Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of BS is that good men do nothing". It would be a lot less hassle and effort for me to ignore this thread. But I can't as a man of integrity do so.

The danger is that part I've emphasized in your post. Where there is belief there is rarely and desire to question or to ask for validation and confirmation. If you were a seeker of truth, you would welcome any and every challenge to your beliefs.

But if they are not a seeker of truth, then they would be unhappy with your interruptions. Leave the guru alone you filthy infidel!

Fxmo is allowed to call himself an expert, despite all evidence to the contrary, even when shown to have lied about his performance. He's allowed to title a thread live calls, despite never making a live call. He's allowed to have a username that refers to another website for traders (if anyone is looking to follow this trend, I recommend ForexFactorial, Trader'sLaboratoryRat and Babypaps). He's allowed to threaten two longstanding members with legal action and threaten to obtain their real names and addresses. He's allowed to disrupt dozens of threads, repeatedly spam things like coalface, 14,000 trades, 5 pip stops, scalp buy, scalp sell etc. He's been allowed to do all this for the past 5 or 6 months, nothing has changed, because the same complaints that were brought up then, are being brought up again now. Most of this is against the posting guidelines of course, but unless it's not clear yet, Fxmo is allowed.

So you know what you can do with your integrity.

Don't mess with the guru.

Reactions: tar
But if they are not a seeker of truth, then they would be unhappy with your interruptions. Leave the guru alone you filthy infidel!

Fxmo is allowed to call himself an expert, despite all evidence to the contrary, even when shown to have lied about his performance. He's allowed to title a thread live calls, despite never making a live call. He's allowed to have a username that refers to another website for traders (if anyone is looking to follow this trend, I recommend ForexFactorial, Trader'sLaboratoryRat and Babypaps). He's allowed to threaten two longstanding members with legal action and threaten to obtain their real names and addresses. He's allowed to disrupt dozens of threads, repeatedly spam things like coalface, 14,000 trades, 5 pip stops, scalp buy, scalp sell etc. He's been allowed to do all this for the past 5 or 6 months, nothing has changed, because the same complaints that were brought up then, are being brought up again now. Most of this is against the posting guidelines of course, but unless it's not clear yet, Fxmo is allowed.

It's a blessing in disguise , think about it , all these pages and posts that exposes FXmo are now indexed and cashed by search engines ;)

Technical evening in the valley of noise

Attachments

• DICK.png
    DICK.png
    82.7 KB · Views: 97

biased and deconstructed interpretation.

but these are my results after a tiring day at work.
You could pin them on the wall at work and have another laugh

Hi MM

I believe you mentioned you are now trading live and these trades today were after you finished at work

i am sure most followers here know I don't normally trade the Cad and so it must have been all your own work - WD

Win ratio around the 80% mark on 32 trades - not to bad and notice a couple of losses really small ie $1 or $2 - so shows you are reading PA better

Its a shame that we have had the hate squad out in full force today - but please be honest and open with them - I don't know you and you have been only trying my method in the last 5 -6 months etc and would be interesting to hear what you think so far.

I get the real feeling that many just don't think its possible to trade how i do - and how you are now trying

I appreciate you have not even taken 500 live trades yet - imagine how good you will be after you have taken a few thousand

Have a great weekend and pleased you seem to be progressing MM

Best Regards

F

My EJ trade comments on Friday 28th of March 2014 from 7 14 am UK time

[/B]

[/B]
Amazing. You cite all your references to EJ as if that proves your point rather than mine. Nowhere in any of your posts did you say where you bought/sold EJ or how much you paid, where your stops were or how you were managing that trade. All your comments are in hindsight as to what you would like us to believe you did. That's all your posts are.

My concerns about you leading inexperienced traders astray are assuaged. The only people you're really going to impact are those similarly afflicted and anyone that gullible deserves what they get. Besides, it's hardly my job to stop you. I should encourage you in fact.

Thread back on ignore - where it belongs.

EJ

Yes my comments are from hindsight from 7 14 am in the morning saying in English - above 30 / 35 was scalp bullish - and more scalp buys above 53 and 58

Of course that comment happened a few hrs before the EJ went above 53 and 58

Then I dont think you understand the free trade concept - now renamed the - "No Pain Gain Trade" - because that does exactly as it says - ie allows you to gain more - with no emotion or financial worry ;-)

Above 140 53 and 58 it was possible to have NPGT's on 30% scalp buy stakes - and just leave on

Those trades went up over 100 pips during the next 5+ hours - ( yes all hindsight - for sure - ie like 5 - 8 hrs after i make my first few comments - I must look up the definition of "hindsight "in a German dictionary as it must be different that in an English dictionary )

Now my assistance came from my 1 min LR chart on the EJ - which I will post this morning

Of course it is a "mickey mouse" chart - ie one any commercial fx trader would not be want to be seen dead with - but it works for me - who after all is a far better FX trader than what - 80% of the commercial lot - certainly better than you - as now becomes so obvious

This chart makes it quite easy to make a decision to leave the NPGT's on above 58 - as said in one of my comments anyway

Next point - I am not an alert service

I do not want to be making it "dead easy" for any trader to just follow me

I have said multiple times - my thread is not for newbie traders

Ideally it is for 2- 5 yr intermediate FX traders - who are not making consistent profits on a continual basis - ie 90% of them

Did I say at any time - sell the EJ at 140 85 - or 141 or 141 10

NO

That's because I had said from 7 14 am in the morning above 52 and 58 take more scalp buys - ie the pair was bullish above 35 and 40 and 53 and 58 - etc etc

I do believe 140 53 and 58 - are prices below 141 00 + - so I must have been correct - as price carried on moving up

So thank you PS for pointing out - how great my forecasting and thread is.

