Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
EJ

Under 138 55 - still bearish - but cannot get now under 30 -32

Presently a scalp buy over 32 - but I am still in a new scalp sell from 48 - which I will leave on with stop in 2 pips of profit

If 32 hold for 30 mins + then will have been stopped out - or will exit manually

GU - cannot make over 6886 for now - will move stop up to 78 now on 30% and forget until news

Either I will be taken out - or might make a few more pips beforehand

Last edited:
GU news in 4 mins

Not in at all atm

Will see what happens first - and then after dust as died down - if there is any - will look at next trade

Above 6865 still bullish

Under 6850 and 30 then look at more sells

Hi F

Just updated the news and it all seems good, so do you think there will be a reversal and if so why would this happen?

Derolo

GU

Dust as settled

made 6920 so far and now above 6888 - still bullish

You might be able to scalp sell under 6903 to say 6890 area - but above 88 still think it would try up again

Over 6923 and 27 more scalp buys

Hi F

Just updated the news and it all seems good, so do you think there will be a reversal and if so why would this happen?

Derolo

Just commented on GU in last 2 mins - had not seen your comment then

Whilst above 6865 and 88 - no big reversal

If say 6880 went then 65 - yes would happen

So far this morning - approx 3 hr as been very good for me - with main pips earned off the EJ and the GU

Off out in next 15 mins but will be back around lunch time etc and then for a bit this afternoon

Why can't all trading days be like this - lol - I wish ;-)

See you later guys - stay focused and GL

Regards

F

Hi MM

I hope you are well. I was wondering how long you have been working with F and implementing his techniques? I have tried looking for LR indicators, but MT4 that I am demoing on at the moment, doesn't have this function, apart from MA linear weighted. Is this the same thing? If not could you recommend on how to get these indicators.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Derolo

Hi MM

I hope you are well. I was wondering how long you have been working with F and implementing his techniques? I have tried looking for LR indicators, but MT4 that I am demoing on at the moment, doesn't have this function, apart from MA linear weighted. Is this the same thing? If not could you recommend on how to get these indicators.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Derolo

i dont use MT4.
the only broker i can access, that i have found, with decent spreads that have this indi are dukos and lmax. If you check thru the thread you will discover names that i would never ever give business to. please check and dont give them business, thereby supporting retail customers who deserve a better deal than bad commissions and bad worse than average spreads

i dont use MT4.
the only broker i can access, that i have found, with decent spreads that have this indi are dukos and lmax. If you check thru the thread you will discover names that i would never ever give business to. please check and dont give them business, thereby supporting retail customers who deserve a better deal than bad commissions and bad worse than average spreads

Thanks MM

I will run through and see what I can find. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.