Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
the usd is tight tight tight.........and has been since we called the top of USD around 11 am today.............

since then the usd index has stayed inside a +/- 8 pip range ..........compare that to the earlier 50-60 pip move up beforehand and you see the issues of trying to trade usd pairs where the usd I not contributing much.......... unless you catch it right on the turns.............not for the fainthearted .......that's gambling

N

In my list of clues - I look for ideally over 4 or 5 main clues all saying that same direction for a pair

That's why correlation alone might only count as between 10% and 30% for my decision making

I know you have been looking at approx 50/50 on scalping with chart TA on the actual pair as one half of the equation - but you might have to review and reduce it to between 20 and 40% instead

Then actual chart structure of price on a one minute change given more consideration

Only an idea but that isolated EU buy dump was spot table in the 9 mins leading up to the hour change and the main 5 main initial rise

Regards

F

Reactions: NVP
AJ and GJ up to 30 pips in 10 min, "Thats what scalping is about!!!" yeeee haaaaa

Clues for AJ scalp = Desc triangle formed from 1:30pm ish, two previous tests at level 93.53 (1:49) and (2:32) on the third try all my lr's were over price, just approached time window, switched to my 1 sec chart to confirm entry then clicked sell at 2:48pm (93.52), just out side time window but felt confident with trade, 4pip stop. RR 1:5ish

AJ and GJ up to 30 pips in 10 min, "Thats what scalping is about!!!" yeeee haaaaa

WD John

You are right those two beasts are real movers

Surprised they moved that much with the GU staying fairly flat at the time - but then that's the markets playing and trying more deceit etc

Clues for AJ scalp = Desc triangle formed from 1:30pm ish, two previous tests at level 93.53 (1:49) and (2:32) on the third try all my lr's were over price, just approached time window, switched to my 1 sec chart to confirm entry then clicked sell at 2:48pm (93.52), just out side time window but felt confident with trade, 4pip stop. RR 1:5ish

On 1 sec chart.

Reactions: NVP

Excellent stuff - really well done - and nicely planned
(y)

I learn from the best ;)

I would have been proud of that one myself John and really pleased you are spotting the benefits of combined charting with PA & LR's and time windows and tick charts

Cheers feel flattered - but you probably tell me you got this from major magnum : -)) lol

I would have been proud of that one myself John and really pleased you are spotting the benefits of combined charting with PA & LR's and time windows and tick charts

Cheers feel flattered - but you probably tell me you got this from major magnum : -)) lol

lol, its taken my a while but things are really turning for the better now.

Status
Not open for further replies.