You seem to have a lot of time on your hands

Why not join me on the thread for a few hours next week - and then I will assist you personally - ie one to one with FX trading - after all its an instrument you dont trade - and that is so easy to spot.

OK - I will now post some EJ charts for you to have a good laugh at and I have no problem with you posting them on your office wall - ( Is that at Burger King or McDonalds ? )

I really enjoy interaction with traders I can help - and I can certainly help you in so many ways

I also notice you nic is a similar to a well know old Chicago Board of Trade member . With the spelling being slightly different - I am sure on purpose - as you are into detail on these subjects - surely - he must mean something to you?

However - that confused me - as I though you were Purple Brain or Random or even Shakone - and your real name might even be Tom ?

Maybe not - I am far better at FX intraday trading than a detective solving identity mysteries

Any way - now we have enjoyed each other's company - I will continue and of course look forward to more of you input - as it is very entertaining coming from a totally false character

Best Regards

F

Forexmospherian;2306146[B said:
]EJ - my favourite pair on many day

140 30 / 35 price area is important today

Above that price - price should be looking at higher and with a break above 53 and 58 would lead to holding or taking more scalp buys

[/B]
Under 30 and 20 - then more scalp sells for lower

Currently at 41 and in a mini BTTZ

EJ trade comment from 7 14 am UK time on Friday 28th March

I think i need to explain this comment more in detail

This comment was said in between the 2 Opens

My "line in the sand" or what ever trading phrase you want to use was 140 35 price

Above 30 and 35 - and then with a break above 53 and 58 meant more scalp buys

If price stayed above 30 and carried on above 53 and 58 - what would you have done ???

once you had scalp bought - once or twice or even more - would you not want to get a 30% - or even 25% or 40% or 50% NPGT ??

And if you stop was set in profit - ie 5 pips or 10 pips + - would you be happy to leave the trade on ??

i would have been - and in fact - I DID

If after say 141 00 + I came on saying look at scalp sells etc etc - then i would be watching to see if priced stayed above my stops - that if I had moved them up as well

BUT - I did not comment - look at scalp sells at 141 00 - or at 141 15 or even 141 20

WHY - well price carried on up

Does that make sense ???

Now lets have a look at the LR chart - see if that makes sense as well:)

EJ - case study on trades taken on the 28th March 2014

EJ

I have attached a 1 minute ( yes a slow chart ) LR chart showing the Eur Jpy action for yesterday

I had made a comment at 7 14 am yesterday morning - yes I am sure you know the comment by now

Well please look at my chart - and note the times and the prices and then what happened?

Am I missing something - as I am being accused as a "hindsight" trader ?

At 7 14 am - was price already above 35 and 53 and 58 and rising???

Did it not hit the 53 - 58 area to nearly 11 00am ?

Is 11 00 am before 7 14 am or like nearly 4 hrs later ??

Did price not rise higher than 58 after 12 30 pm - and then go over 141 00 after 1 00 pm and later

Are all these times and rises - before my 7 14 am comment ?????

Please - i look forward to your comments - in fact I should put this one in the FOYER - as i just think it a brilliant bit of forecasting - although I am slightly bias ;)

I look forward to intelligent and even critical comments

Regards

F

Attachments

• EJ - 28314.JPG
    EJ - 28314.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
I missed a lot of the action on Friday as was away doing other things unfortunately.
I say unfortunately because having completed a weekly review of price action and any trades taken, i can see E/J would have been a gift to a learner like me. Unlike the E/A a few days ago
Here are some charts. they have been constructed after the fact but as you can see, the lines are not cherry picked and are consistent with good practice t.a. and highlight some pretty obvious structure.
I can show some m1 charts if anyone is interested.
By interested i mean in a healthy way with a view to cooperative learning.

Which rules any knobs out.

Attachments

• rev1.png
    rev1.png
    46.7 KB · Views: 85
  • rev2.png
    rev2.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 88
  • rev3.png
    rev3.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 87
  • rev4.png
    rev4.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 93
  • rev5.png
    rev5.png
    57.1 KB · Views: 71
I missed a lot of the action on Friday as was away doing other things unfortunately.
I say unfortunately because having completed a weekly review of price action and any trades taken, i can see E/J would have been a gift to a learner like me. Unlike the E/A a few days ago
Here are some charts. they have been constructed after the fact but as you can see, the lines are not cherry picked and are consistent with good practice t.a. and highlight some pretty obvious structure.
I can show some m1 charts if anyone is interested.
By interested i mean in a healthy way with a view to cooperative learning.

Which rules any knobs out.

what ?......no knobs ?.........damn :p

Monday 31st March 2014 - Pre Opens

Morning FX Intraday traders

Its the last trading day of the month and quarter - and its a Monday as well

March as been a great month for me - especially after March 12th on the EA - as well as great moves on the EJ / EU / GU and AU

Is it time yet for change and reversals again now ?

Well today and tomorrow with be paying attention again on the EA / AU - and EJ - along with hopefully some trades on the EU and GU.

Updates and quick reviews to follow

Have a good day

Regards

F

Status
Not open for further replies.