Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
One for rustler on EU

I agree Around 2715 - 20 was a interim R area

We would have needed to see over a 7 pip pullback and a LL and then a LH to have stayed under on the one min- but once we went and did a HH over 23 and then 26 it was saying the R was not strong enough to stop this moving train

Next levels at 55 / 60 then 70 and the lower high under that 2793 off last week - I thin k

Hey mate...

Every S&R line I have on my charts has been smashed in the past ten minutes... Lucky I was sitting on my hands, plus I'll never trade against news... Paid the price for that last year and it cost me many good trades...
Uc -90, eu +110, au +70' uj -70

Would have been good to be on one of them.... Usdchf has broken long term support as well...

Hey mate...

Every S&R line I have on my charts has been smashed in the past ten minutes... Lucky I was sitting on my hands, plus I'll never trade against news... Paid the price for that last year and it cost me many good trades...

Would have been good to be on one of them.... Usdchf has broken long term support as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustler View Post
And there's your upside breakout, but just good for selling into I reckon...
well i see structure saying higher
............!

Hey mate...

What we have to do now is see if w stay in a range - - for example 2723 to 2755 and then check times on interim highs and lows for over 30 minutes

gu

Attachments

• gul.PNG
    gul.PNG
    1.8 KB · Views: 73
Status
Not open for further replies.