Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
usd has retraced north right back into that tight range ............I would be doubtful it breaches the highs from 11 am but anything is possible ............either way is tight picking in usd pairs at present

N

5 04pm

Finished now as got some other house jobs to do

I am looking though to see if I can scalp buy the EU in the 2645 - 50 area

Under 42 and 37 forget it - hold scalp buys still

Needs to line up in TW etc etc etc

Good luck will pop in later

F

Just noticed I missed it - was looking for this TW and it started at end of last at 5 08 /9 pm from 55/6

Shame - it was worth 9 pips so far and if it stays above 59 then might be on again for another rise

Under 57 and 53 still sell down to either 45or 40 area

See you later

F

possibly an interesting moment in UJ?

Attachments

• uj4.PNG
    uj4.PNG
    14.7 KB · Views: 86
Wednesday 15th October 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning to all FX Intra day Traders

Half way through the week and month and a busy start for this week that could continue today due to several news announcements

We have Draghi the ECB President speaking at 8 00 am and then main UK Pound news at 9 30 pm along with dollar news at 1 30 pm and then Draghi again at 6 00 pm

That's Busy :)

I am out for 40 mins just prior to 8 00 am but back that hour and will be trading on an off through the day

Have a good day - all questions on retail FX trading Intra day welcome and we will start with key reviews and updates on main pairs I generally trade

EU At 6 45am

Price at 2640 and presently under 2670 and 2652 the EU is more in a bear mode with supports from 2620 to 2635

As I type I have scalp bought at 41 to see if we test 50 / 51

GU

Under 5940 and 5915 - like the EU the GU is bearish with main supports at 5877 to 5887

We are in a range with breaks either way possible and of course main red news at 9 30 am

7 00 am

EU

Not be able to make over 2646/7 so exited with 4.8 pips - hardly a great start but at least positive pips in the kitty

Will see if I can scalp buy again if we stay over 2640

EU at 7 12 am

Now made 2657 and breached interim R at 50/51

I used a tick chart to enter again at 2646 as Pa structure suggested 44/5 was another support

I am quite happy to exit 100% stake at 54 /55 as it another 8 pips approx making my total on 2 scalps now to 13 pips all within 30 mins of trading

Whilst scalp buying the Eu - - I had similar opportunities on the EJ and the GU

They have both been scalp buys since the 7 00 time window

EU at 7 29 am

After making 57/58 and me exiting my second scalp sell price tested my new interim support at 44

I had not scalp sold under 55 as I am in no rush and rarely like taking over 4 scalps per hour

The EU range for the 7 30 am time window is 2636 to 2658 approx 22 pips and really we should wait for a proper breach of this range to look at the next trades

Not here for Draghi at 8 00 am but should be back by 8 35am

Be careful on EU as normally Draghi can always move it :)

Morning BP and F, have a great day guys. Had a few on EU and Swissy so far, not much.(but green!)

Morning guys

Got to do a parents taxi run in a bit so see you next hour

With GU news at 9 30 am - keep an eye on the GJ beast as well as that might be a good pair this morning for you John

See you in abit

Morning guys

Got to do a parents taxi run in a bit so see you next hour

With GU news at 9 30 am - keep an eye on the GJ beast as well as that might be a good pair this morning for you John

See you in abit

I only have to push my daughter around the block in the plastic car, not at the combustion age yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.