Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EU at 8 37 am

2 clues now - 30 mins from low being posted and 2702

I thought 95 would hold - but will it be 85 or lower now ?

9 00 am

Whilst the EU makes it mind up - scalp buy over 93 but no over 2702 - take profit - we have G U news in 30 mins

Below 6065 and 60 its just more sells

Need over 6066 and 70 for holding or taking more scalp buys

EU

By rights we should be able to sell the EU under 2720 - 2725

We need over 2730 and 35 to be able to think a turn is on to try 2770 or higher

Under 2688 and 83 hold scalp sells if we don't try above 2735 etc

GU News in 20 mins

my bloody FXCM UK screens have frozen since 9.15..........think of the money i'm saving

hahahahahaa
N

my bloody FXCM UK screens have frozen since 9.15..........think of the money i'm saving

hahahahahaa
N

Lol

In last 30 mins its stopped you doing 20 scalps:D

You know its always best to have 2 feeds as I have been caught a few times in the past with frozen prices etc and not knowing

Once you are under 30 scalps a day then I reckon you will starting to see an improvement

Regards

F

9 49 am

GU as fallen over 120 pips this morning

Still looks a scalp sell under 83 and 93 and needs back over 6000 for looking at holding any scalp buys

EU

Trying to turn back up from 2679 - but needs above 2708 and 2717 for any chance of a turn being on

Above 2730 - yes look at more scalp buys but for now might be just staying in a 40 pip range

Notice CAD as seen a nice 50 pip rise last 3 hrs

Embarrassed to say not taken any pips off it as not traded it this morning -shame :-(

great run up on USD index............already taken out yesterdays high........over 50 bull pips on usd index now contributed to any usd pair traded in last 4 hours.......

Last edited:
great run up on USD index............already taken out yesterdays high........over 50 pips on usd index now contributed to any usd pair traded in last 4 hours.......

Hi N

Hope you have got some nice pips in the kitty now

Another 3 hrs plus to US session and many daily ATR already done

Could be a lot of range trading next 7 hrs I reckon

Notice CAD as seen a nice 50 pip rise last 3 hrs

Embarrassed to say not taken any pips off it as not traded it this morning -shame :-(

big shame as well because the CAD reversed earlier against usds climb from 9.10am..........it could have been 100 pips up as a buy by now ...........

but that's the nature of currency indexes ..........everyone takes their turns at tops and bottoms of the cycle

big shame as well because the CAD reversed earlier against usds climb from 9.10am..........it could have been 100 pips up as a buy by now ...........

but that's the nature of currency indexes ..........everyone takes their turns at tops and bottoms of the cycle

Very true

I have done well on the GU and EU and then got some pips off AU and EJ as well on 30% stakes

But nothing off Cad / EA. / Swiss or UJ on 30% stuff and that's my own fault - but should not moan too much

Hi N

Hope you have got some nice pips in the kitty now

Another 3 hrs plus to US session and many daily ATR already done

Could be a lot of range trading next 7 hrs I reckon

not really ............I got tied up on some agency calls and then my screens froze...............I'm not bothered....... the scalping on LMAX is slowly taking shape but i'm still working on my trade running........

Status
Not open for further replies.