Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you on uj... Would have got me in the **** there if I was still in the trade...

What do those neigh Sayers know...

Give the eu a minute and there'll be selling into it... Everyone thinks it's a dog... Not trading that idea but like it

8 36 am

You have to laugh with EU

Now a new high for session

above 2635 on pullbacks - if you dont scalp sell - then look for more buys to test over 2655 and 60

Have a look at uj... I reckon it's got more downside... All others are strong against usd, but it's jumped less than ten pips and stalling at lower highs.... If that pulls back a bit it will be a sell.. 5 pip stop though...

GU

8 42 am - end of another TW

Its in a range atm - approx 40 -45 pips

Maybe will stay in to red news at 9 30 am

Need over 6055 and 63 to be holding scalp buys on and under 32 and 28 to test 6020 support area

Going to have a break ready for next hr now

Will exit scalp sell on EU as now at 2635 - but cannot just buy it atm

Maybe from 2630 -35 will hold - for a scalp buy next TW

Lets see

Have a look at uj... I reckon it's got more downside... All others are strong against usd, but it's jumped less than ten pips and stalling at lower highs.... If that pulls back a bit it will be a sell.. 5 pip stop though...

You need under 19 and 16 to look at scalp sells

See you in a bit and GL

On uj... Still just waiting... Have an alarm set at 15... It'll alert me to the sell signal... Taking too long though... Time changes calls in minutes in this game.... Waiting waiting waiting... Still lots of sellers at this level...

usd has had a great bull run for 2 days now ................the Asian session gave hope of even more glory .........but its stalled at present .....and salvos already fired re new lows for the day

looks like USD coming under pressure

Aud and cad are the buys

Glad I didn't short uj... Upset I didn't hold au.... Who cares... Got pips in the bag from the last hour... Going to dinner...

TRADE WELL...

Status
Not open for further replies.