Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you saying that after a year you've realised that people like shakone were right, and unless 'calls' are like those made in the real live thread ''long NOW HERE at xxx'' then they're pointless??
interesting ;)

I hope you stick around, personally. You genuinely make me laugh, even when you're trying to wind everybody up! The days of having loads of good traders on this site are gone, but we can still have a giggle and some lulz

You have not got a clue scholfield

I am saying the complete opposite to that

Dead static analysis - just that - dead

Dynamic analysis is what and Tar are using - ie 2 levels used - a bit like whats know as "wrapping" - but not wrapping

I never saw shakone or Random make one live call in that thread anyway??

Maybe they did before I arrived

So wrong again - the problem is the thread listing updating sometimes 2- 5 mins late

First thing Tar did was make a call yesterday on the EU - which he then collared as profit this morning

This was the sell under 2740

I think he said 5 pip stop - forget will find it out

Trouble is - he has not said if he added to the sell or left part stake on from the fall from yesterday

By doing this - you can end up collecting pips on every new low - and even scalp against yourself if your account lets you - or you have multi accounts

So low now in EU at 2653 - even though Tar says he has exited earlier - might he still have part stakes on ?

Maybe he will be kind enough to answer that one

I hope he says he still as sells on EU still on from 3900 area or at least 3500 ;-))

As i said earlier you need to concentrate more , you are imagining things now , i didn't make any EU calls yesterday ...

185 pips 39R

Cheers

Excellent Tar

Now what was this about you cannot do 25 -50% monthly gains with retail size real accounts ??

If I am right you are one of the members who look upon 10 -20 % increase on your capital as being really good ( per month)

If you have done 39 R - thats either at 1% - 39% increase in account today - or at 2% then 78%

If I remember correctly you joined in with Random and shakone on about you cannot keep up just 2% increase a day on a live account

Now if you say I am only using 0 3% stake size - great - maybe big account

But even then on your figures still 13% gain for day on account

So - come off it

Which cap are you wearing today ??????????

Regards

F

Could there be lots of hypocrisy on T2W from the old members

Maybe double standards ??

Even load of porky pies ??

Some thing just does not stack up here on what Tar is saying

I have no problem at all believing he might have done 200 pips

But on 39 R - well to me - would have to work it out but its saying all stops under 5 pips

Not calculated how many trades - but I think under 10 trades

Blimey - Tar is nearly as good as Major Magnum

Hi N

What a laugh today ;-)

A case of poacher turned gamekeeper - or maybe the other way round in Tar's case

After constantly being criticised and dissed for using 5 pip stops and blogging scam - Tar does a great job of copying my way of trading

He's now wearing a different cap and can never now say retail traders cannot do 25 -50% per month returns

Take note of what he did N - will check all his trades and then will tell you what he has been doing

I dont think he took 10 trades today - but claims 200 pips and 39R

See its impossible to make money retail intraday FX trading according to the old school

They just dont want anyone to know how it's done N

No wonder they don't like me - lol

Regards

F

I have just sent this message to NVP's thread

Poacher turned gamekeeper - or is it the other way around for Tar

Great stuff Tar - you are welcome any day on this thread - and make as many calls as you like (y)

Now - what happened to wonder boy and the cheerleader - the Wolf team mob mark 5 versions

See you tomorrow guys

Regards

F

32575_api_ning_com_files_xOf3k8EkVLXsPO0qtmu4IPZWUKs3WVmh1LNeUsA0Z1T_j7H0Ju4fQAtRTDSKG42pa0CrjPiiXj6eBzRC_br_SHDeH2s9HeEisrv_comedy_gif_fun_gif_jim_carrey_funny_hot_gifs_large.jpg.gif
just read the recent posts-sounded like a fun day.everyone making money.:cool:

Top stuff.
Now hows about cinching up those stops. Say -2, be easy to implement using your methodology. Sure there will non believers but whatda they know :sneaky:

Well with him trying to be smart ar*e today his stops have let him down

I have gone through his trades to check them out - and can see he would have been stopped out on a few hes claimed good pips on

Fine if he re entered - but them you cannot claim a RR of 7 off just 20 pips win - lol

I normally claim just a RR of 4 even up to 22 pips

Also - the devil is in the detail

Please check out his UJ trade - if he was not stopped out twice or three times from either entry - one for sure happen after 107 00 buy entry

So Tar has a lot of explaining to do :confused:

Now if he went into detail on his method - without me going into detail what he did - then maybe me and others will except at least 140 pips out of the 200 with Gold

Scholfield - please question your star - He's not got those RR's he claimed and not 200 pips off what he declared

Darktone - i think you know I dont use hard stops on scalps - only soft mental stops so I can pull at say minus 2 or minus 7 if I think it will still work

But i do have emergency - safe stops out the way for any black swans - that might happen a few times a year

Looking forward for another 200+ pips off Tar tomorrow now (y)

Regards

F

Smart arsə? Sorry, I dont follow.
I have gone through his trades to check them out - and can see he would have been stopped out on a few hes claimed good pips on
Fine if he re entered - but them you cannot claim a RR of 7 off just 20 pips win - lol
Please check out his UJ trade - if he was not stopped out twice or three times from either entry - one for sure happen after 107 00 buy entry
Well, the devil certainly is in the detail, id respectfully suggest you simply dont know when or which scalps he entered, nor do you know exactly how he handled his stops and exits etc. Hes offering his results and insight as you might do. Or at least in a similar way.
Good on him for putting it out there. Hopefully theres some learning being done.
Darktone - i think you know I dont use hard stops on scalps - only soft mental stops so I can pull at say minus 2 or minus 7 if I think it will still work
I know what you say you do in your posts. Nothing more.

Roll on tmrw, with wave after amazing wave of lots per pip profits. :)
GL to all

Tar's stops weren't hit, lol. That's Typical haters/dissers talk.
Maybe your saying that because I pulled you up earler, F, when your stops were hit on a number of trades that you chose to ignore?

I will let the op answer your questions fxmo !

I normally claim just a RR of 4 even up to 22 pips

Now if he went into detail on his method - without me going into detail what he did - then maybe me and others will except at least 140 pips out of the 200 with Gold

Scholfield - please question your star - He's not got those RR's he claimed and not 200 pips off what he declared

But i do have emergency - safe stops out the way for any black swans - that might happen a few times a year

Looking forward for another 200+ pips off Tar tomorrow now (y)

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.