Not open for further replies.
GU

Need now above 33 and 36 to take or hold on more scalp buys

Still in a BTTZ and would need under 18 and 14 for new scalp sells

From an hr ago

Made 42 in time window - 38 became scalp sells - which i missed

Would need under 25 to hold on scalp sells and over 42 and 45 more scalp buys

Coming up to 2 00pm time window

Out next hr - had a brilliant week so far and therefore will just pop in a few time now up to London close

Regards

F

PS - the EA was supported at 76 and above still bullish for now - GL

Comment from over 5 hrs ago

EJ now at 140 74 - nice 35+ pip rise for me although since 58 been on 30% stakes

Approx 3 hrs ago when this comment was made

EJ made so far the 141 50 area - - so over 100+ pips on this pair today although the majority in a NPGT

Would pull if we drop under 141 20

I see what it is you’re doing. Let’s take EJ as you like to call it.

At 07:14 post #14505 you suggest you’d be looking to buy above 30 / 35 without specifying which of those levels would cause you to enter.

At 08:55 post #14511 you’re “still bearish”.

Nothing about EJ in the interim.

12:57 post #14534 lo and behold, you’re suddenly already long EJ without specifying your entry at the time you claim you took it.

No other comments about dipping in or out until your post at 15:41 post #14541 where you attempt to build provenance by referring back to an older post (which refers back to an older post – always a good strategy to deter a lazy auditor) and you tell us you’ve managed to sit on the entire run up without being shaken out of any of the at least three places which would normally have seen you running for cover.

You must think we’re all really stupid.

At 07:14 post #14505 you suggest you’d be looking to buy above 30 / 35 without specifying which of those levels would cause you to enter.

12:57 post #14534 lo and behold, you’re suddenly already long EJ without specifying your entry at the time you claim you took it.

No other comments about dipping in or out until your post at 15:41 post #14541 where you attempt to build provenance by referring back to an older post (which refers back to an older post – always a good strategy to deter a lazy auditor) and you tell us you’ve managed to sit on the entire run up without being shaken out of any of the at least three places which would normally have seen you running for cover.

Hi PS

I thought I must screenshot your comment - before I fully reply to you in clear precise English - ie the language you are so good at

I must also refer this post to a moderator - as I want to reply in a proper manner and do not want to therefore break any rules

So before I do reply I would like to hear back from a moderator - that they are happy for me to reply - or whether they would prefer me to totally ignore your comment

Either way - I am totally happy to oblige

Best Regard

F

Last edited:
Hi PS

I thought I must screenshot your comment - before I fully reply to you in clear precise English - ie the language you are so good at

I must also refer this post to a moderator - as I want to reply in a proper manner and do not want to therefore break any rules

So before I do reply I would like to hear back from a moderator - that they are happy for me to reply - or whether they would prefer me to totally ignore your comment

Either way - I am totally happy to obligise

Best Regard

F
Don't be such an attention seeking drama queen. The rules are clear. Post within them and you'll be fine.

And it's 'oblige' not 'obligise'.

Thank you for pointing out a spelling mistake rather than a typo

I think it was because I was multi tasking at the time and not fully concentrating on the reply I was typing to you

I will wait for further confirmations on whether I can reply to you - and I am sure you must know why

Best Regards

F

" You must think we’re all really stupid. "

You've got to laugh at some of the posters on here. You accuse F. of treating everyone as stupid !!! Let's have a look at some of your posts shall we.......

" The paradox is those that know all this stuff, who could just have easily written what I wrote, those that need it the least or not at all, are the very ones that will have read it right to the end. Because that's their mindset - there might be something more to learn. That's my mindset too. I even read the idiots' posts too. No payoff yet, but you never know... "
Last edited by PieterSteidelmayer; Mar 24, 2014 at 4:14pm. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink
II enjoyed the read. A bit acerbic, we are not all stupid but I do see where you are coming from.

" I don't think you're stupid splitlink, but I was just going with the balance of probabilities. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieterSteidelmayer

For the avoidance of confusion, I know splitlink isn't stupid. Far from it.

" The balance of probabilities was aimed at the 99% who are. "

This is so hypocritical !!! Why can't we all just stay on the threads that we believe in and let's all just get on with it !

Thank you for pointing out a spelling mistake rather than a typo

I think it was because I was multi tasking at the time and not fully concentrating on the reply I was typing to you
Then you weren't multitasking were you - you were just doing more than one thing badly at the same time.

I will wait for further confirmations on whether I can reply to you - and I am sure you must know why
You know it is unlikely any moderator will feel the need to give you permission so it's a safe bet you'll not feel able to respond and another one of your misadventures in plausibility will go righteously undefended.

You're in a pickle if they do though.

Last edited:

Thats exactly what he's thinking , he's just taking the readers for a ride ...

Why can't we all just stay on the threads that we believe in and let's all just get on with it !
"All that is necessary for the triumph of BS is that good men do nothing". It would be a lot less hassle and effort for me to ignore this thread. But I can't as a man of integrity do so.

The danger is that part I've emphasized in your post. Where there is belief there is rarely and desire to question or to ask for validation and confirmation. If you were a seeker of truth, you would welcome any and every challenge to your beliefs.

You've got to laugh at some of the posters on here. You accuse F. of treating everyone as stupid !!! Let's have a look at some of your posts shall we.......

" The paradox is those that know all this stuff, who could just have easily written what I wrote, those that need it the least or not at all, are the very ones that will have read it right to the end. Because that's their mindset - there might be something more to learn. That's my mindset too. I even read the idiots' posts too. No payoff yet, but you never know... "
Last edited by PieterSteidelmayer; Mar 24, 2014 at 4:14pm. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitlink
II enjoyed the read. A bit acerbic, we are not all stupid but I do see where you are coming from.

" I don't think you're stupid splitlink, but I was just going with the balance of probabilities. "

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieterSteidelmayer

For the avoidance of confusion, I know splitlink isn't stupid. Far from it.

" The balance of probabilities was aimed at the 99% who are. "

This is so hypocritical !!! Why can't we all just stay on the threads that we believe in and let's all just get on with it !

Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.