Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning again guys

Still not able to commit time this morning to taking normal intra day trades due to other family issues taking priority - daughters not well and trip to doctors and pharmacy

Just had a quick look at EU and had commented on NVP 's thread early on about selling under 2685 and rebuying above 60 - 65 or lowest at 2650

Now at approx 10 45 am the range is really 90 down to 48 approx 40 pips

We need above 88 and 93 to b holding any scalp buys on for a try over 2700 - whereas under 2660 and 50 would be taking scalp sells to see if supports under 50 and 40 can be breached

Really the EU / GU and Au sell from pre EO have been good enough to achieve most targets already

Back in a bit

Regards

F

Hi its possible

Cannot get into your first link and so do not know who the link is about - is having no nic etc

With regards to the great Jessie - it like comparing say Henry Ford to today's new car engineers and designers etc - it was just another era - way in the past - comparing todays markets to those over 70 - 100 yes ago

No disrespect to the innovators of decades ago - maybe today Jessie would be pushing his "edge" via HFT and a go's - but the past is the past - yes you can learn from it - but it cannot also stop you progressing new boundaries etc

Hope that explains how I see it and the fact that Jessie made millions - went bankrupt and also committed suicide should also be taken into account - is a flawed genius maybe ?

Regards

F

Not at my desk or screens and an android app is fairly useless - but have updated my take on EU and dollar on N V P's thread as trying to assist him on his scalping journey etc

See you later

Hi its possible

Cannot get into your first link and so do not know who the link is about - is having no nic etc

With regards to the great Jessie - it like comparing say Henry Ford to today's new car engineers and designers etc - it was just another era - way in the past - comparing todays markets to those over 70 - 100 yes ago

No disrespect to the innovators of decades ago - maybe today Jessie would be pushing his "edge" via HFT and a go's - but the past is the past - yes you can learn from it - but it cannot also stop you progressing new boundaries etc

Hope that explains how I see it and the fact that Jessie made millions - went bankrupt and also committed suicide should also be taken into account - is a flawed genius maybe ?

Regards

F

I need to re read the book but he just seemed to have great instinct and always insisted that you started at the beginning of a move and rode it for all it was worth.He tried to be out asap if he was wrong.Instinct,riding moves, cutting losses ,sounds so easy lol.

hi its possible

Yes Liquidity Validity was a very clever guy if I remember correctly - also a programmer etc

Great on theory - very knowledgeable with maths - but as far as I was concerned not cracked the FX matrix / jigsaw and so we differed but I respected him greatly - but he just left with some other great contributors from the site - a shame as far as I was concerned

Regards

F

^I see F thanks.
Just a minor question re FX.
Can your stops get gapped by the market or can you guarentee them like you can when trading cfds.
Im going to guess yes and massively.Off to paint a fence now.Catch that wave mate:smart:

^I see F thanks.
Just a minor question re FX.
Can your stops get gapped by the market or can you guarentee them like you can when trading cfds.
Im going to guess yes and massively.Off to paint a fence now.Catch that wave mate:smart:

Yes it is possible to guarantee them with certain brokers but I rarely bother - as tend not to be in trades on any gap times - and also very rarely use stop to save me - on scalps I don't wait for them to be hit even on just 5 pips - as for me I would not have a hard stop on a scalp set at 5 pips - but would on a 30% swing trade

Enjoy your painting

F
2 00 pm approx

Interesting UCad - I am looking at buying again after pullbacks from say 1200 - 1205 area

But Swissy - UChf - I am looking at selling again after the scalp buy at a higher price

So 2 dollar leading pairs with different price structures

Just quoted this comment in N V P 's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.