Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked on my tablet app - EU is back on the tease testing highs today - it needs over 2703 or under 2670 and structure favours higher at 2 26pm

AU a nice buy pair from after London Open

Up at 8780 and above 65 on pullbacks worth loo,king to see if it can breach higher an even over 8800

Under 60 and 50 would favour tests lower with next supports then at 35 - 40

EU at 2 54 pm

We need above 2703 now on any scalp buys again - otherwise its peaked again and will turn down and print a low under 84 and maybe 80 etc

(n)(n)(n)
BBC One

The Apprentice

Forgot that - it starts again soon - yes love it great programme and AMS is a great character - shame he's a spurs fan but what an active brain and he is well over 60 and probably fitter than me as keen racing cyclist

Look forward to watching the new series(y)

Forgot that - it starts again soon - yes love it great programme and AMS is a great character - shame he's a spurs fan but what an active brain and he is well over 60 and probably fitter than me as keen racing cyclist

I would not watch that show if your offered £100,000 a second

His book is very good too .((Alan Sugar What You See Is What You Get))
I think it starts tomorrow.

I would not watch that show if your offered £100,000 a second

I think its great to see young nobodies think they can take on everybody and beat tbem - simply because they have had a couple of years of success as a sales manager or in marketing etc etc

Love it ;-)

I think its great to see young nobodies think they can take on everybody and beat tbem - simply because they have had a couple of years of success as a sales manager or in marketing etc etc

Love it ;-)

whatever floats your boat --------- but give me the caring type of person any day over the one that only thinks of themself

Status
Not open for further replies.