE EU SELLS

it was actually pretty hard to lose money selling EU yesterday morning as long as you stuck to looking for EU sells and did not get too greedy chasing oversold positions

N

Attachments

• eu channelling today.JPG
    eu channelling today.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 89
  • nice eu buy channel yesterday morning.JPG
    nice eu buy channel yesterday morning.JPG
    103.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
AU

11 35 am

Peaked at 8764 last hour an as continued to retrace since to first supports here at 40 -45 area

If they let go next area to look for another scalp buy would be 30 -36 area

Out in next 15 mins

Hope to be back by 1 30 pm news

Stay focused

Regards

F

the usd index has been bear for a long time now ...............it smashed the Days low at 8.30am and hasn't looked back since .............sure a retrace here and there but its not got back above that 8.30 key price point...............its retracing north again now but I wouldn't get to worried.........just get ready to jump in on the continuation of usd bear move when it happens

Hi N

Agree with you

Yesterday after London Open and then again in US session - bias was sell the EU - in fact it dropped nearly 80 pips in the day

Saying that though - I think I made about 35+ pips on a few scalp buys over the whole of the session - but did have a EU 30% stake on a sell as well - so best of both worlds

For the last 18 hrs from above 2420 area I had EU back bullish - but during that time there as been over 25 + pips as well on sell opportunities - but if you had stuck a buy on a 30% after say 7 00 pm last night with stop in a few pips profit you would be up now over 50 pips as well

Hope you got the wife's car sorted ;-)

See you later on

Regards

F

Reactions: NVP
I figure 2461 was low for EU.............just finetuning a little re a buy entry here .......

Hi N

Hope you got the wife's car sorted ;-)

See you later on

Regards

F

hey all .............yep car back and bill wasn't too bad once I was able to have a chat with the head service guy there.......the kids on the front desk hav'nt a clue about loyalty and keeping good customers happy.......;)

N

Forexmospherian

Is this a not easy day for EU?

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/dis...ert-retail-forex-trader-4323.html#post2435040

hey Fugazsy

(F - excuse my thread interruption with this comment/diversion )

let me use a 200ma FXCorrelator (my strengthmeter indicator) to answer your question

green is the usd index and blue is the Euro index

first chart is today .............see them both generally moving south ?..........those similar bear channels make it VERY difficult to make money trading EU unless we get an opportunity within the channels cycles to trade them against each other (see the green ticks?)

NOW look at the second chart .....that's yesterday morning .......the Euro channel is steaming south and the USD channel is steaming north.......see how easy that makes the trades as you have the channels already in opposite modes to help trading..........NOTE THE 2nd CHART SHOULD SAY A TITLE OF NICE EU SELLS

it was actually pretty hard to lose money selling EU yesterday morning as long as you stuck to looking for EU sells and did not get too greedy chasing oversold positions

N

N

Thank you very much for your post. Looking for some more.

Fz

F

Thank you for you time and generosity, I will be reading the other thread during the weekend now that I have got a bit understanding of it.....Seems there is a lot I need to grasp, I have made some good trades today also losses, mostly I was monitoring and testing the key times, the winning one all got a quick reaction, the losses one had not reaction at all and they were dying into range, also the short that I bail out at BE from the top due to lack of reaction did end up to good result....Need to work on it.

Done for the day.....

Thank you and take care.

12 40 pm

Back for just 10 mins - but still then hope to be back for 1 30 pm news

N - yes 2461 at 12 09 pm was Ok for a scalp buy - 59 at 12 07 pm was perfect for say 8 /9 pips - and off a 3 - 5 pip stop still a nice RR of over 1.5

Think now we might test above 70 - but also could be in just a BTTZ from 69 to 61 for a bit as well

AU did turn from 35 support area as a buy and EJ nice fall from LH at 11 30 pm - approx 20 pips

See you a bit later

GL

hey all

the usd turned back into sell around 12ish but in truth the usd sells have not extended/materialised as much as I hoped so far .............

literally as we speak the usd index is testing again 2 recent highs so I am hopeful another sell phase is coming

look to sell U/J perhaps as that dude is already anticipating a usd fall

N

or not.........usd has breached recent resistance levels and still pouring north

the u/j sell trade has worked because the yen is going ballistic north even faster than usd

hmmmmm

1 33 pm

Only just got back - so missed the start of 1 30 pm news

Thought we might go back over 2470 and high - after a false fall under 59 /61 just to tease bears in

Need to see if we stay above 59 /61 now again for more scalp buys on EU

Status
Not open for further replies.