Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forexmospherian, I'm not here to diss ya at all, I'm just suggesting there is a justifiable basis for the scepticism shown by many to your claims. Regardless of whether it be retail or institutional there is always a requirement for total clarity in what we are about. That the water is so muddy around your good self is what this is all about. You may be the most successful trader that ever lived, but if ya can't explain yourself clearly enough to either (a) avoid others accusing ya of malarkey and or (b) effectively dismiss them when they arise then you come across as ya come across. Yer standard approach to anyone that challenges you is to claim they're an evil multinic out to get ya. You probably feel more comfortable with that then the realisation that there are a few out there who do know what they're doing and can spot a good un when they see one. But look, this is your bag and I'm sure there's a place for this sort of thing as its harmless enough. It's not as if many will try and follow your trail.

I agree with you Pat

T2W unfortunately does have a massive multi nic problem - along with a lot of very negative members - who get more fun dissing then trading

You sound an extremely sensible - reasonable guy - thats also me - behind a tough exterior both mentally and physically - I am really an easy going normal guy - but unfortunately dissers bring the worst out of me

I will admit I get a kick out of the game - both trading and testing all mental aspects etc etc

Regards

F

UJ

update at 7 37 am

This pair looks bullish above 107 20 -25 supports

I need over 28 to hold scalp buys on longer - they started at 7 30 am at 22

Scalp sell s need under 21 and 17 and the supports at big round number area - 107 00

EU

7 43 am

Exited 70% stake too early - but - nobodies perfect is my excuse - lol

Now down at 2632 and will move 30% stop down to 37

7 48 am

BE CAREFUL NEXT HOUR ON EU

in approx 10 mins red news at London Open

then more red news at 8 30 am

More fun on Pound at 9 30 am

EU at 7 49 am

For now EU is still a sell under 43 and 37

If 37 was tried - then yes might test then 43

We are at the EU low area now on pullbacks

Whether we test 2600 or 2580 - have not got a clue atm

But will do in next hour

can anyone share LR indicator for MT4

Hi Idhysek

I dont use MT4 myself - but know many who do have downloading the Linear Regression from the MT4 extras list

I use 9 LR's and they are mentioned in the other thread in trading systems

If you cannot find them - let me know

Have a good day

Regards

F

7 56 am

With news in 4 mins - not entering more scalps atm

EJ bottomed for now at 135 53 area and is a scalp buy again needing above 66 and 71 to hold on for a trip higher

Status
Not open for further replies.