Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean , who wld trade like this in real life anyway,

Attachments

• stats.PNG
    stats.PNG
    27.2 KB · Views: 89
What it proves though is that your mind still needs to be focused without the money baggage

Just do the same on one dollar and then 2 dollar then 3 dollar etc etc to get back properly trading

Midday update and review on 3 pairs I have traded so far

EU

2640 area had been my spring board and line in the sand for 3 scalp buys this morning

We topped so far at 2669 / 70 and since then just done lower highs and now lower lows so been selling under 60 and 51

We are now at 40 and I am still in the scalp sell to see if we test 35 or Lower

Last edited:
Midday update

GU

We had a fall down to 5890 area prior to news then a 45 + pip rise and I took a scalp sell and then bought again over 5900

5930 was scalp sell time at 11 30 am time window

I will try and buy again over 5905

Under 5900 and 5890 favours further scalp sells

Midday update

USD Cad

Did not start trading this pair until after 9 00 am and its been just scalp buys with so far 33 pips in the kitty from two scalps on it

No over 1380 and I will have to be looking for larger pullbacks and scalp sells

So far only 9 trades - but over my 50 pips daily target

It seems quiet and fairly boring

I hope 1 30 pm news and another speech by Draghi at 6 00 pm will move things later

Pace yourself and good trading

Regards

F

Hey F

Have been following your post on and off for the past few months and am really impressed with your trading methodology and the way you seem to help everyone...

I don't know how you guys manage to trade and also write so much on the blogs... I seem to have just enough time to read them...

Just thought I'd drop you a line to the forum to say thanks for the good insight...

Have a look at EU now, slowly drifting down to that 2640 support and think longs might be out of the question as it looks too risky... shorting at 47 with the hope it will break 2640 with stop at 5 pips... What do ya reckon?

Yeh just got out with loss of trading cost... Boring market this week with no direction

Hi rustler

Sorry I did not get back to you quicker as was answering on another thread

Thank you for your nice comments

I never blogged up to approx 3 yes ago and nowadays I find because I can type fairly quickly I can use my comments as notes etc to help me with my scalps at different levels etc

It really does get easier after taking 5k - Then 10k and now on the way to 16k live trades and so you can get into a habit and end up multi tasking whilst earning your daily dough :)

We need to stay under 51 now for another try at 35 and 30 etc - over 52 and 60 would be a turn up being tried

Any things I can help you on - feel free to ask etc

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.