Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Derolo

i believe I have covered TW's in the other Intraday thread under Trading Systems

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...ding-forex-market-make-consistent-profit.html

Unfortunately - i dont know which page - but will sift through later as I think i did explain the time windows in more details etc

Regards

F

Thanks for this F. If you could find that thread it would be very much appreciated. I know you are busy, so when you can.

Thanks again

D :D

Morning F

With regards to the G/U. Like yesterday the news seemed to be priced in before the actual news was released then pulled back. Do you think this is happening now with the movement that is happening at present on the G/U?

Derolo

It can happen and yes - with price testing 6850 this may well be a pre news set up - ie take price higher before the news - as many traders do not trade an hour or so before and then when its up 20 -50 pips higher - then sell like crazy - dropping price 50 -100 pips.

The FX market is a big money game - and players need to take money off all other traders to make it all worth while to them.

Therefore the "game" will be one of deception along with twists - false information - false directions - etc etc - anything to get you in trading the wrong way

To intraday trade and to catch the continual changes - beside technical and fundamental analysis you need to be aware of what I call "gameplay" - ie false sentiment and how the market can set you up to be caught out.

News Items can be great examples of gameplay at work.

For me now - I a already scalp selling the GU under 48 - although expect 37 -39 to hold again before the next twist

If we drop under 6830 - well that shows the rise to 50 - was really a false move just to trap some bulls in buys

Not here for 8 00 am - but hope to be back at desk by 8 30 am approx

EJ been my best trade so far - dropped to 138 29 - under the supports at 55 area - nice

It can happen and yes - with price testing 6850 this may well be a pre news set up - ie take price higher before the news - as many traders do not trade an hour or so before and then when its up 20 -50 pips higher - then sell like crazy - dropping price 50 -100 pips.

The FX market is a big money game - and players need to take money off all other traders to make it all worth while to them.

Therefore the "game" will be one of deception along with twists - false information - false directions - etc etc - anything to get you in trading the wrong way

To intraday trade and to catch the continual changes - beside technical and fundamental analysis you need to be aware of what I call "gameplay" - ie false sentiment and how the market can set you up to be caught out.

News Items can be great examples of gameplay at work.

For me now - I a already scalp selling the GU under 48 - although expect 37 -39 to hold again before the next twist

If we drop under 6830 - well that shows the rise to 50 - was really a false move just to trap some bulls in buys

Thanks F

When you placed the scalp sell on the GU, were you waiting for the price to start reversing when it had peaked at .6850?

Have you just seen the big move down move on the E/J and U/J? I wonder if this is a false move and price will come back up?

I look forward to reading your threads throughout the day.

Derolo

EJ

Normally my favourite - that is in normal trading times ;-)

Atm - its being held by supports at the 138 55 -60 area - a triple bottom - intraday wise and really under 139 00 - we have to say bearish and therefore can the support hold any longer - or will it go today?

Presently a scalp sell under the last LH at 138 81

Comment from over 30 mins ago

EJ fell under supports to 138 29

Presently left 30% stake on scalp sell under 46

Hi F

I think I have answered my own question about the price reversal on the EJ, as it seems to be climbing back up again.

Thanks F

When you placed the scalp sell on the GU, were you waiting for the price to start reversing when it had peaked at .6850?

Have you just seen the big move down move on the E/J and U/J? I wonder if this is a false move and price will come back up?

I look forward to reading your threads throughout the day.

Derolo

Back now

Yes on GU - i had though 6850 might have been a false push up - so scalp sold at 48 - expecting a test of at least 38 - 39 price area. Under there and 6830 I would have held the scalp sell on

However we tested 40 but could not breach it - so I just exited with just over 6 pips - but was not too bothered - having doing so well on the EJ fall.

The GU now we know is bullish over 6839/ 40 and we have breached 50 and so far made 55

The last high yesterday was 6865 - so next clues will be either an attempt to breach 65 - or to print a LH between 55 and 65 ??

We have news in the hour or so - therefore it may now be tease time - just trying to get more bulls and bears to commit their respective ways

i am neither a Bull or a Bear - i am normally a vulture - and will take any move if I can see profit (y)#

Hopefully we can have a good day - got some domestic jobs to do during the day - but hope to get a couple of hrs at a time

Regards

F

Hi F

I think I have answered my own question about the price reversal on the EJ, as it seems to be climbing back up again.

EJ

my best trade of the morning so far - had been in the scalp sell prior to EO and went over to 30% at 138 33 after a low of 29

Set my 30% scalp sell stop in profit at 46 - but unfortunately it got taken out - but still made nearly 30 pips even on the 30% part

Now under 55 still bearish - but need under 28 and 21 to hold scalp sells on longer

9 00 am UK time

During this next hour we have the UK Pound news - so will be focusing on the GU nearer the time

Dont forget you can also look at other pound combinations - like the GA and the GJ

Personally will stay with GU - as I have taken over 4000 live trades on this pair over last 5 years+ - whereas I am a novice on the GA and GJ - probably not taken over 500 trades on those pairs - so dont feel as though I know them as well

Price now at 6858 - last high 65 and supports at 38 -40

I am scalp buying over 52 still atm - lets see whats next

Well - did not expect that 4 mins after last comment

GU price now 6886 - and taken 70% off at 6880 - a 27 pip gain on a scalp - NICE

GU

Above 6874 - still scalp bullish - but i am only on 30% stake now - and will place stop at 73

News in under 20 mins - so may exit completely by then anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.