Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta stop

Attachments

• last.PNG
    last.PNG
    6.5 KB · Views: 75
hey all happy to chip in as needed..........

meanwhile F .............can I ask a dumb question...........so you only trade on the reversal of a price after significant divergence .....right ?

you never just buy into a continuing trend ?...I think you do add to trade positions like this ?

N

At 3 47 pm - I had 9 lrs over price saying sell

At 4 00 pm I had four Lrs under and PA saying HH and HL on 1 min bars

It was for sure a scalp buy

At 4 20 pm - it gave me more confidence

An hr later went it did not breach under supports - it gave me even more confidence

After 5 00 pm - it made another HH and also above R at 6040 /42

Yes in isolation it had enough clues - but with other pairs also moving in the change - that also helped :)

The devil is always in the details MM

Line them up - and if they do OK

If 4 clues say buy and 3 clues say sell - sit on hands

Have a great weekend all

Regards

F

hey gang .....the usd peaked at 15.50 .......and that gu buy signal was perfect !.............it was the turn for most others as well as usd then caved by 50% retracement in next 2 hours ...trade of the day !!

r

hey gang .....the usd peaked at 15.50 .......and that gu buy signal was perfect !.............it was the turn for most others as well as usd then caved by 50% retracement in next 2 hours ...trade of the day !!

r
nvp please can you illustrate your signal

Hey MM,

Absolutely fantastic results. (y)

A quick question if I may. Does the above mean you have a £3k demo account and todays profit was made on this.

Best
John

i traded a new demo account today. it began at 3k. i did this to show the difference between trading demo and trading live. which in my case is huge!

a great bit of acting from Mark margolis ( wheelchair)
dont watch if you want to see the complete series. timestamp 1:54 onwards especially

i traded a new demo account today. it began at 3k. i did this to show the difference between trading demo and trading live. which in my case is huge!

Please excuse me, but I have not been following this thread too much, but pop my head in, intermittently.

What is the main difference that has you perturbed.

Best
John.

Please excuse me, but I have not been following this thread too much, but pop my head in, intermittently.

What is the main difference that has you perturbed.

Best
John.

My perturbation is having a methodology that works but me being the weak link in the process.

Going to answer this point in my other thread in more detail - if not tomorrow certainly over the weekend

Not covered really trade management and how many trades you should undertake as a day trader so far in detail - so will be worth me doing

Regards

F

Good Morning fellow FX Intraday Traders

6 21 am - check the GU and the EU

6 21 am is the start of the 6 30 am time window - ie 9 mins either side 30 and 60 min frame changes

If you had taken a scalp buy on both pairs - then this is how I see it -

GU and EU - stops under 5 pips

Now you should be up over 10 pips on the GU and 8 pips on the EU

Also from now ie 6 38 am- and pullbacks staying above your entries - should be scalp buys again- because of the price structures

We would need price to fall under the entry points to see a full turn to hold any scalp sells on

Two great example of using time windows - PA - LR's and price structure from a 1 min chart

Have a good last day of the week

Regards

F

Two comments here - one in answer to itspossible about when you have had a good day and a run of bad days - hope to do that on the other thread tomorrow - and the second comment was classic on EU and GU - as you could have left scalp sell on from once they crossed under the 6 30 am TW scalp buy entries

Its then down to how you view your ongoing trading - but whats the best way to manage the number of intraday trades you take

All will be explained over the weekend on this thread

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ding-forex-market-make-consistent-profit.html

Enjoy your break

Regards

F

Started on the other thread to explain how you optimise the number of trades you take per day so that you don't end up with a run of a few bad days.

In fact if you don't take enough trades - you re just as likely to have a losing day - as you might be if you over trade your system.

Its down to how long have you got to trade and is it possible to break your day down into 90 - 120 minute sections that you are able to take a minimum of 2 trades in each section and possibly 4

I end up taking between 10 and 20 trades a day - all depending on my win rate after my 2 first morning session

I then adjust as required to either end up over achieving my target OR - in worst case scenario recovering a loss into a positive day

On the other thread I will explain in more detail how its done - nothings is guaranteed - but you can influence your trading result so that you do not end up having 2 or 3 losing days in a row - I rarely have one losing day - but it can take a lot of experience to achieve that - as well as the time available to take another 3 or 5 trades more than you normally would

Regards

F

PS - might not be covering from early morning on Monday Am - due to family commitment I am trying to presently re arrange

Good Trading to all and we really due need EU price back over 2675 and 2685 to being holding scalp buys on for a possible turn back over 2700+ but 2590 and 2600 are still good support areas as well for now

Regards

F

Monday 13th October 2014 - Pre Opens

Good Morning FX Intra day Traders

Unfortunately got a busy Monday AM with some family commitments so will not. Be doing normal reviews and updates until a little later in the day

Meanwhile making the odd comments to assist NVP on his correlation thread

It is a Monday with a US Bank holiday so maybe might not be the busiest etc - but you never know :)

See you some time later

Stay focused work your levels out and watch those time windows

Good Trading

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.