Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
not really ............I got tied up on some agency calls and then my screens froze...............I'm not bothered....... the scalping on LMAX is slowly taking shape but i'm still working on my trade running........

The more scalps you can get in prior to say 8 am and London Open on as many different pairs and then leave some stake on with stops in a few pips of profit - the more chances you have of catching some nice rally's with no stress - as what ever happen you still end up with either a small profit - or a nice big one (y)(y)

The more scalps you can get in prior to say 8 am and London Open on as many different pairs and then leave some stake on with stops in a few pips of profit - the more chances you have of catching some nice rally's with no stress - as what ever happen you still end up with either a small profit - or a nice big one (y)(y)

yep............could be my gameplan when I start next job.........(y)

10.53 could be high of USD being tested again now for second time

that was 2638 on EU , 5943 on GU , 7841 on NU, 8716 AU........................ for all of you watching in black and white and not strengthmeter Technicolor !!! :p

10.53 could be high of USD being tested again now for second time

that was 2638 on EU , 5943 on GU , 7841 on NU, 8716 AU........................ for all of you watching in black and white and not strengthmeter Technicolor !!! :p

Yes - I cannot beat 10 51 /53 am for main turns

You have you correlator tuned now for scalping

On tax - I could write a chapter in a book on it - but I am the wrong guy to ask due the fact I have been in their black books for over 25 years and prior to my trading - so that's why I had problems on the spread betting side pre 2009

Back in a bit

Last edited:
that 1051/53 still coming under pressure.............I did a dumbass thing and went back to buying usd ..................usd still holding the resistance high.......so I got killed.........looks like the 10.51/53 will hold

ok loaded up the trade bank with buys on Euro , Cad and AUD against a long run down on usd .........back later

Midday

Well after all the action last 4 / 5 hours - I expect ranges and BTTZ areas - simply to try and take some money off all traders

Au scalp buy been OK but reluctant to trade too much for now

Might have an early lunch and check out if we have more news etc

Midday

Well after all the action last 4 / 5 hours - I expect ranges and BTTZ areas - simply to try and take some money off all traders

Au scalp buy been OK but reluctant to trade too much for now

Might have an early lunch and check out if we have more news etc

ready and waiting .........always happy to give ! :p

I think the 3 pairs you chose N have all made you pips - buys on EU and AU and sells on UCad ( I hope that's what you meant by saying buying the cad)

No key lunch time news and so will pop back later for the US session

See you later

F

hey all..............

made a few pips but not retiring on it ...........meanwhile we still look solid on calling that USD high around 10.51/53 ......GU breached south though on a bearish GBP run

but usd is locked in a tight range at present with no momentum as yet

N

Approx 2 00 pm update

For me the EU and the GU are still in BTTZ ranges - so need proper price breaks

The AU and EJ have seen better moves - along with UCad retraces

Waiting for 2 30pm time windows for more clues :)

Updates just before 2 30 pm TW

EU as supports at 2640 and needs back over 63 and 71 to hold or take more scalp buys - under 35 and 28 scalp sell for 2620 or lower

GU - supports 5900 area - for scalp buys need over 46 and 58 to hold on and scalp sells only under 5912 and 06 for 5900

These 2 pairs still in BTTZ range for teasing

EJ under 136 00 on any further scalp buy rise can be looked at as a possible further sell

Similar with Au - rises can be sold again at under 8775 / 80 area

I am not expecting many really good opportunities a they all happened this morning - so it might be boring next few hrs

I hope I am wrong and we do see some new breaks out of present ranges

the usd is tight tight tight.........and has been since we called the top of USD around 11 am today.............

since then the usd index has stayed inside a +/- 8 pip range ..........compare that to the earlier 50-60 pip move up beforehand and you see the issues of trying to trade usd pairs where the usd I not contributing much.......... unless you catch it right on the turns.............not for the fainthearted .......that's gambling

N

ok things warming up again ...looks like usd aiming to come south now

euro spike north is moving things

Status
Not open for further replies.