Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys

Back for 30 -45 mins .

No main news really until 7 00pm tonight - but US is talking after 4 30 pm - so tend to think the next main action is later on today.

We had it this morning from 7 00 am to say 10 -11 am - and maybe its going to be an hour or two into the US session - ie like after 3 00 pm before we start to see proper moves rather than just small range play.

However will see if I can find a few scalps during the hour to play with - and will review and update the main pairs

1309 hl,. now need over 69 and 71. i longed at 642

At least your stop will be small.

I drew an up trend line from the swing low to the low at 7.15 gmt and up, it seems to be trying to use that area as support. TL doesn't mean that much in this instance but looks impressive on a chart lol.

EU gone sideways for over an hour since my entry , not a good sign , NU correlated.

At least your stop will be small.

I drew an up trend line from the swing low to the low at 7.15 gmt and up, it seems to be trying to use that area as support. TL doesn't mean that much in this instance but looks impressive on a chart lol.

you mean the tl at 0604 and 0721.... it has broken below but without conviction..

Attachments

• tl.png
    tl.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 72
NU

Supports at 55 to 62 and Rs at 70 to 80 - and price now at 8563

Under 66/7 a scalp sell - but range really 5 - 10 pips either way - so need to breach a level to even think of a proper move

Personally would ignore until we are at least 12 - 15 + pips away from where we are atm

Lets see if any better pairs atm - as all look on lunch or still asleep

you mean the tl at 0604 and 0721.... it has broken below but without conviction..

Yes M. but TL's get broken by small amounts all the time and then bounce/fall back through them , then it's a question of just re-adjusting your TL to match the new penetrations and watch out for the next challenge to it.

EJ

Stopped in 1 00 pm time window and at 1 21 pm - a scalp buy at 21 /22 area

need to stay above 19 and break 32 to hold

Under say 17 and 15 more scalp sells

Over 32 after any pullback - look at more scalp buys above 20

EU

i think all depends on 3665-75 supports holding

Above 80 and 83 scalp buys on

Under 65 and 60 - will test low of last week at 3650 ish

EJ

Stopped in 1 00 pm time window and at 1 21 pm - a scalp buy at 21 /22 area

need to stay above 19 and break 32 to hold

Under say 17 and 15 more scalp sells

Over 32 after any pullback - look at more scalp buys above 20

ok lr above not buying yet. also r/g/yellow out of order?

Status
Not open for further replies.