Intraday Live short term trading calls from an Expert Retail Forex Trader

Status
Not open for further replies.
GU prior to 9 30 am news

Above 6600 and 6610 - still in a scalp bullish up mode

Below 6600 then more scalp sell land for price to try lower

As i type another new daily high of 6630 - quick scalp sell can be taken under 24 - but remember above 6600 and 6610 - still favours bulls for another high

This can all change on news - but at least you know the levels etc that favour the different directions

Hi F
Been concentrating on AU & EA this morning 17 full pips up so far, could of had a lot more .
Timed EA's turn at the low not to bad @2 pips higher but i'v bee using 5 pip tp's so did not benefit from most of the move but did enter a couple of times.

Hi Guys

Well i am back and thinking - other than scalping for a few pips - so many BTTZ 's that really are just in a range that will suck your money off you - via false sentiment and false directions

Will look at 10 30 am and 11 am time windows for hopefully some better set ups

AU

Will post a chart for all members using a LR tick or 1 min - to see there chart set up is showing what I was working off

Give me 5 mins and under 9260 atm still a sell - although will be taking 70% off in next few mins

AU - LR Chart wilh last scalp sell in channel shown

173066d1396003359-intraday-live-short-term-trading-calls-expert-retail-forex-trader-au-28314.jpg

Hi YT

i just clicked on the chart - and it did enlarge ?

Noticed so far AU dropped to 44 and now I am scalp buying against my 30% sell with that still in profit at 64

Midday

EA made 4863 on its try up and now a scalp sell again under 60 with supports all the way from 25 to 35.

AU up at 57 - dilemma - in a scalp buy on 5 lots and a 30% sell with stop at 64 on 2 lots

decision - will exit scalp buy at 50

Last edited:
GU

Need now above 33 and 36 to take or hold on more scalp buys

Still in a BTTZ and would need under 18 and 14 for new scalp sells

AU

Will post a chart for all members using a LR tick or 1 min - to see there chart set up is showing what I was working off

Give me 5 mins and under 9260 atm still a sell - although will be taking 70% off in next few mins

Comment from nearly 2 hrs ago

AU now at 9242 - and will look at placing my 30% stop more into profit - below current level of 64 - 58 makes sense atm - and then if we get a scalp buy above 35 would be in both ways - but the scalp will always be on the higher lot size

I hope that makes sense - especially to non followers :)

EA

might seem unusual trading against your self as have NPGT's (3 atm) on sells with EA - but have been scalping buying it on 5 times stake compared to one of the sells

With NPGT or the free trade concepts you are having to live with pullbacks - and on larger pip numbers ie over 200+ then retraces of say 30 -50 pips are no problem

But to compensate - by scalping at a lot higher stake size then the NPGT - you are still gaining

ie the best of both worlds ;-))

Hornets nest. Detractors. Rock.!!

EA - i think under 4875/80 we should be able to scalp sell again

We have just had another high at 66 and now entering the 1 00 pm time window

over 4880 would say to me the EA might be trying to turn higher again - after any HL pullbacks over 4780 levels

EJ - my favourite pair on many day

140 30 / 35 price area is important today

Above that price - price should be looking at higher and with a break above 53 and 58 would lead to holding or taking more scalp buys

Under 30 and 20 - then more scalp sells for lower

Currently at 41 and in a mini BTTZ

Comment from over 5 hrs ago

EJ now at 140 74 - nice 35+ pip rise for me although since 58 been on 30% stakes

EA - i think under 4875/80 we should be able to scalp sell again

We have just had another high at 66 and now entering the 1 00 pm time window

over 4880 would say to me the EA might be trying to turn higher again - after any HL pullbacks over 4780 levels

EA now at 79

cannot scalp sell atm would need a pullback under 73 to look again at sells

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.